Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

KamikazeSkies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:44 am
Well I wish you luck in your quest. I'd donate some, but as you already know, I have this quest of my own...and I don't have any items to give you that you want.

Terribly sorry, but still, good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:51 pm
I tend not to accept donation Items from people questing things much more attainable than my quest anyways. (exceptions are with Towns Items that are technically free)

If people only donated things that I wanted, then I'd never get any donations.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:24 pm
wellwisher
I tend not to accept donation Items from people questing things much more attainable than my quest anyways. (exceptions are with Towns Items that are technically free)

If people only donated things that I wanted, then I'd never get any donations.
hmm Processesing statement... Does not compute. Procrastination Isn't helping my thought process.

I mae a Goal this year to stop procrastinating but i persponed it to next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:34 am
Yeah, I'm sure.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:45 pm
The Fake halo is cool, pretends to have angelic halo.

Ignore that

How have you been.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:50 pm
cool4

Ignore that

How have you been.
Eh, I've been better. I've been worse.

Can't quite tel how many of the cash shop Items I plan on going out and buying.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:54 pm
wellwisher
cool4

Ignore that

How have you been.
Eh, I've been better. I've been worse.

Can't quite tel how many of the cash shop Items I plan on going out and buying.

Is that of just the Infinity hat items or of actual cash shop items?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:38 pm
No, I'm talking about one of the infinity hat items.
well, more like five.
i can buy any one of the five that I want, and if I go for the cheapest three I want, I could get all three of them.
But I think Ill wait for the prices to go down a little, and that will give me some more time to selll some other things.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:01 am
The problem with the hats, is that if I wanted to get the ones I wanted right now, I'd have to sell something worth about 100K to total my gold to the amount needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:57 pm
wellwisher
The problem with the hats, is that if I wanted to get the ones I wanted right now, I'd have to sell something worth about 100K to total my gold to the amount needed.
that would cause you to side track from your quest for the pendant. Quite the dominoes effect. You should just wait till they drop drastically.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:34 pm
cool4
wellwisher
that would cause you to side track from your quest for the pendant. Quite the dominoes effect. You should just wait till they drop drastically.
That's the idea, however I get the feeling that the monorail Cat, will not be decreasing in price very much. It should decrease to about what it started at (about 50K) in awhile, at least as long as the infinity hat is being sold.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:43 pm
wellwisher
cool4
wellwisher
That's the idea, however I get the feeling that the monorail Cat, will not be decreasing in price very much. It should decrease to about what it started at (about 50K) in awhile, at least as long as the infinity hat is being sold.

it went from 54-91k that was fast.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:59 pm
It should go down a little over the next week or two. Assuming the infinity hat will only be sold for 4 weeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:11 pm
Bump.
I'm going to probably waste most of my leftover gold on the Infinity hat only items that i actually want.

Then it's back to work on the 2004 donation items. I kind of want to do the Golden laurels, but that's another 2 million gold Item, and the way I got my most recent one, was selling another 2 million item, so that's just trading off one problem for another....  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

AmSz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:28 am
eek yeesh, what have you gotten yourself into...

I really do wish you the best of luck, if you ever do get everything you should host a Gaia party. xd  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games