Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
UndaCorp is Under Attack! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:19 am
Pickles clambered to her feet. She looked at his hand for a minute, and then back into his face. Then, spontaneously, she reached out her own hand, and took his.
"Pickles. They call me Pickles."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:24 am
He graps her hand.

"Cute."

He looks around, and listens for anything that would seem like a potential threat. Upon deeming it somewhat safe, he turns back to her.

"So...where do you think your friends could be?"  

Arcanas

Hunter

Shadow_Forged

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:54 pm
*walks out of the shaodw behind them* hello.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:43 pm
Arcanas turns suddenly, and is facing a new person, one who's presence makes him feel on edge. Instinctivly, both hand shoot down to the swords at his side. Turning his head to face Pickles, his arms brandishing Alondite and Ragnell at the newcomer.

"Should I handle this?"  

Arcanas

Hunter

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:47 pm
"Slim and Lin are around here somewhere. I know Slim is hurt, as well, but I don't know what happened to Lin..."

She looked at the newcomer, suspicion clear in her eyes. "Sure, Arc. Go ahead."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:25 pm
"Understood. Commencing attack."

With a flash of color, his attire had changed, from a sweeping trenchcoat, to shimmering armor of black and gold. Holding his swords to his sides, they engulf in flame, and the flames swirl towards the center until the very air shimmered with heat.

"Final Burst!"

He rushes forward, moving the swords in front of him, charging the young man with the heat of a raging volcano.  

Arcanas

Hunter

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:09 am
Pickles gaped for a moment at this sudden change. "Someone needs to teach me that trick," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:34 am
(( xd I'm gone for three days and I miss so much....Fudge.))

Slim smiled up at her boss, nonchalantly tearing the sleeve with the bullet hole off and tightly bandaging her arm wound with it. Crude a treatment as it was, it would stifle the bleeding. The nick to her side was no big deal, as long as she could stomach the pain.

"Assistance? Don't be silly," she chuckled, pushing herself off the ground once more. "That's my job."

Lightly dusting herself off, she hefted her suitcase once more and took a last glance at him over her shoulder. "You know me and Lin, cat and mouse is our thing, but if this man damages or disorganizes my files, you can bet there'll be hell to pay."

She didn't mention the fact that these intruders had a spark about them, a knack for survival and resourcefulness that really pushed the limits of cat and mouse. She was in for an interesting day of work.

After regaining her thoughts and focusing, she reappeared in the storeroom with a tiny "pop!". Theatrics weren't a big focus of hers, what with the pain in her arm being such a bother.

"Where's the flippin' medical supplies?" she mumbled, peering through the many rows of crates and boxes once more.  

Slim95
Crew

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:39 am

((Remember slim I pushed them all to the door to buy time and hide my location. And not much happened pickles ran away, I grabbed some guns and clothing. Oh and I made a mistake, the Spas 15 is a clip using shotgun, so I will ask that we change ammo bell to ammo clip belt razz ))

Saverio looked around the 14th floor and heard no one. "s**t I need a key card or something." He pumped the shot gun as he slowly progressed around the floor. He was looking for anything that might help him get to the top.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:48 pm
Kalstolyn burst out of the elevator on 15 in the middle of chaos, hoping Jimmy was following her

If not, he can fend for himself, she thought.

"Okay everyone, what's our situation?" she asked loudly, after discovering no one was shooting at her.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:26 pm
After pacing through the many rows in search of the medical supply section, Slim caught sight of Pickles, Dark, and Arcanas in what appeared to be the beginnings of a fight.

Why were the intruders fighting each other?...Undakai Incorporated was being invaded by three different parties in one day? She sighed heavily. The world was a ridiculous place.

Rubbing her temples with one hand, she proceeded to search the storeroom once more. She wasn't even going to bother with that mess back there. If the intruders wanted to tear themselves apart, who was she to stop them? After finally coming across the medical section, she loaded her wound and her briefcase up with antibiotics and Quick Clot, then sloppily wrapped her arm in gauze. While she was packing away a roll of bandaging, she faintly heard Kals calling from the hallway.

"What now?" she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:36 am
"Sheath your sword you ******** idiot. Im here to help." *looks around* "i just want a feel for what ill be fighting in fir- Ahh slim, hello" *walks toward slim, leaving pickles and arc* " need help?"
Edit: " alright who am i fighting?"  

Shadow_Forged

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:22 am
Arcanas continues rushing, not hearing a word from his mouth, the sound of swirling flame blocking out everything, and impacts the young man with the force of a motor vehicle moving at over two hundred miles per hour.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:24 am
"Oh, hey, For-" Slim began before Forge was smashed into by what she percieved to be a sentient fireball. "...'Kay..."  

Slim95
Crew

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 am
Xanatos had stopped listening to Undakai the moment he mentioned the attack. His mistress was in the building, and while he was certain she could take care of herself if need be, as her servant, he would not allow her to be harmed when he could prevent it. Within moments, he had pinpointed Lady Slim's wherabouts, and with a fluttering of his wings, vanished, only to reappears before her mistress, hand upon the handle of his sword, Xion, and ready to defend her. "Evening, milady," he said calmly to Lady Slim, looking over his shoulder at her and smiling softly...  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff