Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:53 am
*As Cthugari and his sped away. A shadowy form picked up the fallen blindfold with a couple of drips of blood falling onto the ground. The figure ties the blindfold, which covers ruby red eyes. The shadow figure changes shape into a regular human shape*

That was fun, but its time to go get them.

*A large black figure appears from a fissure in the ground. Grabs the cloaked figure.*
Kire, no need to follow them. We learned enough and there is meeting with a member Black Rose Society. The head leader wants all commanders back the base
That's no fun I was about to have more fun.
Enough, we must leave!
Fine. *They disappear into the fissure that closes when they were gone.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:03 am
Kerrigan_dragon
As the body of the copy she'd just stabbed faded away into shadow, Kerrigan wiped her claws off on her shirt. "Eww, I have essence of shadow on me now." She glared at the place where the copy had been, then turned to Viral. "I really don't like this guy. What do you say we start walking in the direction Cthugarai headed off in so we all can reunite all the sooner, eh?"
*He stumbles getting up* I guess my cells are just not as strong without nutrition. *He shakes his head to gain a stable sight* *He then walks slowly towards the forest staying close to Kerrigan*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:33 am
Azkadellia circling over head spotted Viral and Kerrigan. She noted that they where headed into the woods and went to find Draden and the others.

She spotted them headed north throught Athlaena's streets. She swerved away to join Viral and Kerrigan and tell them to head north.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:48 am
Kargura Jumped into the air, and turned into a dragon, flying over the small city. She let out a loud dragon roar and shoot out a strong blast of fire, and then turned into a hawk. She started exploring the skies, searching for any non-evil form of life in the town she could see from there. Then she saw Viral and Kerrigan and started flying down towards them, but staying silent.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:28 pm
"Your cells aren't as strong without nutrition? You're not getting enough nutrition?" Kerrigan looked at Viral with concern while walking. After a moment she sighed and scooped him up into her arms and continued walking. "Silly. You don't just need nutrition to function at full capacity, you need it to live. Even viruses need it, especially iron." Ithna made an affirmative tinkling noise from Kerrigan's shoulder, then squeaked as she saw the strange dragon approach. Kerrigan looked back at the dragon and swore loudly and expressively in the language of fae, then started to run.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:56 pm
((Kagura is in her hawk form))
Kargura turned back into her human form and jumped onto the gound, her scarf flying around in the draft. "Wait, I'm really a human, and I mean no harm!" Kagura said chasing after the girl, being careful with her scythe. She teleported next to the runing girl and said, "I'm Kagura!" with a goofy smile on her face.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:41 pm
((My bad, I'm using the internet on the Wii and it's a little weird, so I keep missing things. sweatdrop ))

Kerrigan leaped back with a surpried snarl when the girl teleported next to her. "Don't do that!" she cried out. "I don't care if you're the president, you shouldn't follow people or scare them like that." She shifted Viral in her arms slighty to make it easier for him to jump down and escape if need be.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:29 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
((My bad, I'm using the internet on the Wii and it's a little weird, so I keep missing things. sweatdrop ))

Kerrigan leaped back with a surpried snarl when the girl teleported next to her. "Don't do that!" she cried out. "I don't care if you're the president, you shouldn't follow people or scare them like that." She shifted Viral in her arms slighty to make it easier for him to jump down and escape if need be.
*He puts an arm around Kerrigan and ignores the girl* Sorry, I just haven't eaten in a long time.  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:35 pm
Kerrigan_dragon

"Hey, I don't even know where I am, and you people are probably the only good people here!" Kaguro said fixing her scarf, and then polished her glasses. She set her scythe down and brushed herself off. "So, who are you, if I may ask?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:29 pm
((This is totally random, but I was looking through some of the old RP systems in my basement, and lo and behold, what did I find? Call of Cthulhu. When I saw it there I immediately burst into laughter, and thought of Ku saying this:
Kusaragi
((I was going for a Cthulhu-Spawn, and I have a complete backstory I'll share when we get "Out of combat" ^_^

But uh... on the topic of RP systems, which have rules, I'd like to note that some of you... not mentioning any names... are kinda god modding. So please remember that people have weaknesses and it's no fun to always win, not for you or anyone else. I find that the weaknesses and flaws are what make the character special and more real, you know? Balance is the key. You should have equal powers and disadvantages. And if not... then you may want to rethink the way your character works a little. I'm an expert at disadvantages, so if you're having trouble thinking of any, you can always ask. 3nodding ))  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:17 pm
Gothic_Angel_Skye
Kerrigan_dragon

"Hey, I don't even know where I am, and you people are probably the only good people here!" Kaguro said fixing her scarf, and then polished her glasses. She set her scythe down and brushed herself off. "So, who are you, if I may ask?"
I'm Viral *He said trying to keep his footing*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:34 pm
"Hhhhmmmmm, interesting name, Viral." Kagura said and looked at him, "Do you need any food, 'cause I have some bread and cheese in my bag." She reached down to pick up her scythe and contined walking. Her scythe was reflecting light from the sun, and it shone brightly. Kagura looked out into the tree, and her eyes wided. "Quick! Hop on!" She said, and turn into a dragon and laid her head down so the two could get on.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:36 am
Azkadellia quickly caught up with Viral and Kerrigan. She banked and landed beside them.

"Viral, my mistress and the other one are headed to the northern gate with the item in question." She gave Kagura a searching look. " I could offer you a ride, it would be faster."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:18 am
Cthugarai pats the Dragon on the neck and whispers, "We need to get out of the town quickly, there's no telling how long that explosion will distract the warriors. With them unorganized this is our chance to leave the city and not be followed."

Cthugarai slashed at another Guard that was about to sound the alarm and alert the others to their presence.

"Elcia, I'm sure that the book is the key to understanding the limits of our capabilities, but everything is a riddle in this thing, like only someone who knows what it means can read it. When we get out of here, I want you to see if you can make anything out."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:14 pm
Kusaragi
Cthugarai pats the Dragon on the neck and whispers, "We need to get out of the town quickly, there's no telling how long that explosion will distract the warriors. With them unorganized this is our chance to leave the city and not be followed."

Cthugarai slashed at another Guard that was about to sound the alarm and alert the others to their presence.

"Elcia, I'm sure that the book is the key to understanding the limits of our capabilities, but everything is a riddle in this thing, like only someone who knows what it means can read it. When we get out of here, I want you to see if you can make anything out."
Draden: *Thunders out of the city in a great haste but remains as stealthy as can be going through the forest remaining concealed*

Viral: *He stumbles over Azkadellia and gets on her back*  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games