Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

I r no angel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:50 pm
i am walking out home from the mall when this blondie lands in front of me.By my instints i pull out a stick and poke her.She then pulls out pepper spray after i poke her about 6 times.It gets in my eye and it gets to my brain,and then my brain explodes.

I drop.....

el chupacabra  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:55 pm
El Chupacabra attacks me, mistaking me for a goat. I die.
i drop a shirt  

Detective Elliot Stabler

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:08 am
I'm driving down the interstae, when out of no where a shirt slams into my windshield, completly blocking my vision. By the time the windshield wipers can remove the obstacle I see the the center dived directly ahead. The last thing I hear before fading away is "Hello this is onstar, and I'm really drunk....

I drop shedded cat fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:39 am
Easy...
I have an allergic rection, and the hives clog my windpipe. I die.

I drop a paperclip  

Amanda The Imp

area51l

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:01 pm
The paper clip falls and penetrates my heart. I die a slow, painful death with my boss laughing at me in the distance.

I drop...
A deck of cards  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:49 pm
as i am walking down the street a find a deck of cards on the ground.I try to do a magic trick with them.I then fail badly and get a microscopic cut and bleed to death(no offense)

I drop......

My homework  

I r no angel

area51l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:16 am
I, being a straight 'A' student, look down at the homework and realize it isn't done!!!! I faint and a sniper shoots me multiple times and I die.

I drop an iPod.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm
I go to pick it up and feel something p***k my skin, and realize that in a fit of rage Apple has decided to get even with consumers for rejecting the newest i-pod. I die a slow horrible death designed by a disgruntled apple tech designer. As I die I reflect on the fact that PC has never done anything like this, they only released vista, wich eats your soul...

I drop the onlt tear ever cried by Chuck Norris (Which ironicly is the only thing that could have cured me...)  

endinglight

I r no angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:50 pm
i walk by after hearing something about an evil Apple and find nothing but a tear drop from Chuck Noris.I throw a rock at it and it spalshes up on to me.It,on contact with my skin,goes iiiiiiiiBOOM!!!!!!!!(lol for the iiii !!!!)

I drop.......

My sanity  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Following the sound of the boom I find a crazy person without eyes
screaming and running towards me with her bloody corpse.

Searching myself for something I can use, I quickly find... a bar of soap!

I toss it at her, but it is easily deflected. I make a quick maneuver to avoid her attack and run past her.
Just as I think I'm safe, I slip... on a bar of soap, which causes me to crack my skull and die on impact.

I drop... a flying bar of soap!

User Image
Prepare for despair

Witness the disturbing chronicles of one very lonely poster. User Image

BrandamusPrime

Sonic Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:05 am
I am on my way to school and I see this bar of soap in the distance. As it comes closer I think I am hallucinating. I think that I have developed a mental issue and I jump in a hole and die

I drop....... Snow White costume! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:28 am
I put on the costume, and the witch queen comes along and mistakes me for Snow White and gives me a poisoned garlic. I eat it and die and the dwarfs put me on the garbage dump. Then the prince comes to wake me but doesn't want to kiss me because my breath smells. So I stay dead.

I drop a fig leaf.  

Laura Vandemar

I r no angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 pm
i am going to the dump to get my wrongly thrown out coffee cup(i don't really like coffee in real life)and i find a dead lady with a fig leaf in her hand.I take it and am poisoned on touch by it.Two days later i die because of it thinking it was my coffee cup.

I drop......

Achmed the Dead Terrorist Puppet(lol =D)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:47 am
This is easy, Achmed comes alive and terrorizes my school. Everyone escapes except me, who had forgotten to go to the bathroom before I left, so I died on a toilet. (Whoot Elvis)
I drop... my yearbook from last year.  

area51l

Laura Vandemar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:26 am
Someone has covered the edges of the pages with poison. I cut my finger with a page and die.

I drop - 10 gaia gold.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games