Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon Dream

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:57 pm

I don't remember if I posted here or not, but
me name's Moon Dream and I'm a 17 year-old female residing in the rectum of the world (i.e florida)
I've been on gaia for about 3 years, but sadly I have no major items to show for it...... I'm usually sleeping during events. sweatdrop
This is my second,but main account........ I'm not around here much, but I need to be....the GD gets old after a while.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:23 pm

Mr. Retro
[cough]
I am not new, but I haven't been in my guilds actively.
So I am just pretty much trying to stay in contact.
:]

First of all.
My name is Cayce. o_< If you don't know how to say it you say it like "KC". Mkay? Mk.

I am eleven years old. I am about to be twelve in 7 days. x333.
Yeah, I am young, and I don't care what you think :'D

I am into photography <3 I love taking pictures. ;] I also love computer art. CGs, vectors, and painting online. (Artpad=<3) o_o.
Hm. I like my cellphone, can't go ANYWHERE without it. <333
And uhm.

I have an eyepatch bangs hanging down the right side of my eye. 83
I have nice glasses, everyone loves them. Its my own style.

&& I make my own websites and code my own layouts. Webdesign is fun, too.
I <3 my friends.
Thats all.

//The End.

Happy birthday!

Durian

Haneul Security

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:53 pm

Heh Hi my name is Luisito 3nodding

I'm 18, and live in South Florida.

I'm into computer art, video games, and music (mostly in the rock genre).

I'm also in college. I plan to become a graphic designer.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:00 pm

My name is Tricia (nickname is Dagger), and I'm 16. I'm interested in reading, video games, sitting around doing nothing... that kinda thing. My favorite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Uhm... yeah ^^

PsychoDagger

sweet smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:19 pm

i love boy's (that are asian and have good personalite's also alittle cute
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:04 am

I think i posted on here but whatever I'm a guy that talk to much and doesn't like to sleep when i can go on the net

Dimitrius13

Leeroy__Jenkins

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:37 am

Hi im Tyler and im an alchoholic.... wait this isnt AA.... well im 16 years old im a nerd and damn proud of it.. i play WoW but not much anymore im thinking of converting into a pastafarian to show that pirates will save the world.. and umm yeah....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:40 pm

Leeroy__Jenkins
Hi im Tyler and im an alchoholic.... wait this isnt AA.... well im 16 years old im a nerd and damn proud of it.. i play WoW but not much anymore im thinking of converting into a pastafarian to show that pirates will save the world.. and umm yeah....
I'm a pirate! Technically a Piratus.. . Let's save the world together!

[Mr. Chainsaw]

Despised Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:50 pm

Uhm... My name is Daisuke and I'm Japanese. I'm 18 and I was adopted. Yup. That about sums it up. ^^

Oh. Btw, I'm bi.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:09 pm

hi im sort of new.
my name is Belle
been here for about 7 days.
cool

belle_fo_real

LuCid_DreAmZ

Lupine Knight

19,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:09 pm

Hi my name is Jesse and my friends call me Shadow.......erm I'm 15 and I live in CA I am a skateboarder and I love to play the guitar, draw, write, read, play sports and be alone..... so uh yeah that's me
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:42 am

Hmm... yeah. I'm Yoko, and yes, the name is a referance. You get brownie points if you know from where. I'm 20, live in Oregon, and am a complete newb to Gaia. I've meant to poke my head in for the past few years, but never got around to it until today. And I appear to be fairly long winded. Oh well.

I'm an anime Junkie, but I have a fairly strict legal copy only policy, so I havn't seen that much compared to many other people. I love my manga, and comics... hell, if it's a collection of words that ammount to a story, I'll probably read it. In fact, my anime fandom just extends from a love of stories in general. Reading is good. You can't really read too much. Until it almost makes you fail courses your paying good money for. Stupid books. Tempting me with your.... your words of description and good.

Yeah. And I enjoy rp. That too extends from my love of stories, but mainly it's redirected energy from the drive to write. Why worry about 5 characters and an entire plot when you can only worry about 1 character and no plot? It's the author's easy way out as far as I can tell. I used to write stories, now I rp. Give it up for laziness.

That seems to be enough for now. I think this should make for a good first ever post. Thank you very much for diverting the time out of your lives to read all this stuff about me ^_^

Warrior Yoko

Burning Peasant Head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:33 am

Hi. ^_^ I'm Burning Peasant Head, but everyone calls me BPH. I'm 17 and will be a Senior in high school when school starts again. I like rollerblading, snowboarding, playing football and basketball, Taekwondo, playing the piano, CSS, cereal, and drawing. I really dislike n00bs, rude people, beggars, Starbucks, and Walmart.

And that's all I can think to write. :0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:03 pm

Hello. My name is Strik_er2. Sorry about the lame number but when I redid my avi the system wouldn't let me keep my name.Grrrrr. Anyway I live in the lightening capital of the US. the Hurricane Capital. The oldtimer's paradise. The Sunshine State. If you can figure that out your good. wink I am going to be a senior in the fall 2006 so I'll be in collage in a year. Thanks for inviting me and don't worry I see no need for nonsense threads. Later. wink

Strik_er2

MiseurMu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:50 am

Hmm...I'm Narutoex and I just go by Tika or Taco..my real names too long-ish. ANYWAYS! I'm 14 and a sophmore at the Hurricane state -.- Intrests are whatever sets my mood to happiness =D Um..and..uh..YEA! XD

This guild is pretty spiffy =P Filled with witty people. I love it! <3
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games