Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:58 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Goddess Ace
TheBlueWarrior
Goddess Ace
pirate My report is ready, I'm going to find out if I have any disorders or not.

Report? What kind of report?

Evaluation report, I was tested for Bipolar over a week ago. My mom has to go pick it up, I don't think I have the disorder though.
I just dont think, is that a disorder?

Bipolar disorder - Also known as manic depression, an illness that can cause extreme shifts in thoughts, energy, mood, and behavior; a person's mood may swing between "highs" (mania) and "lows" (depression); in between mood swings, a person may have few or no symptoms.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:01 pm
Goddess Ace
Sakura-Kyoukan
Goddess Ace
TheBlueWarrior
Goddess Ace
pirate My report is ready, I'm going to find out if I have any disorders or not.

Report? What kind of report?

Evaluation report, I was tested for Bipolar over a week ago. My mom has to go pick it up, I don't think I have the disorder though.
I just dont think, is that a disorder?

Bipolar disorder - Also known as manic depression, an illness that can cause extreme shifts in thoughts, energy, mood, and behavior; a person's mood may swing between "highs" (mania) and "lows" (depression); in between mood swings, a person may have few or no symptoms.

Yep. It's very serious. Some people go over the edge some times, so if you think you might show some signs or some one says something, just go to a doctor and get a test done or something. I hope it comes out negative for the disorder.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:05 pm
I think the worst thing about Bipolar disorder, is that so many people claim to have it but never got tested. xp I'm so sick of people at my school saying they have it as an excuse.

But I do suffer from depression and anexity.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:07 pm
Goddess Ace
I think the worst thing about Bipolar disorder, is that so many people claim to have it but never got tested. xp I'm so sick of people at my school saying they have it as an excuse.

Yeah.
Don't worry though, if you have it, there are medications that really help. My friends sister actually has it and the pills work.
I should start taking my pills for my Aspearger's Syndrome again.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:09 pm
Well I'm taking Prozac for the depression which really seems to help, I imagine if I were to get any other medication, it would do the same.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:11 pm
Goddess Ace
Well I'm taking Prozac for the depression which really seems to help, I imagine if I were to get any other medication, it would do the same.

Yeah, Bi polar also means that you'll get really hyper and crazy, so there probably will be a pill to help balance that out a bit.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:11 pm
Yea depression is the most widely medicated symptom in the world... but i dont get it very much... i feel so left out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:14 pm
I don't suffer from depression either. I'm very happy about that. xd It runs in my family. I'm the only one who's never been medicated for it. Woo hoo!  

Wanderlings Distraction

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:15 pm
rofl @ Sakura

As for the mania, that's my creative streaks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:20 pm
Hey. surprised  

Face The Dragon

Divine Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Megathread 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:42 pm
Goddess Ace

i was guessing you were bipolar, you get mad at me one second and love me the next!! stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:48 pm
Being bipolar is serious, indeed!  

[Frito]

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:49 pm
[Frito]
Being bipolar is serious, indeed!

Hey, it's Frito, whats up?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:51 pm
ninja Frito & jfm need to join the rp.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

[Frito]

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:51 pm
Eh, nothing! I might go take a shower soon, so I won't be on for long!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games