Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ARIA SOLARIN __________
Seventh Year, Gryffindor ________
════════════════════════════________

Aria was a blubbering mess, honestly. So many emotions had welled up to the surface and all but 'calm' seemed to be winning. This was her last year at Hogwarts, her very last ever. But she's an adult now and as of officially five weeks ago, also a licensed driver! She had driven herself and her da the entire way from Bristol to London's King Cross, and, perhaps, most important of all, she was cramping and it hurt like bloody hell. So she was on a mission to rush through the station and board the train as quickly as possible, all be damned who stand in her way. Except, basically everyone stood in her way. Unless she quite literally runs over a few first years, she'd never get on board at this rate. All she could do was shuffle through the crowd and hope to God that she'd find a nice opening to zip along through. Or at least stumble into Arden soon. He could make this ordeal entirely better (and less likely for her to jinx her way to the front of the line.) Which, let's be honest here, is sounding better and better every minute. It doesn't even have to be a nasty jinx! It could just be a simple "get the ******** out of my way" charm. They have those, right?

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2038 】 【WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: students'

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:16 pm

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Unsorted First Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

Arianell lead her family down the train station on their search for platform nine and three-quarters. The pretty dirty-blonde girl in a bright yellow dress was completely unencumbered as she walked; her little sister, Isolde, pushed her cart for her while her brother, Cai, carried the owl cage. Her very young and very pretty blonde mother pointed out the way while her very mean and very old father kept checking his watch as if he were late for a meeting. Upon reaching the barrier, she turned to face her family. "Mummy, daddy, I'll write you as soon as the feast is over,” she said with a hug and a kiss to each, then turned to her brother and sister. ”I'll miss you Cai... And... try to get some sun Iso, I don't want any of my friends to think you're a vampire when you come to school, okay?” It sounded like good advice to her, but the way her sister dropped her jaw made her think 'ehhh not so much.' ”Hwyl fawr, Rwyf wrth fy modd i chi!” Arianell waved goodbye as she pushed her trolley and snowy owl into a run through the barrier and skidded her heels to a halt just on the other side.

”Woah,” the scarlet train dominated the scenery, then the hundreds of students. Suddenly, she wished she had forced her family to come this far with her, then she wouldn't feel so lonely and out of place. But she didn't want to even risk being seen with her parents; they were embarrassing enough without people wondering if her mother was her sister and her father was her grandfather. She swallowed that lump of fear and decided now, more than ever, would be the best chance to meet people and make friends. If she wanted to have any semblance of power, she needed people because people have connections. But so far, most of the people her age seemed dirty and... weird. Children in sunglasses and crazy colored hair, and others just looked sad to be here. Arianell spotted a very pretty blonde girl and thought, maybe they could be friends? ”Hullo! I'm Arianell, are you a first year by any chance? And I love your dress, very pretty on you,” she finished with a bright smile.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2038
WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Leah

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[Translation: “goodbye, I love you!”]

[OOC: just realized I forgot to put the " " in the quote. whoops]

murruelecrueset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:42 pm
Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall-
We follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.
You can't fix your broken promise...
Our ties have come undone.
I will not be used to be battered and abused;
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses.

ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ third year │ gryffindor

Myron was always slightly melancholy when summer was over- he'd miss his mother, and even Miranda, when she bothered to talk to him, since she usually was at least polite, in a slightly condescending older sister sort of way. But at least he wouldn't have to spend the train ride Callista, who was already off harassing some friends or enemies or what-have-you, and he set off on his own in search of his own friends. He found one, talking to his owl. Jock sniffled at Myron's side, straining against the leash to lap at the other boy's shoes, but he held the bull terrier fast, smirking a bit. "Having fun?" He scowled as a slightly panicked first year jostled roughly against him, dashing through the crowd in search of a friend or parent. "I swear, they're getting smaller and smaller." He was tall...ish. Not enough to stand out in a crowd of his peers, but certainly not short. It was one thing he could hold over (literally) his younger half-sister- Callista was tiny.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Your lies fool no one, your magic white rabbit;
Your white room straitjacket-
We're falling and we're losing control...
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road.
You can't offer your poison to me in your kingdom of filth.
I won't be pushed aside, I will be heard.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:09 pm
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

Rebecca was super excited to finally be going off to school. She’d get away from that giant house and hopefully make some friends. Unfortunately, she’s be leaving her sister behind. She only hoped that everything would be okay while she was away. “You be good little sis.” Rebecca told the young girl. “I will.” Sabrina replied. “Don’t get on mother’s bad side.” She added. Sabrina shivered slightly. “I won’t.” Rebecca gave her a hug before looking to her father.

“See you next summer.” Rebecca told him. “You aren’t coming home for Christmas?” She found him asking her. The first year shook her head. “I don’t think mother would want me around for Christmas.” She replied. “Even still, your sister would and so would I.” He told her. Rebecca frowned slightly. “Just give it some thought.” He added. “Alright, I’ll think on it.” She replied. “I’ll send you an owl sometime this week. Hopefully mother won’t mind that.” She added with a sigh. “Wish me luck.” She said giving her father a hug. “Good luck.” Sabrina told her older sister. “Hope you get the house you want.” He told her.

Rebecca gave her last goodbyes before dropping her luggage off. Looking around the platform she spotted a group of colorfully haired people. The boy with the two girls looked a bit nervous. Perhaps he could use a friend. She certainly could use one. Hikaru was older then she was so she needed to find someone her own age. Wandering over Rebecca took a breath. ‘Here goes nothing…’

“Hello, I’m Rebecca Richardson. My sister calls me Becca for short.”
                                                  She spoke getting all the formalities out of the way. “I happen to be a first year. How about yourselves?” She asked curiously. She only directed her question at the group as a whole cause it would be rude if she didn’t. Hopefully she could make some friends for the trip cause to school.

Status : Happy, Trying to make friends.
                                                  Company : Sabrina & Father... Sher & His Siblings

Attire : Beige Dress with Green Accents

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:01 pm
Saio Mio Ukida
Sixth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location: Platform 9¾

Saio hadn’t expected Kazu or anyone for that matter to come over. Though her mind was on a whole other planet. She was sure her sister was on the same planet. Course she knew it would only be a matter of time before people started to wonder. Besides she needed to tell someone. Tsubaki on the other hand was just grateful that with Kazu, Saio would stop talking to her. She was becoming increasingly more annoying by the second even if she was only caring.

“Ohayo, Kimura-san.” Saio greeted him her voice sounded far from happy. Tsubaki only managed to give him a small wave. Biting the inside of her lip in thought, Saio didn’t know what to say. How was she supposed to explain what even happened? It was Kazu, he’d understand she was sure. She just didn’t think it would be so soon before she talked to someone about any of it. Though Saio supposed she couldn’t put it off any longer.

“Our farmhouse burned down over the summer.” Saio explained to Kazu before pausing to take a light breath. “And… our aunt and uncle were still inside…” She added trying not to choke on the last part. It was easier said then done as she fought to keep her eyes from watering. Tsubaki looked between Kazu and Saio waiting for Kazu’s reaction. She supposed it would be somewhere in the pity department. Not something Tsubaki desired one bit.

With: Each other...Kazu, Mayu

Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood
Parselmouth

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Slytherin Uniform
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: ---

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:33 pm

ROMAN DOWLING __________
Third Year, Gryffindor __________
═════════════════════════
________

Roman would've jumped out of his skin if he could but his head jerked aside instead and his voice gave a little crack when he said, "Oh shite—hey Myron, didn't see you there. Jeez, you nearly scared the piss out of me, you came out of like no where." So maybe he was exaggerating a bit, but it sure gave his heart a quick jump start. Leaning over to give the jack terrier a quick pat on the head, it gave him a chance to calm down and collect his thoughts. ”They really are, aren't they?” He hadn't really noticed the extra inch he'd grown until now, it wasn't like he paid much attention to the clothes his mother bought for him, they were all just t-shirts and jeans, anyway. But he knew most of these blokes, and the ones he didn't were the shortest of the bunch (well most of them anyway.) ”Feels pretty good, innit?” He couldn't see over everyone, no, but if he craned his neck he had a moderate view.

Speaking of, where the heck was Charlie? ”Guess you haven't seen Charlie, huh? And I thought I was always late.” Tizzy gave a few hoots from inside her bird cage, annoyed, but he couldn't guess why. So he offered the bird a few treats from a bag he kept in his pocket. ”So what'd you pick for electives this year? I got, uhhh, let's see, advanced flying, arithmancy, care of magical creatures, cursebreaking, ghost and ghoul, healing, mythology, ancient runes, and wandless,” Roman ticked off the number of classes on each finger as he went, then frowned at the result. ”I think I just screwed myself—you think it's too late to drop classes? It's probably too late, isn't it? Aw hell...”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2038
WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Myron

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 pm
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Aria
                                                                What am I doing? Getting on the train for school and catching up
                                                                What am I thinking? Wow, this is my last year, when did that happen?
                                                                What am I wearing? Seventh Year Uniform

Arden could have apparated to the school on his own. He could have, but didn't. Mostly due to the fact that he now had head boy duties on top of everything else. Not that he really minded. It was an honor, one that his parents were proud of, but his uncle sneered at. Arden had a feeling it had everything to do with the fact that neither of Hamnet's sons had made head boy, and both were disgraces in his mind. Arden honestly thought that the fates of his cousins were tragic, especially since most of it was inflicted by their own father. Arden, somehow, had managed to avoid such a fate himself, but he didn't doubt that he was probably treading water as far as his family went. Between being friends with muggleborns and his activities in the years since living with his uncle and aunt, he was almost a blood traitor in their eyes, well, if they could prove anything. Arden had been very careful over the years to keep any of that silent, especially since he knew his uncle's tendency to be extremely purist. He would have wondered how Jesse managed to actually survive it, but he knew that Jesse had his mind wiped and was thrown out for merely getting his magic late. He didn't hold much hope for his family's reaction if they ever discovered that their only heir was virtually anything but purist.

Spotting Aria, he walked over and gave her a smile. She was one example of his less-than-purist views. Hardly any of his freinds in school were purebloods, and most tended to be muggleborns or halfbloods. He found that particular tendency ironic, considering that he was a Slytherin and they weren't known for being the most tolerant of groups in the school. Regardless, he figured that he could at least enjoy his last year of school before the rest of his family discovered he'd moved out without so much as a by your leave. If nothing else, his aunt and uncle might actually go apoplectic while his parents shake their head and talk about wasted potential. "Hey Aria. Where is everyone? Are they running late or something?" He hadn't quite seen Fianna or anyone else really while walking through the platform, though he had a feeling it had more to do with the fact he wasn't paying attention rather than him actually missing anyone.

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingle

As short as she was, Fianna quickly lost sight of her parents in the crowd of students and their families, and so she was also hard-pressed to spot any familiar faces. 'This is worse than trying to find a Snitch in a snowstorm,' she thought irritably. After nearly getting bowled over by a knot of excited incoming First Years ('Was I really that excited when my turn came?' she wondered idly. 'Yeah, I think I was. Gave Mum and Da fits; Linny too, come to that.' ), she spotted a familiar head of curly brown hair, and rushed over to give her friend a hug.

"Aria!" she cried cheerily. "I'm so glad I found you. I missed seeing you this summer. Let's go find a compartment, before they're all taken." As the words tumbled out, she got a better look at her best friend, and then asked, "Are you okay?"

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:21 pm

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                            Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                            Gryffindor - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie didn’t understand why her mum and Seth wanted her to cover up so much skin. She was sixteen, for ******** sake. Besides, it wasn’t like she had very much cleavage to show off, anyway, so why not just let her do it? Were they dumb – did they think the cardigan wouldn’t come off as soon as she made her way past the brick wall? That was exactly what happened. Stepping through, the first thing she did before even moving out of the way for other students to get through was slip off the knitted blanket and throw it in her bag. Kenzie’s next mission was to find her boyfriend and best friend. Magic was cool and all, but having working cell phones would’ve made finding them much easier. After wandering around, the brunette spotted Saio with her sister and Kazu, except none of them looked very happy – especially not the Ukida siblings. Concerned, Mackenzie made her way over to them, rushing through the crowd as quickly as one could. “Hey,” she started, greeting all of them. “What’s wrong?” As much as Saio was trying to hide her emotions, she couldn’t keep them past Kenzie. The amount of water that her eyes were holding back made it obvious she was upset even to those who didn’t know the Japanese girl.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒

Red Hot Missy
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Other Students
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Waiting to Board
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I already want to go home...

Elisabet calmed down to a normal grin when the other girl smiled, something about the gesture setting her nerves at ease. She explained that magic wasn't always visible, and in fact, seemed to only show during the casting of magic in general. She even mentioned not hearing about magic around the train. She mentioned her dad being magical, so that pushed Elisabet's question of her being muggleborn out the window. Then again, she seemed to know quite a lot about the train, so it was probably obvious a while ago. "Oh, well.... you learn something everyday, I suppose." She chuckled quietly, glancing around at the ever growing crowd.

The other girl agreed eagerly when Elisabet had asked if she were also a new student, so Elisabet smiled happily. She really had found someone her age to talk with! It made the whole mess of transitioning to the magical world much less awful, at any rate. She said her name was Cady - well, Cadence - and that her dad owned the Leaky Cauldron. That was the shop she'd gone through to get to the magical street for shopping. "I know that place! I might've met your dad when I was shopping with the governor and my dad!" A bright look came to the girl's green eyes, excited to have found a tangible connection with Cady. The other girl explained that she never really knew her mom, hence why she grew up magical, and returned thoughts to the train, saying it was probably charmed so non-magic folk couldn't follow it. Seemed reasonable enough.... probably. "I know how you feel about your mum, at least. Mine abandoned me at the hospital when I was just born. My dad's the only parent I know." She nodded, trying to look comforting and reassuring. That's how her dad always looked when her mother was talked about, anyway.

The Forgotten Weasley

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn
I just want some action so gimme my turn

Thanks to a car accident blocking the main road, Charlie and his mom were running late. His mom felt bad she wasn't able to get off of work to see him off but she had no choice. Charlie gave a goodbye hug then his mom was off the high tail it to work so she wouldn't be late. Getting through the barrier with ease now. He loaded his stuff and proceded to look for his friends. "Hey!!!" He yelled and waved to Roman and Myron. He was definitely taller but he hadn't gained much weight so he was simply a bean pole. He made his way over holding his cat carrier. His cat was purring in her sleep. "How was your summer guys? Mine was mostly clothes shoping. I think I out grew everything." He asked whe he caught up to them.

Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy
                                          It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you
                                          It's looking like another bad comedy
                                          Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too

[[Edited to make clear what was going on.]]

Essy ze Ninja
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:19 pm
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Aria, Fianna
                                                                What am I doing? Getting on the train for school and catching up
                                                                What am I thinking? I'm not invisible, am I?
                                                                What am I wearing? Seventh Year Uniform

Arden had barely been able to say anything before Fianna had appeared out of nowhere and completely ignored him. As she started speaking excitedly to Aria, Arden frowned and wondered if he'd suddenly had a disillusionment charm cast upon him or an invisibility cloak draped over his person. Cocking an eyebrow, he simply stood there for a moment, letting her speak before he cleared his throat, trying to be polite and not immediately become as rude as she seemed to have decided to be. "Hello Fianna. I've had a good summer as well, thank you for asking. Please, don't mind me. Obviously I'm not as important or anything."

He then turned toward Aria, a bit of regret on his face as he realized that again, he couldn't even get a chance to actually be around her without something coming up to interrupt any conversation they might have. He wasn't sure about how much Fianna realized she kept interrupting anything happening, but the fact that she just completely ignored him standing right there and being quite rude about it stung. He bowed slightly toward Aria and straightened. "Forgive me Aria, I didn't know that you had a prior commitment. Sadly, we won't be able to actually speak on the train as I have head boy duties. I had hoped to speak to you before we got on, but alas..." He gave a subtle nod toward Fianna and continued. "I'll take my leave, then."

OOC: Um, Graydon, Essy asked me if it was alright if Fianna was posted with Aria because me and her had been trying to have a scene with them alone for several terms now. Please remember everyone that might be in the conversation and read posts before yours to make sure you didn't miss anything. Thank you.

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Essy ze Ninja

Graydon Ironshield

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani danced onto the platform ahead of her parents. They had had a huge breakfast to celebrate her going to Hogwarts, then headed on the way to the platform. She was excited about going to school, even if it meant that she wouldn't be with her parents for a while. Once on the platform, the trio hugged and embraced, saying goodbye to her family. After they'd bid each other farewell, Nani walked into the crowd, looking all around. There were a ton of other kids, though most looked like they were with friends. Maybe she'd make some friends too before they departed for Hogwarts? If nothing else, she could make friends with people on the train... hopefully. For now, she pet Orion in his carrier, still hoping to find someone nice to talk to.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:42 pm
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ unsorted │ first year

Cady shrugged carelessly. "Yeah there's all kin's a weird shi- crap," she amended a bit sheepishly, "That goes on. Da never has time to tell me anythin', though, he jus' says I can learn it as I go like 'everyone else'," she snorted, clearly not buying that. What about all the snooty purebloods? Or just the normal purebloods? She couldn't have them lording information over her head like she was some moron with no idea about how anything worked! Still, she probably knew more than Elisabet, so she resolved to appoint herself as the other girl's guide for the time being. She'd want someone to do that for her if she was coming to school completely clueless. It was 'only polite' as Gran would have said.

"Yeah, prolly," Cady nodded enthusiastically when Elisabet said she'd gone through the Leaky Cauldron. "He's usually out front bar-tendin' when he's not yellin' at the cook." Not that her da was some terrible boss, but he was usually... pretty loud. She and her siblings were all used to it, but sometimes other people got sort of twitchy about it. "He made my big sister go take me shoppin' fer my school stuff, arsehole. Butttt he paid fer it all, so," she shrugged. That was kind of his job, being her da and all, but he didn't have to let her get a guinea pig, or some other cool knick-knacks, and he had. "Yeah, I got taken away from my mum when I was a baby an' they gave me to my da instead. It's cool. I mean, it was kin' of crazy when I was lil 'cause he has like, a lot of kids- I have a sis and two bros an' we all have diff'rent mums, but I like it a lot. I'm the firs' one ta go to Hogwarts though," she grinned, clearly proud. "Da says I'll get Gryffindor like 'im fer sure, but I don't really care."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis scratched the back of his head, finding it funny that everyone older seemed to want their kids to be shorter than they were. Jer was swearing that he was going to be shorter than the older boy, and he was certain that his dad had told Leon he was going to be as tall as their mum. Which, looking back at it, was funny considering that Leon was now taller (at least he thought he might be) than their father. Honestly he couldn't imagine Liddie being shorter than she was now. Her sister certainly seemed to be taller than average, after all. "I dunno 'bout bein' shorter makin' i' easier ta find clothes. I still 'aveta go ta th' kid's section ta find pants, an, me sister keeps sayin' tha' it'd be cheaper when I do finally 'it me growth spur' an' all."

He crinkled his nose at the idea of doing a lot of chores, but he really couldn't say much considering that he had a lot of siblings that could chip in when they were over. When they weren't, it was just him, Tommy, and Joi, and they didn't make that much of a mess when they were alone. Joi, maybe, when she was clipping coupons, but she always cleaned those up right away. As far as Tommy, he only made messes when he was too busy playing or something, but Joi was always right behind him making him pick up his messes. Wallis, on the other hand, kept his portion of the room nice and tidy so he didn't have to. "I din' fink tha' Essie wos messy, 'less it's one o' yer other siblings makin' messes. My summer wasn' tha' bad. Jus' long, I fink." And confusing, he thought, but didn't say. "I go' signed up fer quite a few classes. Joi 'ad ta ge' some o' me books second'and, bu' I fink I'll li' 'em. I'm 'oping tha' magic maths' a lo' li' muggle maths. It's make i' a lo' less confusin' if ya ask me."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wish I could jus' grow already...
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

The Forgotten Weasley

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games