Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think I want to spend this year's christmas as a duck xD
Yeah. I'm pretty much broke trying to get omg boxes and dec sealeds at the same time. I have to give up on getting the pora cube. Though I really want one crying It's priced way higher than the ancient chests eek

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:15 am
Haha yeah! I have my eye on the Pora Cube too lah. It's so kawaii heart
But no time for any kind of expenditures whatsoever on luxury items.. if i want to complete my dream avi crying
*sigh* xp  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah. You have to keep your shopping desires aside sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:06 am
Waah i know hey! stressed
It's so hard because i spend most of my Gaia time at the MP and so i get tempted to buy 'cause i come across so many cool things, lolx.
It's kinda like irl, when you go shopping and you see SALE signs or w/e and you just gotta check it out! And you know that you'll end up spending too much whee  

ChibiMo0n

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:39 pm
I hate sales! I always spend money that I really shouldn't.

Oh for the record I'm broke too. So Koro and Chibi you ladies are not alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:56 pm

3 broke people rofl
We should set up a club or something lol
I'm slowly building up gold through posting and roaming and voting... the usual stuff xD
But it's slow sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:42 pm
LOL me too Koro. I feel like a newb all over again. Well.. i know that i am still a newb compared to y'all.. [so hush now] but you know what i mean.
I feel like an uber newb all over again. Posting, voting, surfing.. lolx.

Haha and you know the other funny thing? We don't have to make a club lah. We're all already members of the Newbie Supporting & Training Guild lah.
LOL it's the perfect place for us to be. We're like broke a** newbs again, with no money *sweat*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:35 pm

Haha you're right xD
I feel like stripping off and wear pheasant clothings xD
Or maybe some bloody bandages rofl
In that way, people would truly believe I'm broke xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:37 pm
LOL for real girl. I still have my original newbie set of clothes that you start off with too XD redface  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:53 pm

You still do? I sold them off a long time ago for gold sweatdrop
I was that desperate rofl

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:57 pm
I sold most of mine too. I think I still have one outfit. Yeah I really feel like a NEW n00b too. It's terrible especially when I have some things to sell but the market is so low I'm not going to sell them until things change.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:21 pm
ZOMG that's exactly where i'm at too Serenity!
Waaaah i'm glad i'm not the only one XD
[But.. that doesn't mean that i'm glad you're broke too! stressed ]
I thought i was the only one struggling *sweat*
And yesh i sold ALL my newbie clothing set, except 1 also LOL  

ChibiMo0n

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:40 pm
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!

heart T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U to R-I-O S-A-N heart

For teh ever so kiiind donation of Fairy Wings XD

I am soooooooo close to My Dream now, i can feel it!
*graps air in front of self*

Just waiting on the MP to FIX itself then i can sell some things and get my Pixie!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:06 pm
That's soooo freaking cool! Is the pixie all you have left to complete your avi?  

Symphony of Serenity

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:14 pm
Haha i wish lah XD
There are 3 items left: Pixie, Angelic Pendant & Winged Anklets.
Well.. the Pixie is the most realistic and affordable item that i can get soon!
The 2 Angel items will take me.. *sweat* years maybe? XD  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games