Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
~~~Elfish Santa BANana SQUEe LoliChristmas-asticular BUNK~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There Will Be No Poll
  Ever
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:43 pm
Dr Entropy
Luna > Mika

Mika is still easy for me to remember. I tend to remember Japanese names better anyway. Except for Squishy. That is just special.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:46 pm
I wish I knew Japanese TT-TT  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:47 pm
Dr Entropy
I wish I knew Japanese TT-TT

I could teach you some. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:52 pm
8D I know a few words. Not sure If I spell them right but I know

Kaza-Mother
Neesa-Brother?
Hai-Yes
Arigato-Thank You

I know a few more...just can't remember them.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:55 pm

You do realize that japanses doesn't really use englich characters, right? It's all pronouciation, so each and every 'japanese' word could have billions of different 'english' spellings.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:58 pm
Dr Entropy
8D I know a few words. Not sure If I spell them right but I know

Kaza-Mother
Neesa-Brother?
Hai-Yes
Arigato-Thank You

I know a few more...just can't remember them.

Domo Arigato-Thank you very much
Midori-Green
Hayashi-Forest (see my name pun?)
Baka-Idiot (so useful in English class)
My Name: みどり はやし (but Hayashi would be first)

@Noodles-I believe he is using Romanji. Which, if correctly sounded out, there is only one way to spell it.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:59 pm
Yes I know. Its just on some Japanese shows I watch with subtitles, they don't replace some words with the English ones and just leave the pronunciation of the Japanese words.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:02 pm
Dr Entropy
Yes I know. Its just on some Japanese shows I watch with subtitles, they don't replace some words with the English ones and just leave the pronunciation of the Japanese words.

Yesh.

I have to go now Squishy. Bye-Bye!

Sayonara!  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:03 pm
xD That one I know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:18 pm
pssst....

bak'ka means idiot and is a real insult in osaka, but can be used in a friendly way in tokyo. obak'ka-san means GIANT IDIOT.

rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:47 pm
Knitterz come back gonk I thinks you need to come be with Lulu cause he's all lost and confused gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:49 pm
Saku is trying very hard to learn japanese. i finally got a bit of moneyz so i am going to get some "Lern by manga" books as well as sign up for a class if they have one in my area... if not... I might just have to move to a dorm... XD (i wish)  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:40 pm
SakuChwan
Saku is trying very hard to learn japanese. i finally got a bit of moneyz so i am going to get some "Lern by manga" books as well as sign up for a class if they have one in my area... if not... I might just have to move to a dorm... XD (i wish)

one of my irl little bro's knows japanese, the other knows german. xd i'm so proud!

and keep working hard, saku! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:25 pm

It might be fun to learn a few languages, go to a different country, and pretend to be a false self. Mostly in identity, but with fake past and stuff. Sort of like the ultimate in RPing. Just take on a new life for a few years, get bored, go to a different place.

When you finally return you your original self it will be like your original self was dead for a few years or something. It would be fun to get back to the US as an imigrint under another new identity.

Note: I'm not talking about identity theft, but of creating new people.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:17 am
SakuChwan

I don't have moneyz, so i teach myself through dictionaries, charts, and friends. Gaia has a vast population of Fluent-Japanese-Speakers, and I just ask them to help me.

There be no classes for my area. They think Chinese is more important. gonk

Great idea Noodles! One problem...I am afraid of flying. sweatdrop  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games