Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:36 pm
After a while of walking she ran into the others, "Oh. Hey, people."

|| x3 ||

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:59 pm
(( Pfft LOL I missed you, Carny. Or, Chersier, er, Muffins, or whatever ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:30 pm
(XD, awesome comeback.)

Avery took a step back, as she became increasingly uncomfortable with her proximity to the vines. Frustrated she shoved her balled fists to her sides, and frowned at the twitching vines.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:21 pm
Suddenly a big butt dragon ran by. "GARUGAMESH!" it roared, blasting the vines with fire. It stomped down the hallway, pausing and coughing on Christopher and Maria, before walking away. It's loud walking could be heard as it made its way away.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 pm
Avery stood with her mouth parted slightly in awe, staring after the dragon as it waddled away.
Shutting it, she focused instead on Maria and Christopher and the rest behind her.
"Oh , ...hey." she said. Already distracted again as she stepped forward and through the vines. "Should we go on then?" She proposed, having already started.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Marsh had found his way to brooding mysteriously on a bench outside.
Looking up at the stars he sighed laboriously and flopped his head back further. If only he could find some ...distraction!

Casting his eyes to the side he watched an oranged and fallen leaf flutter close, then upward and past his face on a cool breeze.
It was then inspiration struck.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm
(( Have I told you how much I love your Marsh?

'brooding mysteriously' rofl ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:47 pm
(Yeah, he's a classy guy. Your classic narcissistic guy, but hey. Nobody's perfect.)

Zaias wiped Ali's face down with another paper towel before helping her one armed from off the counter. He shoved the things back in the bag one he was done rinsing them, and took her hand.
Together they headed for the dental office. He just hoped no one was getting a filling when they walked in. He so didn't need a baby sister who was phobic about teeth cleaning.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm
Ali hummed, trying to skip but ending up hop-walking, and waved Zaias' hand back and forth in hers.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 pm
Zaias helped his little sister out occasionally by tugging as she jumped. Sending her just that little bit higher.
He was after all. A good big brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery focused on her senses. The dog was long out of sight now, so they were all she had. Closing her eyes, she felt forward, knowing full well she'd be overloaded if she sensed behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm
Avery felt what seemed like a reflection of her and the group a little ways further.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm
Avery opened her eyes. She was slightly puzzled, but that could hardly be helped until she went to look.
Peering at the others over her shoulder Avery gestured in front of her. "This way." Was all she said.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Christopher was taken by surprise as some strange dragon that flew overhead and coughed on him. After a bit of his own coughing he looked down and moaned. "Aww! my uniform is ruined!" he cried.

Dr. Sullivan was nearing the end of the filling procedure. He was still drilling as the assistant was getting the filling ready.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:59 pm
Avery bit her lip at the outcry from behind her. Though she didn't know why Christopher would be complaining. Just wait until he got older and got a white uniform. Now those were a pain to keep clean.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias saw the lights on in the building with the dental office and decided to prepare her first.
Taking a break he knelt down to her level.
"Now then gator, " He said starting off with her nickname " The dentist is probably just going to look at our teeth and clean and pick at them. So there's no reason to be nervous okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:38 pm
Ali was starting to get a little nervous, but since Zaias was there... "I'll be brave, long as Zais'ss here!" she announced, puffing up her chest.

-----------------------------------------

"Hmm...do you think grabbing by the arms would be best? I guess so. Okay, hold 'em up." Well, if his foot dropped into the dark abyss...wow, that would suck for him, huh?

-----------------------------------------

Up ahead Avery and the others came upon a strange glassy surface that if they touched they would find that they could walk through.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm
((I forgot he's in black uniform))

Christopher walked up to the area where the glass surface structure was. He was dusting himself off. "Now what do we do?" he asked.

"There must be some trick" Spencer said.

Dr. Stanfield caught up to Avery. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Drop me and I swear you will be sorry" Alex said, raising his arms up. He felt like an idiot.

Dr. Sullivan inserted the filling and began fitting it with a different drill bit on the end of the drill. His patient moaned.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games