Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:46 pm
As Dante marched to the home he was ambushed by lesser demons and quickly disposed of them. He then reached the cabin and was greeted by Tek. He passed him and saw Caelum, and Raven. He sat next to Raven and gave her a smile and then grabbed caelum and lifted him up in the air as he stared into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:45 pm
"That didn't take you very long. How did things go?" Raven asked as she watched Caelum and Dante play. She smiled from ear to ear and instantly felt better.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Saint Derek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:21 pm
jake appeared on the floor of a room unfamiliar to him with long gashes in his back where he had been whiped. last thing he remebered was do not disobey me again....then he fell asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:46 pm
Dante smiled with her. "Things are fine," Dante then tickled Caeluma little bit and lifted him upside down by his feet. "I think we won.."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:27 pm
"Don't do that to him! You could dislocate his ankles," Raven shouted at Dante and grabed Caelum. "Babies are very fragile. Even Caelum," She said and set Caelum back on the ground to play. "And if you think we've won, then maybe we'll get a little break before anything else happens."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:29 am
"Sorry," Dante said a little worried. He hugged Caelum giving him little room to move then hugged Raven the same way knocking them both over.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:11 pm
Caelum was the fist to giggle as he and his parents tumbled onto the ground. Raven made sure Caelum wasn't being squished between herself and Dante too badly and then started to laugh herself. "What has gotten into you?" Raven asked Dante.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:28 am
"I'm just happy." Dante smiled"This is exciting."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:34 pm
"You've never come back from any other battle in such a good mood. So what's so exciting?" Raven asked an arched her eyebrow at Dante. "And why hasn't anyone else managed to find their way here?'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:26 am
"They are probably lost," He tgen smiled again and hugged Caelum and Raven again.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:26 pm
"That's amazing. This may in fact be the first time they've left us alone while we've been here..." Raven said and then laughed to herself. She wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation yet but she had a bad feeling at the back of her mind. Dante had never really acted like this before, especialy after battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:46 am
"Listen, I won't let them harm us," Dante whispered. "I'm just happy to see that your both okay."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:07 pm
"My warriors aren't allowed to hurt us. But I'm still surprised they haven't made it back here. They always swarmed here to interrupt one thing or another," Raven said and laughed. "And I'm happy you're okay too."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:25 am
"!@#$%i'm defencless..." thought virgil to himself as he suddenly felt the presence of yamato near by for he had a huge bond with his weapon because he had a huge bond with his sword which made him and it a formidable opponent. As he walked towards yamato he felt the presence of his brother a huge distance away but his aura felt strange as if had been altered by some kind of demonic force of huge power...... "ohh my gentle satan"  

Virgil_Arion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:04 pm
((Welcome back))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games