Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Pictures of Stuff! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sammythewalrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:18 pm
Haha only the bird is pastel. All the others are just pencil. They are smudged because they are in my sketchbook.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:24 pm
hehe, i can see that. i did more sketches than pastels. drawing is a long process, for me at least, it always took me awhile.  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:59 pm
chibi u r so pretty! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:01 pm
Lol right.. rolleyes

Where is your pic lah?  

ChibiMo0n

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:40 am
ChibiMo0n
By request.. this is me redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

WOW! you are so cute =D!! I lub your picture heart XD
Spread Your Wings....and Fly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:32 pm
Here are some pictures!

My family
User Image

Me and a few of my siblings
User Image

My son and my mom
User Image

My daughter and my grandparents
User Image  

Symphony of Serenity

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:02 pm
Ack! Lol Kimmy! Aaiyah, don't quote my pic lah.. i'm already shy and embarrassed enough as it is for posting my pic up for all to see sweatdrop

Thank You anyways sweetie. And others for being so nice.

Serenity, i just wanna dunk your bubs in my coffee! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:17 am
Chibi you are beautiful Darling!

Symphony can I have your babies?? They are so cute! Are you planning on having any more babies? Your family is so gorgeous!  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:32 pm
Lol Imters redface

I initially wanted 5 Chiblings.. now with my 2 gremlins.. they are such a handful. So, haha idk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:27 pm
imters
Chibi you are beautiful Darling!

Symphony can I have your babies?? They are so cute! Are you planning on having any more babies? Your family is so gorgeous!
User ImageI don't really plan on it, I'd like one more but until I lose weight I'm not having any more. I gained way to much weight with my baby boy and am having a hard time losing it(I used to be skiny gonk ) Having another baby would make it even worse.User Image  

Symphony of Serenity

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:16 am
Well not necessarily girl. With my first babygirl i did gain alot of babyfat [rofl redface ]. She was such a hungry lil bub in my tummy. She just made me want to eat and eat and eat all the time. Then with my 2nd bub, he didn't want me to eat anything. Everytime i tried to eat, i threw it up. So i ended up losing almost all of my gained babyfat.

But i guess it's all pretty random. How babies are and their affect on you. I would've loved to have a big family..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:19 am
I know what you mean Chibi
When I was preggers with my first who was a girl I gained a total of 3.5 pounds. I actually weighed less when I came out of the hospital than I did before I got preggers. It was the same with my second child, also a girl, 2 years later. I was in my twenties. Now when I had my boys I was 30 and 31 I gain and gained and gained! I still have not gotten it off and it has just gotten worse. I am 38 almost 39 now.  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:40 am
User ImageWith my daughter I was so sick I actually lost weight but with my son I had problems with my blood sugar and had to eat something every hour or it would get to low. I would love to have another little girl but chances are I'd have a boy and I don't want to go through that again. sad User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:46 pm
Aaw.. well having another boy doesn't necessarily mean that he will be the same as your son. It's so random on how your kids turn out. I have a friend that has 2 sons and they are the total opposite. Her first son is so easy, while her 2nd son is so difficult. So yeah.. it doesn't matter on what sex your child is lah. xp  

ChibiMo0n

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:01 pm
Here's some odd photos i found searching for rabbits.
See if you recognize anyone in them. 4laugh

Check out that bowtie.
User Image

I thought they were really cute. I <3 these hats. I shoulda uploaded the one with the pink bunny hat. whee
User Image

Why?...
User Image

I love how one of the bunnies eyes doesn't look fully open, thus appearing a little meaner.

User Image  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games