Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:57 pm
(I almost forgot, if you guys are going to play the gaia battle thing, then maybe we could make a group in it)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:32 pm
(What gaia battle thing?)

Chase laughs at Leon. "Hahaha. Are you ok? I like the new hair style."  

Mavruck

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:06 am
(You know, the rpg gaia game, they were talking about it for a while, then just stopped)
"Ouch." Leon said, "Why does this keep happening to me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:18 pm
(Since no one else seems to want to, I'll be the teacher here too. If someone else wants to be a teacher, you'll have to wait until later. Please someone else take the position in the next class!)

"That's quite enough of that." Suddenly, numerous thin needles shot into Leon's now metallic finger, causing it to be knocked away from Rick. From the direction the needles came from, they could see a man wearing a thick, black-and-white navy uniform entered the room. He had a long, black ponytail which seemed almost as long as him, and they soon noticed that he was wearing it around his waist like a belt, and seemed to be sticking into many portions of his clothing, almost as if most of his outfit was created from his hair. Because of the bulk of his outfit, it was difficult to identify his general physical build. Due to his aged facial appearance, which seemed to still have great ferocity behind its old and aged facade, he seemed to be somewhere in his forties or fifties. His face was covered with wrinkles, and he had a long, white moustache and beard, but his eyes seemed to blaze with life, as if they burned with the energy which seemed absent from the rest of his body. While his hair was long and black, his beard was long and white, and was tucked into the belt created by his long, black hair, and several strands of it also seemed to connect to his outfit. "You may refer to me as Mr. Sheldon. I will be your weapons training teacher this semester." Suddenly, numerous cords of long, black hair extended from his head and streached over to the sword which Leon had been touching before. It then carried it over to him, and he grabbed it in his outstretched hand. "First, I must ask that each of you takes three weapons from the storage closet behind me: a close-range weapon, such as a sword or a daggar, a long-range weapon, such as a crossbow or a gun, and an exotic weapon, which would be anything which you probably wouldn't see a warrior walking around dead with, like a person's leg, a chair, or even a freaking spoon!"

Sean stared at the teacher as if he thought he was crazy. Well, I think we can all take a guess as to his power, but this old guy sounds kind of...odd. I mean, he's planning on having us fight with spoons? Seriously, how would we fight someone with a spoon?  

Chikyu Kodomo

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:00 pm
"Awesome." said Chase as he ran to the closet. He took out an extending staff, a bow and a quiver of arrows, and a small fan. "Wow. These are like really old-school." Said Chase examining the weapons he chose.

( I just remembered that this rp is set in the future.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:34 pm
Sean just sighed and proceeded to the closet. Inside, he could see what looked like endless shelves of weapons. "My, I guess this old guy's been collecting?" Closer observation revealed that some of the weapons were created from various odds and ends, anything from broken pieces of furnature to human body parts. "...I think I'll just look over here..." Sean came exited the closet with a pair of brass knuckles, a crossbow complete with bolts, and broken computer mouse. "Okay...I'm not sure how I'm going to use these but..."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:00 pm
"This sounds fun," Leon said grinning, "but I just know it will end with me in pain, oh well." Leon grabbed a katana, a bazooka, and a elephants tusk attached to some super durable rope thingy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:26 pm
"Ah!"At that instant, Mr. Sheldon shouted out loud and pointed his left index finger high into the air. "I just remembered something very important." He then began stroaking his enormous beard vigorously. "Unlike many of your other classes which you will be taking, or might have already taken, you will be temporarily prohibited from using your abilities this class, and all the other classes afterwards until the end of the school year without authorization, which can be removed if you demonstrate lack of responsibility with your ability; no exceptions. If you are going to use your abilities in combination with your weapons, you must first be able to use the weapons effectively, and without running the risk of killing each other." He then walked to another door and opened it wide, as if beconing them inside. "Those of you who have your weapons chosen, move along into this room. This is where classes will be held regularly from this day forward." Behind the door, the class could see what looked like the inside a gigantic dojo that looked at least twice the size of a football field. Sean glanced around the enormous room. "Incredible. This room isn't even visible outside of the school. How did they cram all of this into one room?"  

Chikyu Kodomo

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:36 am
"Wow. This place is amazing." said Chase as he walked in carrying assortment of weapons. "Wait. No powers. Awwww. That's so bogus."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:34 pm
"NO powers? That sucks, Oh weel guess these won't work" Leon said, then he went back in the other room and reemerged with a sytche, a shotgun, and a yo-yo. "These look more fun anyway."  

Sly_Shino

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games