Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:47 am
Jake came out of his room. "I'm...I'm okay. Just don't worry about me. I don't your guys' lives ruined with my moping."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:17 pm
"Oh, Jake....don't be like that," Luna said softly, walking to him. "I have a life similar to yours. Even once I had a boyfriend that I loved very much. But just as he was about to propose to me, I was torn away from the Wizard world by Merlin himself." she explained.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 pm
"Still, I don't want everyone to be sad." Jake said. There was a large boom and a shake of the ground."What's happening?" Jake went outside and people were screaming. Someone screamed, "A full fledged war is starting! No lie, move out of town!"
"Luna..." Jake started. "War is here."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:58 am
Luna dashed outside. Her mouth hung agape as she saw bombs flying and exploding. A walked back in. "What are we going to do about the tavern?" she asked quietly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:37 pm
"Uhm...Uhm... Luna, cast some kind of protecting spell on the tavern" Jake said  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:52 pm
"I haven't done one for about 37 years...." Luna said. "..but I'm willing to try."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:38 pm
At that moment Jake's soul was sucked back into his body, and he was alive. "Maybe the 24 hour death thing was just a fake possessing? Anyway, just try it. If there is any way I can help, tell me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:57 pm
Luna smiled confidently. "I can only make a small one, but if you and Luke rapidly transform, I can put the energy into the force field and widen it." she said, glancing outside.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:04 pm
"Anyway, if we do get the spell to stay, we can live in the tavern forever." Jake said, turning into a wolf. He didn't know if he should be fox or wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:25 pm
Luke stood up and stood by Luna. A series of colors swirled around him as he rapidly transformed. His figure was hidden in the twister of light.
As he was well hidden in the swirl of colors, Luna turned to Jake. "You have to be able to transform fast enough for us not to see you, like Luke." she said, opening a fairly large force field. Luna moved towards Luke, absorbing every bit of energy that he gave off.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:17 am
Jake gave Luna an 'thats impossible' look. He changed nearly as fast as Luke, but then he ached from trying too hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 am
Luna enlarged the force field, but it only covered half of the tavern. She broke out into a cold sweat as she tried to make it bigger. "Jake, it's okay if it hurts." she stuttered. "Just do it until it barely hurts."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:00 am
HELLOOOOOOOO??  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:45 am
((Srry I was busy))
Jake used all of his enrgy and gave it to Luna's spell. All of the sudden, alarge, purple bubble surrounded the tavern. It would last forever."Well guys... It seems like we're staying at the tavern for a while." Jake said.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:15 am
Luna glanced outside. "But what about the other people?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items