Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:33 pm
"That was amazing, I want to do that..." Dante said sadly. He then looked down almsot acting like a child himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:11 pm
"Caelum show your father how to do that," Raven said after she had sat up and regained her composure. "He feels left out," Raven said and grinned again.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:59 pm
Dante nodded, "You know the things I can do with that in my arsenal?" Dante grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:25 pm
"You don't need it," Raven said and smiled again as Caelum disappeared again and then reappeared behind her. "He just does it for fun, you aren't using it for anything other than that."  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:57 pm
"I'll only use it for fun," Dante nodded then focused disappearing his hand. he began to fade away but Dante grew to excited and it stopped. "So close.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:20 pm
"It's Caelum's and I forbid you to use it," Raven said and gave Dante a menacing look. "He needs things of his own, leave it."  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:30 am
Dante understood completely. "I have some tricks of my own I would want to teach him anyways."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:53 pm
"Speaking of teaching, we need to get the high school finished and maybe add some dorms on," Raven said and gave Dante a serious look. "Since we're in the middle of a battle, we might as rebuild it and start teaching the others what we know...kind of like building an army," Raven said and looked at Caelum.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:15 pm
"Well, This perfect timing to show you the power of My tricks," Dante said with a grin. The sun beamed down on him hard and casted a long shadow. He focused his energy then his shadow emerged from the floor into a being. Dante then waved and His shadow followed him move from move. Dante began shadow boxing and, the shadow did each and every move. "That's one, The other is for when we started building."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:20 pm
"Thats cute honey but I don't like shadow boxing, its a waste of time," Raven said and was sort of mad that Dante was kidding around. "And what do shadows have to do with building? I'm sending out an order for the clan to start reconstruction asap," she said and gave Dante a very serious look.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Within

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:31 pm
"Ooooh! I'm going to be late!" said the new student. "I hope the teacher isn't angry....." Rushing to class, she crashed through the door's window. "Owie! Oh....Good morning!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:58 pm
"Well since you broke the door, you can start helping by repairing it," one of the clan members said to the girl that miraculously showed up. "We have orders from Raven to rebuild this place so she and Dante can train an army for the War of Unity," the clan member said without introducing anyone. "Get to work."  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Within

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:04 pm
"Yes ma'am!" She responded as she cleaned up. "Um, well, here's the money for repairs.... Sorry!" That was embarrasing she thought to herself. She sat at the back where no one saw her.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:50 pm
Dante sighed then him and his shadows helped build. He decided in wasn't time for his next ability. "What needs to be completed?"  

Dante Aurion

Angel Within

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:27 pm
"What do you mean: what needs to be completed?" she said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff