Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:08 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
Lobo-chan
Wait, ahg, brain shut down! It's... 5-6 hours ahead over there, lol! xp my train of thought is attempting to derail, but it does that a lot, so there are ruts for it to go in. 3nodding Have you bee hit by the truck of revelation today?

truck of revelation?

Shram, best not get her confused eek this one is a fragile one wink

best not get HER confused? its 7am here and your talking about her confused >_>

I am talking about getting her confused as to what she is talking about wink If you ask questions that will set off a chain reaction...just smile and nod 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:09 pm
^^...no wonder I get bruises and have no clue where they came from! eek Or is it just from people picking hair off my shirts and using them for voodoo?
^ the truck of revelation: Well, it all hit me like a truck one day in I think band class. The truck of revelation! How could I have not seen it before? A truck chasing people down the road to run them over and reveal that which was previously unknown!  

Lobo-chan

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:10 pm
Lobo-chan
^^...no wonder I get bruises and have no clue where they came from! eek Or is it just from people picking hair off my shirts and using them for voodoo?
^ the truck of revelation: Well, it all hit me like a truck one day in I think band class. The truck of revelation! How could I have not seen it before? A truck chasing people down the road to run them over and reveal that which was previously unknown!

i see....

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:11 pm
Hehehehe silly Lobo-Chan  

Shinji Azumaki

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:13 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Hehehehe silly Lobo-Chan

its not that silly its just i have done an allnighter XP

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:14 pm
Yeah... it's better than what I wrote on the back of some music during band... or the idea of Mary had a Little Lamb meets death metal I had during band... sweatdrop  

Lobo-chan

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:15 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
Hehehehe silly Lobo-Chan

its not that silly its just i have done an allnighter XP

Silly Shram, you should sleep ^^ I am going too do that earlier then I said I would....sleep sounds nice.....I will see in a few seconds what I want sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:18 pm
I stay up till like 3-5 here on the weekends... and then sleep in, lol. I only got about seven hours of sleep last night... but that's about how much sleep I'm always on! lol That's why some days math class is funny!  

Lobo-chan

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:19 pm

im gonna go sleep.. later guys

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:22 pm
shram

im gonna go sleep.. later guys

NIghty night Shram

Silly Lobo  

Shinji Azumaki

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:25 pm
NIght Shram! ........and ow, I stepped on a dog bone and hit my hip trying to get around downstairs in the dark.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:25 pm
^has a Mochi I want crying  

RandallHicks

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:28 pm
*hugs El Antonio* El Antonio...  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:44 am
^ likes hugging.  

XFox-ladX

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:45 am
^ *gasp* How did you know? You must be stalking me! crying  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games