Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:33 am
She sighed in releaf.Creepy,yes.But as a teleconesis that's what I do.Another person to help us protect Ayu.Thank you for not being an enemy.I am Akuma.What's your name?She continued into his head,smiling in releaf.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:59 am
Ayu looks around, since the events in front of her are moving fast, she is confused. "Ex...excuse me...Miss, Akuma was it? What exactly do you want me to do?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:23 pm
She draws her attention back to Ayu."Do what ever you wish Ayu.But I will warn you,if you join Ryu then you will be an enemy.And if you stay with us and don't join Ryu,then we won't have to possibly kill you in the future.I'm sorry if that's to straight forward but that's the truth and that's just the way I am."She walks up to Ayu and throws her arm around her shoulder."We have a little adience.I've been talking to them and they want to help us protect you from Ryu."She whispered to Ayu.This is Ayu do not harm her in any way,shape, or form.She told them into their heads,hugging Ayu closer for a moment then releasing and getting back into position.

"Uh,yeah what she said.And I don't want to have to hurt you my dear Ayu."Roger said with a sencire face.

(Hey techno when Ryu gona talk again?!)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:38 am
Ayu nods smiling that she now has others, that she has some form of friends helping her on what she has to decide. she does not want to die by their hand, yet she wants to do some thing about her clan, and prove she is not a weakling. She gasps as she recieves the hug, but then quickly blushes. "I-I am going to stay neutral for now...Until i am sure." she whispers  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:52 pm
"Okay,very well.As long as you do what your heart tell you."Akuma replies back to Ayu.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:49 am
Ayu nods and smiles. She sighs. I know I am a demon, but why is it that I can not act like one? I act more like...Like an angel than a demon...I wonder if I was suppost to be one? She thinks with a frown  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:07 am
Akuma tell Ayu,in her head.Ayu,there are different levels of demons.There's pure evil,evil,couldn't hurt another demon,angelic demon like you must be,and many more.She tries to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:56 am
Ayu looks at Akuma, confused. "How may I be an Angelic demon? What is that, please explain?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:23 pm
"An Angelic demon is a demon but is a nice and or kind hearted demon."She explains.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:53 am
Ayu nods, noting that she understood. "Well, then why am I still alive? Wouldnt the other demons that were all about death, and making others lifes horrible want me dead?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:25 pm
She told Ayu into her mind.Well I wouldn't think they would want you dead unless you got in there way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 pm
AHHHHHHH!!! why isnt no one here to roleplay with me????!!!!!!  

the_forgottenriku

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:45 pm
(And which rp is that?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:45 pm
((i am nots sure))

Ayu shakes her head and smiles. "That is true, but still, I might want to see what real demons do, and act..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:51 pm
She thought to Ayu.What ever makes you happy,I won't try to stop you unless necasary."So we gona get this show on the road or do we get end your life now?"She asked looking back at Ryu.

"Seriously.But I am getting a craving for human."He whispered.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff