Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:05 pm
ancantsia
Rio loves Pandas xd I like any animal apart from spiders >_<

I LUFF PANDAS !!! 3nodding

My fiance was a zoo keeper before he became an engineer and he took me into the panda exhibit and I got to come face to face with a panda. She did tricks for me and made cooing noises. It was one of the best experiences of my whole life !!! I still check out the zoo cam a lot just to watch her and her mate in their exhibit.

Panda Cam  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:16 pm
Spread Your Wings...
Lol Told you that Rio loved Pandas xd

Rio+Pandas= User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...and Fly..

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:01 pm
My doggies have always slept inside at night. They spend alot of time outside if it's warm out during the day but my dogs were my babies so they always slept on the floor at the foot of my bed, they had there own bed and one even had to have a blanket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:43 pm
Symphony of Serenity
My doggies have always slept inside at night. They spend alot of time outside if it's warm out during the day but my dogs were my babies so they always slept on the floor at the foot of my bed, they had there own bed and one even had to have a blanket.

Yeah, my puppy sleep in her house ( crate ) on a big fluffy blanket with bones on it, and with a pillow. Last night though, we had very strong rains and our apartment flooded eek So I ran and got her and she slept in the bed with us. Its never done this before ! Her whole crate was surrounded by water when I found her and she was crying ! I felt like we were in katrina or something 0_o

now it smells like mildew in here .... eeeeeeeeeewwwww crying  

Happyaku Bikuni

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:07 pm
Poor doggy and poor Rio! I hate the smell of mildew. I actually gag whenever I smell or see any kind of mold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:17 pm
hey bo can i get a dr pepper?
i asked like an hour ago.  

riku6694

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

salangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:04 am
So sorry, sir.
*Takes a tall glass, scoops in some ice, and pours in a Dr. Pepper. Salangel slides the glass over to riku6694.*

Well, guys... college is starting again in a couple of days, so I am going to be pretty busy for the next couple of months... lol.

*sigh* 5 classes this time around.... so I'll have even less time for Gaia. sad

But I'll try to get online as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:41 am
riku6694
hey bo can i get a dr pepper?
i asked like an hour ago.

Oh este vato. Sorry about that sweatdrop

*Goes behind the bar and grabs a glass and begins filling it with Dr. Pepper. Grabs a twizzler stick, cuts off both ends, and puts it in the drink. Walks over to Riku.*

Here you go man, Just what the Dr. ordered.  

BizzyBo

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:35 pm
Symphony of Serenity
Poor doggy and poor Rio! I hate the smell of mildew. I actually gag whenever I smell or see any kind of mold.

Yeah *holds nose*

Ive been spraying febreeze like every hour. Thankfully we don't have carpet. If we did then I would be in a hotel right now blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:42 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
Symphony of Serenity

Yeah *holds nose*

Ive been spraying febreeze like every hour. Thankfully we don't have carpet. If we did then I would be in a hotel right now blaugh
I feel for you Rio. Man that has got to suck...have you tried the febreeze candles? They work really well.  

Symphony of Serenity

The God of Fail

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:53 pm
I'm BAAAAACK*walks in* Yo  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:31 pm
Hey Red, what's happening? I'm Bizzy, one of the bartenders here. Is there anything that I can get you? A drink, something to snack on?  

BizzyBo

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:32 pm
I just wanted to invite everyone here to the January birthdaybash. I'll go get a link to the thread with the info now *runs out to get the link*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:36 pm
Okay everyone go here to get to the thread that will tell you all about it.  

Symphony of Serenity

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:35 am
Hey, you know what, Salangel's birthday is on the 28th. I don't know what my wife and I wanna get him. We got him some Dave Matthews Band stuff (a shirt and a DVD) for Christmas, but now, we are all out of Ideas.

*Scratches noggin* confused

I hope we can figure it out before then.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games