Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Unsorted First Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

Through the bright smile and cheery eyes, Arianell was already sizing this girl up. She is pretty—but prettier than her? And well spoken, so possibly pure, like herself. But what was hiding behind all of the layers of pretty packaging? Arianell had no way to know and that bothered her most of all. She knew her brother and sister and she knew what they liked and what they hated and when to be nice or how to be mean. She didn't know any of these people and she didn't know anything about them.

She did know one thing though, she did not like the way Leah omitted her surname. Arianell had done so for a specific purpose; she didn't want anyone to know she was related to one of the Potions professor, not yet anyway. Was Leah hiding something too? Or was she just a halfblood? Still, she smiled and said, ”Your sister must have good taste. Oh, and thank you.” Arianell decided that she quite liked this girl named Leah. And she hoped terribly that she wasn't a halfblood, or anything silly, because then what would she tell her parents?

The Welsh girl nodded her head when she proudly said, ”Why yes I am— and of course, aren't you? I think I've been waiting my entire life for this.” Arianell sighed wistfully, dreaming of the different cozy common rooms and all of the magic she'll learn. She wished she had her wand in hand, but it was tucked in one of her bags where she had her robes to change into on the train ride. ”Would you like to share a compartment with me?” Arianell asked quickly after she heard the last call for the train, then gestured for them to follow along with the crowd. ”So, Leah, what are you most looking forward too? I would love to try and see a merperson somewhere in the lake— I do wish we were allowed to meet some of the creatures in the Forbidden Forest, but, obviously, we can't. Well I wouldn't want to see the scary ones, of course, but the unicorns and hippogriffs, that would be amazing, wouldn't it?”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2038
WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Leah

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: darnit! I knew I should've copied and pasted it! xD]

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:42 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingle

Almost as soon as she started babbling, Fianna suddenly realized Arden was right there. 'Smooth move, Red,' she thought, as her enthusiasm suddenly dropped like an anchor in the Black Lake. 'Nice way to start off the year, honking off the newly minted Head Boy. Target-fixation might win me some matches, but it won't win me any friends. Probably just bollixed up something going on between the two of them.' Looking suddenly horrified, Fianna tried to backpedal from her mistake in judgement. "Oh, jeez, I'm sorry Arden, I swear I didn't know you were there. Obvious now I interrupted something important between the two of you, so please don't leave on my account, I screwed up, it's all on me here," she said imploringly, feeling just sick with guilt, and hoping to start making some sort of amends. "Look, I'll just leave, and... and..."

Hearing the conductor's call was the break Fianna needed. "I-I'm so sorry, guys," she added, before darting away, losing herself in the knot of taller people before Apparating away.

OOC: Boy, did I stick my foot in it. Sorry for screwing up.
Essy ze Ninja

Red Hot Missy

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn
I just want some action so gimme my turn

"Oh normally I would be but on the road comming in there was traffic because a car accident. Also my mom had to go to work today so it took a bit extra time with my trunk." He said. Before the conversation could take off the conductor made the last boarding call. "Oh snap yea we should get on and get a compartment, I would rather not share with the hyper first years." He said watching as one bolted past them. Wow was he that short when he was a first year? They hopped on to the train as a group and where able to locate a empty compartment. Charlie set the cat carrier on the seat and proceded to poke some cat treats trough the door grating. "Sorry Artie I'm going to have to feed you later tonight. We were running late. I'll dig the wet food out how about that?" He said having a one sided conversation with his cat Artemis. Once he was done he plopped next to the carrier and awaited his friends to get settled in.

Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy
                                          It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you
                                          It's looking like another bad comedy
                                          Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too

Essy ze Ninja
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

"A pleasure to meet you, Lucien, " Faina told him, smiling as he mentioned his grandfather living in Taganrog, the home city of one of the greatest playwrights in all the Russias. "I've heard of Taganrog, it's down south somewhere, I believe, and I know of Chekhov, but have not read any of his work. Cousin tells me I'm not old enough yet." While she'd studied quite a bit about where her mother's family was from, she didn't really know that much, but her family bequeathed her a goodly number of books on the subject of Russian history and about the land and its cultural history. Books she hadn't begun to have time to comb through. She added, as a bit of a joke, " I think everyone has an 'Anton' in their family, at least one anyway."

"I've wanted to visit Ireland," she told the young man. "The land is beautiful." When Lucien asked her about school, she told him, " No mind at all, I'm an incoming Second Year, Slytherin House. There is a Music Club, has quite a few members, or so I've heard. Thankfully for them, I'm not a member; don't know the first thing about playing an instrument, an' my singing voice could probably raise the dead and curdle milk."

Hearing the conductor's call, she advised, "We should probably find a compartment sooner than later. The older students hog all the good seats, an' leave the rest of us crammed in the back of the train."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟ℮√ℯηтℌ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder couldn't quite believe he was in his seventh year. It was one of those things he didn't really think about until after he had gone school shopping during the summer and gotten his school things. After that, he had a minor panic attack because he didn't know if he was really there yet mentally or not. None of his siblings had been any help. They had already long graduated and told him not to worry, that they knew he'd be fine, but Balder still worried. about the future anyway. Not that he was likely to let it show. Besides, he'd already done one thing that his sister-in-law had scoffed at and told him he was an idiot for, but it didn't let him stop him. If anything, it just made him really consider his choice before he committed to it fully. Now that it was done, he didn't feel as stupid as Eretria claimed he was being. Nervous about the future, yes, but not stupid.

He arrived on the platform in time to hear the call for boarding. Glynn had already gone ahead without a backward glance at him, causing Balder to feel like maybe his cousin was still avoiding him. Then again, Glynn had been doing that since fifth year, and Balder wasn't going to get nosy and intervene again. That had only led to dead bodies, after all. He let out his own sigh and decided to go see if he could find Bastian, or, if failing that, Kiki. He hadn't had a chance to see her yet since he proposed to her, and even with Eretria proclaiming him a fool, he still wanted to. His mor didn't know yet, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her at the moment, but he had a feeling his far did, with how many looks Olan kept giving him. In any case, he'd managed to find a ring that he thought would work well for Kiki and proposed, and now it was just a matter of time before they were out of school and married.

He was just about to give up when he spotted Kiki off a bit. Walking up, he grinned and kissed her on the cheek, wrapping an arm around her and hugging her.
                                                  "Hey Kiki. Hvordan har du det? I haven't seen Bastian yet. Do you want to grab a seat in the prefect car before it gets filled up?" Also maybe they could actually spend some time alone before the rest of the prefects showed up too. He wasn't too sure, but he had a feeling that they would gossip about the latest turn of events regarding Balder and Kiki's love life. Especially the Slytherins. If living with his sister-in-law was any indication, they would use it as fuel for snarky comments or hold it as leverage against him and Kiki for something later. Probably a mixture of both if he were being honest.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: So my far probably knows, but he hasn't said anything yet. Weird...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:30 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Cautiously optimistic
xLocation: Platform 9 3/4
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Usually when Beckah emerged onto the platform for school, she was being forced onto it by her parents, however, this time, she entered of her own accord. In fact, her parents were nowhere to be seen. Part of Beck's new mentality was being independent and she actually wanted to go back to school this year. She wanted to see her friends and she wanted to make more. She wasn't going to be beaten anymore. No, she was a strong young woman. The girl pushed her cart onto the platform and navigated it over to the men loading the luggage onto the train. With a smile, she left them in search of her friends. The raven haired girl spied her best friend Dris playing with his cat. Dipping and weaving, she made her way through the crowd to find the boy. "Hey Dris!" she called out when she was close enough for him to hear over the din of the train station. Drawing close to him, she pulled her book out of her bag and smiled, waving. "I've got a lot of stuff to show you. I drew some of the large sequoia trees back in the States and I wrote a song and well, I drew other things and wrote other things too!" She smiled exuberantly, then she realized she hadn't even asked him how he was and she blushed a little. "I'm sorry, it's proper custom for me to ask how your summer was too. How was it?" When the last call was made, Beckah frowned and tugged Dris's arm, leading him toward the train.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy heard the last call and decided to try and grab a compartment. he looked and found an empty one though he doubted he would get to keep it all to himself. he just hoped they wouldn't be all uber hyper all the ride. he survives social but too much energy was exhausting. He sat down near the window and peered out. His mom made him promise to wave and he wouldn't hear the end of it if he didn't he located his parents and made mental note of the area he would have to wave it. Perhaps this would be a sane trip he thought as he opened the window so he could wave then after leaving to get some good air flow.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:35 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Platform 9¾
    xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Cady
    xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Boarding the train!
    xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? At least she doesn't seem bothered

Elisabet chuckled along with Cady, agreeing that they'd be on an equal playing field once school began. It was true, at least until the ones good at the subjects rose to the top. Cady explained that her dad wanted her to do really well, if only to prove she wasn't a slacker like he was. Then she mentioned her sister from the states. How weird. "My dad just asks that I try my very best. And that I ask questions if I need the help. Ya' know, to at least try and get good marks." She shrugged casually, thinking she'd do as good as she could without burning out under stress.

After speaking about her mother leaving her, Elisabet noticed Cady's frown. Luckily, the other girl spoke about her siblings. Elisabet did her best to remember their names at the very least. Devin, Felix, and Riley. She also mentioned sharing rooms, and the brunette gave an awkward chuckle. She'd never shared a room, of course, given that she was an only child. After Elisabet had accidentally exposed her prosthetic fingers, Cady seemed stoked about it. Really? That was cool to her? Confidence bubbled up inside of the green-eyed girl, a smile touching her face. Cady asked about her arm, and with only a second of hesitation, Elisabet rolled up her sweater sleeve, exposing the plastic and metal device. "The prosthetic covers most of my arm, but my actual arm goes to about here," she gestured on the prosthetic where her nub was nestled, "It's pretty cool... when I'm not in the magical world. It doesn't work at all around here. Normally it's like another hand." She casually pointed out how the fingers wouldn't move on their own, then rolled her sleeve back down. Cady had said her mum must've been insane, and sometimes Elisabet wondered if that were true. She then said Gryffindor was a house to sleep in, and in return, Elisabet simply raised an eyebrow. This whole boarding school thing was new, much less a magical one.

It was then that she heard the conductor telling them to get on the train, so she slipped her backpack on and grabbed her trunk handle. "C'mon, we can sit together, if you want! I brought books on the engineering of prosthetic devices like my arm if you want. The Governor told me that if I worked with it with magic, I might be able to make my arm work proper again. That'd be tops. It's been a while since I've had to do things one-handed." She blushed a bit, but pushed her trunk onto the train, hoping Cady agreed to share a compartment. Admittedly, Elisabet had no idea how long this trip was due to be, so it could be a good friendship building experience.

The Forgotten Weasley

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
    Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:50 pm
    User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                        ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                        ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                        ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                        ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                        ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie didn't catch many of his friends on the platform. Fiana was busy and he couldn't spot Rhett for the life of him. Perhaps he was on the train already. He was already making a mental selection for when the treat trolly passed him but first, he needed a spot. He didn't want to intrude on the already filling compartment and the empty ones were filling fast. Perhaps he find one of the first years compartments and tell them about the fun that is year one of Hogwarts or something. Did the trolley come by the first years first or by the older first?

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                        ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                        ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                        ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:52 pm
                                                                  Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                  But they all add up
                                                                  And when that sun goes down,
                                                                  Hope you raise your cup
                                                                  Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                  All your joy and all your pain
                                                                  But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                  Who am I with? Saio, Tsubaki, Mayu
                                                                  What am I doing? Meeting up and getting his stuff on board.
                                                                  What am I thinking? I haven't seen them much at all since the end of the year...
                                                                  What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Kazu's eyes widened a bit as he heard about what what happened over the summer. He knew how hard it was to lose parents, especially considering he had lost his own so many years ago. However, he also knew that no amount of words could ever make him feel better about what happened, and while he was certain that Saio wasn't him, he was also certain that he didn't know how to cheer her up. Aside from being around friends and talking, that was. His aunt gave him a knowing look and proceeded to load his trunk into the train herself, and Kazu gave her a grateful nod as he tried to figure out what to say. Nothing was coming up, and he swallowed a bit before speaking. "I, um, I know this is probably something you've heard a lot now, but I'm sorry. I know what it feels like, and it's difficult. I wish I had met them though, since they sounded like good people."

Empty platitudes, he thought, and winced mentally. How often did he hear those back when he'd woken up from surgery to find out his life had turned upside down? He didn't have a solid number, but he wasn't really paying attention to much considering he was on bedrest for several months while his hip healed. Even the funeral had been hard, and Kazu couldn't imagine that it got any easier the older someone got. Sighing, he was about to say something more when Mackenzie popped up, giving everyone a look before asking what was wrong. Kazu bit his lip, trying to think of what to say before he nodded toward the train. "I think it'd be better if we talked on board. Umm, less people listening and more privacy. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to skip the prefect meeting either." The call for last boarding had just been issued, and Kazu was glad for the distraction. If necessary, he could always ask one of the other prefects about the meeting later. Right now it sounded like Saio needed friends, and while he wasn't sure about Tsubaki and her friend situation, he was sure she probably wasn't doing real well either considering she wasn't even snarking at her sister like she usually would.

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                  I owned every second
                                                                  That this world could give
                                                                  I saw so many places,
                                                                  The things that I did
                                                                  With every broken bone,
                                                                  I swear I lived

murruelecreuset

kiska166

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
    • Daring Investigator 50
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Peoplewatcher 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:01 pm
    User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
    𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

User Image

Fiona stopped her search when she heard the last call. she got on the train she hair bobbing behind her and she walked through the train in search of a place to sit. She resolved to tie back her hair as she moved a piece of curly red hair from her face. Sure it would look like a long curly explosion out the back of her head but it would feel better and not get in her way. She spotted one with a few others and got their blessing to join their group and soon she would be on her way to Hogwarts. She would of course wave to he parent that would be on the platform

User Image
    𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
    𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

Trippy_Gazelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:01 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris watched Laili go over to talk to one of her friends, then he went back to Lumi. She was being rather lovey, which he'd discovered she did more as he prepared to take her on the train... or in a car. Honestly, he figured she just hated vehicles. Admittedly, he usually only put her in vehicles for the long trip to school or to go to the vet, so she didn't exactly have great experiences. He sneaked her a couple more treats while he looked around, spotting a few familiar faces here and there in the crowd. He figured he'd follow them onto the train, but instead someone shouted his name. A very familiar dark violet colored someone, to be precise. "Hey, Beckah. How was your su--" he stopped when she started speaking, going on about her drawings and how she wrote a song. Plus apparently she had more to share. Her voice swiped over the other colors in his periphery, her voice struggling over the din of the other students. It was then that she seemed to realize she hadn't asked about his summer, then promptly did so. The taller teen simply shrugged, then spoke up. "It was alright. Biggest highlight was my godmum having another baby. Other than that I hung around Diagon and home. That's about it. Well, painting too, obviously, but nothing too new. Though I am trying to learn how to play kazoo." A small grin turned on his face, knowing that most people didn't struggle with the stupid kazoo, but he was having so many freaking issues with the stupid thing. When the conductor called for students to board the train, Beckah tugged on Dris' arm, so the younger teen lifted his trunk and grabbed Lumi's carrier and headed onto the train.

Summer II

I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
    Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
    Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
    I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
    Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
    I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
    I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
    Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
    Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
    • Daring Investigator 50
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:52 pm
                                                                  My eyes are open wide
                                                                  And by the way,
                                                                  I made it through the day
                                                                  I watched the world outside
                                                                  By the way,
                                                                  I'm leaving out today

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                  Who am I with? Aria, Fianna
                                                                  What am I doing? Getting on the train for school and catching up
                                                                  What am I thinking? I'm not invisible, am I?
                                                                  What am I wearing? Seventh Year Uniform

Arden hadn't really had a chance to respond to either girl when the call from the conductor announced the last boarding. He looked from first Aria, who implored him to stay, and then Fianna, who stuttered a bit before disappearing into the crowd. Green eyes widened as yet again, he had probably insulted someone inadvertently. He hadn't even had a chance to apologize either, as Fianna was now gone and all that was left was Aria. He sighed, looking toward Aria with a concerned expression. "I should apologize to her when I see her next. I didn't mean to be that rude, I just..." Maybe the situation with his family was making him a bit shorter than he really needed to be. He certainly hadn't been this way last year, but considering what he had to deal with every time he had to go to his uncle and aunt's house, it seemed to bubble over into an infuriating mess.

However, he didn't voice any of this. Instead he looked toward Aria and shook his head. "She really didn't need to leave like that. I still have the prefect meeting to attend, and I won't be able to even talk to you until it's over. Not with last call going on. Why don't we find a compartment and I can try and see if I can find her when I head to the meeting." He didn't think he had seen her last year during the prefect meeting, and he certainly didn't see a head girl pin anywhere on her person, so it wasn't like she was going to be at the meeting for him to apologize. Maybe he could run into her during rounds and apologize then? It certainly was a lot better than the idea that he not apologize at all and ignore her. He wasn't Hamilton, for crying out loud! Still, he had done something inadvertently insulting and he figured the least he could do was make amends.

OOC: Graydon, she didn't have to leave, I was just trying to let you know that Arden had been posted before Fianna and that you should read posts. 8'D

Tell my mother,
                                                                  Tell my father
                                                                  I've done the best I can
                                                                  To make them realize
                                                                  This is my life
                                                                  I hope they understand
                                                                  I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                  Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Essy ze Ninja

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:59 am
                                              「 Fall of 2038 」
                                              From the get-go I knew this was hard to hold
                                              Like a crash the whole thing spun out of control
                                              Oh, on a wire, we were dancing
                                              Two kids, no consequences
                                              Pull the trigger, without thinking
                                              There's only one way down this road

·✪· Iᗷᗩᖇᖇᗩ ᗩ. ᗷᗩᑌTISTᗩ
                                                                      ( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorPuzzle Gamer )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ibarra's summer was uneventful at best and boring at worst: but maybe it was because things have become redundant for him as he evaluated his activities. His games were being the same and when he visited his relatives in the Philippines during the Semana Santa, it dawned to him that they're kind of... bland, compared to Tito Joshua's family. Of course, he knew better than saying that out loud and he quote his mama "otherwise, it's disrespectful and they'll blame us for not raising you correctly". Ah, the culture differences is real- even if Ibarra see himself as Filipino most of the time.

Sporting a new haircut to ditch those frames that made him look like his age was reduced by four years, Ibarra was able to find the two idiots: Callista and Akira. Not that he hates them or anything, but personally they have a social graces of a screeching owl. Kind of. Akira, however, looked terrible as if he got hit by a truck in his dreams and Callista looked... well, Callista-ish as ever. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear, kamahalan," he casually said, raising an eyebrow with his hands buried in his red plaid jacket pockets, "I'm surprised tha' you missed me, did you just experienced an ex deus machina or somethin'?"

« with [Callista and Akira] at [Platform] »

It was like a time bomb set into motion
                                              We knew that we were destined to explode
                                              And if I have to pull you out of the wreckage
                                              You know I'm never gonna let you go
                                              We're like a time bomb! Gonna lose it, let's defuse it
                                              Baby, we're like a time bomb
                                              But I need it, wouldn't have it any other way

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                              ((additional info under spoiler))
                                              ((Translation:
                                              kamahalan = 'your highness')

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:24 am
                                              「 Autumn 2038 」
                                              I don't like my mind right now, stacking up problems that are so unnecessary.
                                              Wish that I could slow things down, I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic.
                                              You say that I'm paranoid, but I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me.
                                              It's not like I make the choice to let my mind stay so ******** messy!
                                              I know I'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning round me just the same...

·⊕· 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯
                                                                            ( PurebloodFifth Year SlytherinPrefect )

Garnet frowned when Richard revealed that his parents were giving him a hard time because apparently he just failed some of the subjects in his OWLs. His frown, however, was hard to tell if he's being sympathetic and just one of those days when Garnet pretty much didn't approve of Richard being too easy-going. Maybe that's the part that contrasts the two of them, since Garnet was the type to take things seriously (or maybe beyond that). He felt the need to remind his bestfriend that he should improve, but wondered if that was going to be rude even if Richard's the type to appreciate honesty and they've been friends since childhood. "Sorry, but I think... I think you should take things more seriously, or more prepared?" Garnet said, his face showing his sincere worry and anxiety, "I mean, if OWLs are going to be harder compared to the tests last year, NEWTs might live up the abbreviation. You know... Nastily Exhuasting and all. What subject are you taking now, anyway?" Sure, he was aware that Rich was taking effort given that the two of them studies together and Rich was really busy last year. But, maybe Garnet's standards of 'effort' was a bit too high?

Garnet wasn't even familiar with this Bob person, but he guessed Rich has a point. Maybe he said that given how much of a self-deprecating mess Garnet was since childhood and still managed to be alive after all these years. Those were the times when Garnet was left wondering about how the hell Rich managed to put up with him despite all of it, but on the other hand he was really grateful and happy the redhead still got his back. "I guess I'll have to ask Phoebe about this," Garnet sighed, "She's like a menace in our house. But on the other hand she's dating Peter so I don't know if asking her for advice is a good idea. But you're right- I've seen worse, I think I can handle your cousin just fine." And so here's praying that he wasn't jinxing it.

He then made a quiet huff translated to saying "Typical" when Richard remarked that Julius wasn't good with words, but Garnet managed a snort about Treva's description about the guy. He was a bit taken back however, when Treva wrinkled her at him and asked if "she's not allowed to be happy about continuing her magical education". "I mean... duh, you do you." He said defensively, then blushed after what he said for no ******** reason, "But anyway, it's nice to see you here. What I mean is... anything good happened in your summer?". Yay to puberty, and nay for being a semi-late bloomer about his voice cracking up. Bloody hell, the last thing he ever wanted in his life if someone making fun of him for it.

Garnet just made the Nod of Greeting when Esther arrived, but was really curious about something between Richard and Monika. Even Treva was intrigued by it but then again he thinks she's kind of nosy sometimes, and her remark just made Garnet smirk at Rich teasingly. Before he could say anything, however, the conductor gave the last call and he should be in the prefect car soon. "Rich, as much as I want to know about your love life, I'll reserve that topic later- last call means I have to be in the prefect car. I'll be sure to catch up, though."

« with [Rich and Treva] at [Platform] »

And I drive myself crazy, thinking everything's about me.
                                              Yeah, I drive myself crazy because I can't escape the gravity.
                                              I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy?
                                              Holding on to so much more than I can carry!
                                              I keep dragging around what's bringing me down;
                                              If I just let go, I'd be set free.
                                              Holding on, why is everything so heavy?

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                              ((additional info under spoiler))
                                              ((I'm consulting Rich's profile so tell me immediately if I'm doing any wrong interpretations about him 8'D))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE SONG )

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games