Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Angels and the Demons -FREE RP- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I abondoned this RP YEARS ago and people are still RPing in it?! O_O
  Yah. :D
  Nope. >_>
  Maybe..... ;]
View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:20 pm
:holds her hand open palmed at the ground releasing the heat from them trying to gather enough to force her hands up. when she finally managed it she fell over from not expecting it:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:22 pm
he landed on the ground and ran over and caught her befor she hit the ground "now try that with both hands" he helped her stan back up  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:29 pm
"um.. ok" :directs both hands at the ground and repeated the proses except this time insted of falling over she held herself up for a little wile then put her feet back down not used to the feeling:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:31 pm
he smiled at her "now you just need to figure out how do it in mid air"  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:33 pm
"I could barly do that. so I think I'll try later after a get how to do that without feeling like I'm going to fall"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:35 pm
"ok just pactice when you have the time then" he turned to the edge and he raised one hand as he did a piller of fire appear and he swiped his hand thre the air and it ran acrossed lind like a tornado afer it got so far it vanished  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:36 pm
"you learnd all that by yourself?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:47 pm
nodded "yeah" he walked back into the middle of the park he snapped his finger setting any males cloths on fire with in a 20 ft radias  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:09 pm
She watched them on fire.She couldn't stand it, so she threw water balls at the flames  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:27 pm
yeah he was throwing a tantrum but he had the right too  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:34 pm
:shook her head:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:08 pm
one of the guys put his hand on his shoulder he looked over his shoulder "dont touch me" he hit the guy with on arm knocking him almost to the edge of the cliff he continued to walk home the out side of his house was small and looked trashy he walk in side his door the house was very eligant almost as if he was the riches demon ther but no he was pour just made du with what he had he looked around his house "it feels good to be home" he walked into the kitchen and made himself a turkey sandwich and went down stairs to his room he sat on his bed and ate his sandwich  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:35 pm
She frowned. She wrote a note saying: Our relationship isn't getting any better. I didn't think I would do this, but...it's over. She stuffed it in his mail box and left running with tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:49 pm
he stood up hearing the steps he walked outside his mail box was tampered with eh looked inside and saw a not he opened it and read it when he finish his eyes started to tear up the ground under his feet started to melt as he felt his heart was broken he went looking for her andwell didnt know were to start he just walked the streets calling her name  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:23 am
:heard him calling for the other girl that she had met earlier that day: "hey what's wrong?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games