Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
*+- ¥-Romänçë's Avätär Drëäm- ¥-+* [TEKTEK CONTEST] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donate?
  nah :(
  maybe o.O
  yup ^^
  yippee! GOLD.
View Results

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

bumpUser Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 pm
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

bumpUser Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

iToxicMoon

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

bump ^.^

-Shadow

Whoever cannot take care of them self without that law is both.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:30 am

bumpersUser Image

iToxicMoon

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:55 am
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

bump

-Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:55 am

bump twisted User Image

iToxicMoon

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 pm

bump ^.^ hehehe

-Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:44 am

bumpUser Image

iToxicMoon

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 pm
*pokes* I decided to visit your quest thread, and guess what? I actually recognize a lot of your past avatars, they just all look so different i didn't realize that they were all the same person ( I remember avatars due to name AND appearance similarities) I'm not that good with names...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:07 pm

bahahahaha...the bad thing about me is that when i get an impulse, i will change it...no matter how drastic it may be xp

but at least i am recognized!User Image

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:00 pm

bumpers^^ User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:49 pm
I see a sense of wonder deep inside you eyes, as we're sparkling and twirling in the twilight...

bump...gr.User Image

...and after three long years I think that we both need this, so we seal the deal in the parkling lot with a kiss.

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:30 pm
I see a sense of wonder deep inside you eyes, as we're sparkling and twirling in the twilight...

yay nearly at my nitemare headband! whee User Image

...and after three long years I think that we both need this, so we seal the deal in the parking lot with a kiss.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:59 am
bump  

xxxBubbs-31xxx

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:17 am

bumpUser Image

...and after three long years I think that we both need this, so we seal the deal in the parking lot with a kiss.

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff