Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:23 pm
In his absence, Ashoc had taken a long look around the apartment, looking at every nook and cranny. "Nice place," she commented when he returned. "Lots of places for secrets, eh? But that's not important. I think this is a very good time to talk." She pulled up a chair and moved over over next to the creature and sat down on it. "Alright. We're an awfully odd bunch, aren't we? People can introduce themselves as they may, I suppose. I suppose you might be wondering why I broke into the bank if not to steal."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 pm
the creature leaned his back against Ashocs chair. he would love to introduce himself he's sure but he can't taklk so that went out the window. he made playful humming sounds and put his sword and guitar beside him and then starts scratching at the floor with his helmets horn  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 pm
"THAT would be a great place to start. What's this all about?" Roland asked. He walked over to the desk and grabbed the chair. Swinging it over to where the back faced the group, he sat down and stradled the back of the chair. Folding his arms on top of the chair back and leaning on it, he waited for her reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm
"Would you believe me if I said I have a hobby of doing odd things for people's reactions? Didn't think so, don't worry about it." She ran her fingers uncomfortably through the feathers at the back of her mask. She didn't like talking about it much. It was so much more fun to mess with people's heads than to let them see logic. "Well. I am a manifestation of chaos. There."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:39 pm
he started pecking Ashocs leg a bit with his helmet kind of examining her needlessly. he hums deeply in small bursts  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 pm
"...Manifestation... of chaos? meaning what, you just like to cause trouble? No real reason for it?" Roland was confused now. He was also wondering how causing seemingly random trouble could result in ANY form of payoff, or benefit him in any way.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:45 pm
"Meaning I am part of choas, I was created from chaos, and I am one of many who helps keep order in the universe. I keep the universe from collapsing in on itself." She shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "But the agents of order, I guess you could call them, have been killing us off. So we need to hire new people." She looked at Roland and raised an eyebrow. "Pay is good."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 pm
Daedalus would do as was suggested and close his "Eyes" but he didn't have any eyes... it was a complex set of sensors that could perceive in 360º but only in a window of 49º, before he could comment on that though, he was suddenly aware of him moving somewhere else. The sensors couldn't contain all the information though and once he landed in Rolands room he found that he couldn't even tell which way "Down" was, and landed ungracefully face down on the floor. Unsure of the damage to his sensors he shut down all non essentials and sat on the floor near the creature still remaining silent in anticipation for what Ashoc was going to say. After her "Explanation" he chimed in. "If you are Chaos, then why do you need us? Or more to the point, what do you want to DO with us?"

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Meaning I am part of choas, I was created from chaos, and I am one of many who helps keep order in the universe. I keep the universe from collapsing in on itself." She shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "But the agents of order, I guess you could call them, have been killing us off. So we need to hire new people." She looked at Roland and raised an eyebrow. "Pay is good."

She didn't react well to him and he gave off a small whine then continued sctatching the floor again. Its hard to have a discussion when you can't talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 pm
"Don't scratch the floor, dear," she scolded the creature, and gave him a pat. "I know it's frustrating that you can't talk, but you can always listen." She turned her attention to Daedalus. "I'm not the manifestation of chaos, I'm a manifestation of chaos. I create chaos and balance out the universe. Order and chaos cannot one survive without the other and without either of us, the universe would collapse. I was sent to rob the bank and just burn the money, or give it out to young children or something, because the last man. of chaos in town got killed last week so I have to pick up the slack. Anyways. Long story short. We need help to keep the universe from imploding."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:00 am
"Agents of order? Wait... if you help keep order, then why do they try to kill you?" Roland thought a minute, then said "Hey... I never said anything about worrying about payment. Did you... read my mind?" he asked, and narrowed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:02 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"Don't scratch the floor, dear," she scolded the creature, and gave him a pat. "I know it's frustrating that you can't talk, but you can always listen." She turned her attention to Daedalus. "I'm not the manifestation of chaos, I'm a manifestation of chaos. I create chaos and balance out the universe. Order and chaos cannot one survive without the other and without either of us, the universe would collapse. I was sent to rob the bank and just burn the money, or give it out to young children or something, because the last man. of chaos in town got killed last week so I have to pick up the slack. Anyways. Long story short. We need help to keep the universe from imploding."

he gave a low grunt and just sat back to listen as though obeying orders  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:06 am
"No, I keep chaos. I also keep the universe from collapsing. I think as of late the Agents of Order are taught that they must eliminate us all to save the universe, or something like that. It's actually shifting the balance dangerously." She cursed herself mentally. "No, I don't read... minds, per se." She knew that pause was too long, but tried to cover it up. "You are a mercenary, afterall. You do what you do for money."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"No, I keep chaos. I also keep the universe from collapsing. I think as of late the Agents of Order are taught that they must eliminate us all to save the universe, or something like that. It's actually shifting the balance dangerously." She cursed herself mentally. "No, I don't read... minds, per se." She knew that pause was too long, but tried to cover it up. "You are a mercenary, afterall. You do what you do for money."
he didn't like that people were trying to kill Ashoc. he slammed a fist into an open palm and cracked his knuckles but the pop sounded as though bones were being snapped in half  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:11 am
"You're evading my question." Daedalus shot back, "What would you have us DO?"

He was intentionally avoiding words like "Plan", and Orders" because such words would only give her another way to slip from the topic he was pursuing.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games