Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:33 pm
"Master, be careful not to underestimate them. It would be a shame for a slight miscalculation to lead to disaster." She shifted uncomfortably realising that she had just questioned Undakai's methods, "That's not to say that you would, of course..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:44 pm
Skrat glanced over at Why and Thaliat, and had the feeling that something was going down over at UndaCorp. A storm had brewed outside, and the rain was now pouring down on the roof of their meeting room. The wind blew, and left the sound of a slight whisper when hitting the front doors. His eyes then trailed back to Rose.
"Take seven followers of your choice," he nodded his head to the squirrels in formation behind them, "and use them as your own. Do what you will with them, because they're not afraid to die. I have noticed that you can make choices of your own free will, and do not need to wait for me to give you orders. I trust your choices to be good ones. Go."
He turned his head from Rose to face Thaliat, not intending to look at rose again, and began to drift over in Thaliat's direction. He got to her and stood about two feet in front of her; his eyes still with that blank expression that examined the weapons she had around her.
"I trust you know how to use those and use those well," he hoped silently. "If not, there could be a lot of issues. I might lose you as a follower, and I wouldn't want that." His eyes trailed from the weapons to her eyes. He raised his right eyebrow. "Do you wish for some followers as well, to have some fun an cause utter hell?" He chuckled quietly. His eyes glanced at his followers again, all stright-faced and prepared for battle. The squirrel on his shoulder lay motionless, curled up. Absent-mindedly, Skrat raised his right hand and began to stroke his deseased pet. It was somewhat of a pitiful moment.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:48 pm
Blinking at undakai she lets out a small "Yes sir..."

Something happened she thought...her sences going haywire...her body apparently going quite rigid...she took a deep breath..hoping no one noticed....she closed her eyes . She took steady breathes in....out...in...out...and her eyes snapped opened..."I guess im going to get my wish, we've got company..... smile "  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:22 pm
She nodded, turning away from Skrat and looking over at his large army of squirrels, leaning over and doing a thorough inspection of each one. she chose two small, strong legged ones first. They would be fast, and able to get through to some areas other's may not be able to. She then picked out four of the biggest, strongest and most ferocious squirrels she could find. they needed to be strong and these ones looked abnormally powerful. Pleased with her 6 choices so far, she looked for one last one, and she knew just the one to choose. quietly slipping up behind Skrat, she pulled the dead squirrel off of his shoulder.

"i'll be taking him, if you don't mind."  

Grim Undertow

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:03 pm
"I live to raise hell, Sir. I would not mind the added assistance of your minions." Thaliat grinned a little, an idea forming in her mind. "Mind you, I'd need to take a bit of tinfoil from the break room. They need some armor if they are to follow me. Trust me on this, Sir."

Thaliat knew she need more than the tinfoil for her needs, but she had her own supplies for the rest. If she had a small following with her and she could make the armor quickly, not only could she raise hell, but bring most if not all of the squirrels back alive.

"I have a plan, Sir. Am I to presume you wish me to create a diversion? Or an outright attack?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:11 pm
"Company?" Slim purred, wiggling her body slightly in anticipation. "Wonderful wonderful! I'll just go and change real quick, then! A business skirt is nothing to be wearing in battle, nonono."

She trotted to the black wall beside the window, pressed a hand against it, and pushed it open to reveal a broom closet. Funny how things like that somehow worked.....despite the fact that from the window, an additional room jutting from the building could not be seen. In theory, there WAS no broom closet.

She walked into it and closed the door anyways.

Emerging a few moments later, clothed in mithril, clutching a sword, and experimentally flapping a small pair of white wings, she was ready to rumble.

"Much better."  

Slim95
Crew

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:23 pm
She eyes slim...

"Ah yes, changeing...."

She snaps her fingers and instantly looks like her signature avitar (i'm poor so this will have to do)

The gun at her right thigh, and clutching Thors hammer...

Her headphones at the ready...her emo bag with almost infinate space at her side.....

along with her powers she was ready to rumble as well...

"Alright much better!"

She stands next to slim, her arms crossed she turns to the slim one..."Should we whip up a batch of cookies?"

joking of course...she waits for the shizzle to hit the fan..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:27 pm
"Beat you to it," Slim replied, oblivious to the joking nature of Whisp's suggestion.

Popping open her briefcase to produce a plate of cookies, she handed one over. "You never know when you need them and whatnot. They boost company morale, the sugar gives temporary energy, and....Well....I just like them."  

Slim95
Crew

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:34 pm
She snickers and opens up her shoulder bag pulling out milk and a small table and table cloths to set them up infront of the door..."There now they can have a snack before we beat they're a**..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:17 pm
"Please, Thaliat," Skrat pleaded, somewhat, "wait for my orders before going out and doing anything."
He glanced over at Rose, and wondered what it was she was going to do with his late friend. The shoulder his friend was on had grown cold, almost frozen. He then slowly turned his head back to Thaliat. "As for your idea in armour..." his eyes glanced to the west wall, where a lone door stood, ominously. It matched the color of the wall and blended into it quite well. It wasn't a wonder that no one noticed it while they were here. "I'm sure that won't be a problem. All the supplies that my followers will need are over there. If you have anything better, you can supply them with your own materials."
He turned his body to face the squirrels, now scattered, but still in formation. "You have 14 left to choose from, Thaliat. Pick eight. The rest will be with me."
He turned his body once again toward Why, and behind her, Silver. He drifted toward toward Why, and when he reacher earshot of her, he whispered, "Do what you will, just don't get hurt." He continued passed her toward Silver.
"Silver, we must go. We have the head of a company to talk to. Does anyone know where the Castle Oblivion was built?"

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:54 pm
"I shall await your orders, Sir. Until then, I shall see to outfitting my troops, as it were."

Thaliat briskly saluted Skrat then walked over to the awaiting squirrels to select her eight followers. She choose four that look quick and three that looked strong.

Finally, Thaliat kneeled before the remaining squirrels, resting one hand upon her knee as she scanned their faces. One squirrel regarded her with bright eyes, his eyes following hers.

Time for a pop quiz, fella. Thaliat looked at another squirrel and placed her hand upon the ground with her palm up as if she intended to invite that squirrel to join her. However Thaliat voiced no such command and the squirrel she was facing made no move. Instead the squirrel that had caught her true interest darted forward and sat on her hand. Thaliat did not acknowledge his presence, pretending she had not noticed his actions even though she could feel his weight in her hand. She did not need to look to know it was him. Still, the test was not quite done. She waited to see how he would react to being ignored.

Suddenly a sharp pinch pricked her thumb, and it was all Thaliat could do to keep herself from snapping her hand back.

"You bit me! You little...why I ought to...oooh, it's a good thing you passed the first test." Thaliat shook her head. She had expected the little guy to run up her arm or start chatterring at her to gain her attention. She had not expected to be bitten. "Good to know you are resourceful, little fella."

Thaliat lifted her palm so she and the squirrel could see eye to eye.

"Now about this biting.." The squirrel bowed his head. Thaliat chuckled and lightly scratched him behind the ears. "Worry not, you are forgiven, my little friend. I am just glad to know that you are as clever as I hoped. Just don't go making a habit of it, unless it is an emergency, ok?"

The squirrel nodded then raced up her arm and sat on her right shoulder. He briefly nuzzled her ear, then sat at attention on his new perch.

"I see we are in agreement. Good."

Thaliat rose and turned to the other seven squirrels.

"Time to get you all outfitted. This way."

Thaliat led the squirrels out the door to begin preparations.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:54 am
She looks at slim...in obvious wonderment....with one arm around her stomache and using thors hammer as sort of a staff, "Am i to be believing that were going to war with rodents?
Hmm..

This is going to be ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn She thought....  

WhisperingSouls

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:49 am
Belle readied herself, hands closing tightly around her bat, as she mused under her breath "Huh, I wonder... do squirrels even understand the concept of grammar?"

She paused for a second in thought, "Oh right! I almost forgot!" Belle removed her hat and donned miniscule amount of mythril armour,"There! Perfect."

-La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:57 pm
"No sir, as of yet, I do not know where it is." Siver said, letting out a small sigh.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:38 pm
((Skrat's over at my house >.> Dunno why that information is needed, but he'll be posting via a different browser, so that just strengthens my resolve that it wasn't needed, but ok.))

A dark swirling vortex-y thing formed on the ceiling. Out of it dropped a dark figured, who wasn't wearing any shoes. The figure was about 5' 8" in height and feminine. As it descended, more of it's features became distinguishable. Like it's holey white pants and it's 9 fox tails and fox ears. She was armed with two pairs of dark claws, two small throwing stars, a dual-sided bladed chain headband, and her glow stick (which she was wearing as a blindfold/goggle thingy). As she lowered herself to the ground using her dark winged anklets, it was apparent to all that she had a tiny snowman and wore a halo above her head.

She saluted Silver and said, "Greetings comrade."

She then looked over to Skrat and nodded her head in somewhat respect.

"Now, now, Silver. There's no need to tell fibs, you've been to the castle before, but I admire your loyalty in not showing anyone from the outside where it is."

She smiled and turned to face Skrat again, "So, just what business do you have to be in search of my castle?"

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games