Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:15 am
((Ugh, I've got block... >>;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:18 am
{Want to timeskip to after Milly's left for Hell...or to the point after she's gotten back?

On another note, maybe after she gets back - when it's dark out obviously - she could go sit on the steps of the place in which Daemon died and eat the apple then without realisation that a lingering bit of darkness remained there - thus bringing that plot twist I mentioned earlier into effect? Or is that lame?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:21 am
((No no, 'tis fine. I got nothing better after all. xD And I don't know if I'm waiting on you or 'nator now in SMWtV. I know I'm waiting on someone))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:37 am
{I honestly don't know what to post, so I was going to wing it after Asplosionator posted.

As for the twist, shall I do the timeskip post now or..?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:39 am
((Ah. And go ahead, though I'm going to bed nao. z.z *yawns and passes out*))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:18 am
The moon was up, ominously glaring at the shadowy ruins during this midnight hour. Roaming about this hour was a single figure holding a strange looking apple. It was Milly, in fact, who seemed worn out and miserable more than anything. She stumbled along and sat herself on the steps that lead inside of one of the buildings, a weary look about her. She sighed to herself. "Well, if I'm going to do it, I might as well do it now..." she grumbled, holding up the apple to gaze at it in the glimmering moonlight. She was hesitant to take a bite, knowing very well what the consequences would be of finishing it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:46 am
((You're up early. o.o *yawns*))

Of course, poor Milly, or anyone else for that matter, couldn't have known that Daemon was a stubborn b*****d that just wouldn't die. Oh wait, everyone knew that? Oh, well what's left of him basically came back to possess her apple.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:04 am
{I caught my psycho sister stealing from me again, so I never went back to sleep. XD That, plus, I'm trying to regulate my sleeping schedule a little for when I have to go back to school next week.}

Milly took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself before going on to take a bite. After that she took another. And another. Eventually, she finished it up without even the slightest hint of suspicion.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:56 pm
((AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! This has not been a good day. It has been a very unpleasant day to be exact. Apparently there's something weird with my uncle's router, so my internet cut out on me this morning and hasn't worked since (I'm using ethernet cable now) and it's only affecting my stuff so he doesn't want to bother fixing it since I'm leaving tomorrow. Also, I have eaten very little today. I woke up pretty late, so I just figured I'd get lunch on the way to the Apple store to check out my laptop before we knew it was a router problem. But my dad and uncle felt like being a couple of lazy assholes so we didn't have time to get lunch on the way over, since I had to make a scheduled appointment. We're having a big dinner tonight, so I didn't want to get anything too big, but I really needed food, so we got something from a drive-thru on the way home. I had some in the car and thought "I can probably hold off until then, I can have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow or something." But nope. We got home, brought the food in, and while I'm off putting my stuff away, using the bathroom ('that time of the month' is just adding to this whole experience), (pointlessly) trying the wireless internet again as suggested by my uncle, and when I went to have the rest of my food (still need food badly), it turned out my dad ATE IT ALL. He didn't even ask!! He just ate it all behind my back!! scream So yeah, I'm in a bad mood and I need some RPing to lift my spirits, even if I can't even do that very much for the rest of today and tomorrow. My god, this is a long OOC, but damn if I didn't need to vent, especially about my dad's a*****e moment towards the end there....))

And now, Daemon's stubborn spirit rested within her womb, waiting to be born anew and wreak havoc once more.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:08 pm
{Ugh, sounds like a real s**t day you've had. *huggles* Sorry you went through all that. If I were you, I'd be pretty pissed too - especially seeing how grumpy I can get if I don't eat right when I get hungry.}

Milly offered a dour smirk as she looked down at her lower stomach. "If I had a wineglass I'd give a toast, but I don't, so good luck to you whenever you come out to see this little hellhole called my life." she half-joked.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:15 pm
((I don't normally get grumpy if I don't get food, but this was a very special occasion since my dad didn't even say anything to me, and I'm on my period. I even told him this, and he still decided to screw with me. Which is usually a very not smart thing to do, screwing with a woman during that time of the month. That Head Trip comic about periods is very true. *sighs and huggles*))

'I don't think I'll need any luck at all....' Daemon thought deviously, failing to realize that he'd be stuck as a powerless baby for two or three years.

((On a lighter note, have you seen Shinga's Head Trip strip for Christmas? It made me lol and wish I got snow. xD
And I just had the hilarious idea of Kai and/or Larai babysitting for Milly and then finding out that her baby is Daemon. xD))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:28 pm
{Crowning Moment of Too Dumb To Live on his part?

As for the babysitting idea, I was thinking of that too. XD For a bonus, I was thinking of having Larai change up her look a little - always keeping her hair up in a ponytai while wearing geek glasses as well as having double D's or something which would be a complete contradiction to her currently airway flat chest. Thus, in the end, making it a little difficult to reccognise her at first. Does that sound good? XDD}

Milly then looked up and sighed. "Today really sucked. At this rate, I might have to take up drinking to keep myself from going batshit insane..." she grumbled to herself randomly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:32 pm
'Oo! Do it! Do it! And make sure it's the good stuff!' Daemon agreed. Being forced to go through life all over again starting as a baby may be having some sort of affect on his mind.

((Oo, yes. And I think I remember stumbling across a nice pic for teenage!Kai too. XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:56 pm
{I look forward to seeing what teenage!Kai looks like. XD

As for Larai...
Which pic fits best? The first one I've found fits her face and hair to a T, but the breast idea I had is flat out with this pic. The seccond fits it to a T-excluding the Hair Color. I'd have to either point out that she dyed her hair somewhere along the lines or say that it's silver instead of brown. Also, I couldn't find any better pics which really sucks major a**. crying }

Milly could've almost sworn that she heard some unusual thoughts inside her head, but decided to dismiss it as nothing. "Of course, I can't drink until after you're born - unless you want to end up as a miscarriage or something." she then said with a frown, clearly not liking the idea of delaying the drowning of her sorrows.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:02 pm
((Bawwww, I like the first one! biggrin Her scarf's just hiding her boobies is all. XD My bad, I meant the off-the-shoulder trim dealie she has.
And can you say 'followed in his dad's footsteps'? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

'Oh, come now. What harm could one little drink do?' Daemon said.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games