Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 pm
Blu frowned. "THat's a sub-element. Like sound and ice. THe elements are: Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Light, and Dark. But yeah, that's a really powerful one."
She stared at her ball of light, then made it change colors to rainbow and explode into tiny particles of light.

{You wanna know something ironic? WEll, you know how I said Blu comes from a character's name of mine? THe male partner for Blu, Hynnkel, can stop time, too.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:58 pm
"not what it sounded like to me" muttered John as he walked over to the weapon racks as he inspected them he chose a AA-12 shotgun along with a variety of types of shells, a 50 cal Barret sniper rifle, and a XM8 Lightweight Assault Rifle "if we're going into a hostile situation then i need to go change into my combat armor" said John as he headed to the door  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:14 pm
"Ok, but be quick though. We need to get moving." Kazumi looked over at him with a grave expression and turned back to the wall. She tapped an area on the wall and she took out a couple of flash and smoke grenades and some regular grenades. Placing them in her bag, she then got into her desk and pulled out a couple of cans of fruit and meat. She placed all of them in her bag. Sighing, she turned and walked over to the door and tapped the wall. A pair of keys suddenly appeared, and she grabbed them and put them in her pocket. "If you have your choice weapons, lets go." And with that she left the room, reciting a prayer in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:52 pm
((Huh, an interesting coincidence. I actually got the idea from my favorite video game character, Shadow the Hedgehog.))

"Hrm, only a sub-element, huh? Odd, that somehow makes it seem... less powerful." Karloseth stared at the ball of light, somewhat confused. "That's pretty interesting, but I actually cannot think of a situation that would be useful in. Other than perhaps blinding enemies."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:46 pm
{Yeah, I noticed you like him.}
"Well," Blu siad, "I can do more than that. I can adjust the concentration of light to make a laser, and, well..."
She took out her gun and shot all six shots into the wall, and it promptly melted a whoel in the wall.
"Light's pretty useful."
Blu paused. "You know, tehcnically...Time and Space rule everything. So maybe I've got it wrong. Maybe Time is one of the Ruling Elements. If you could control space, too, I bet you could be a Time Lord, liek Doctor Who," she said absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:55 pm
"Hrm, I'm not sure. Like I said, I'm fairly new to this. And I'm not quite sure how one would control space, what that person could do. I have noticed that my reflexes seem incredibly stronger as well, but that could have to do with time control." Karloseth grinned. "It can be extremely useful during a fight to be able to slow or stop time."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:17 pm
"I'll bet," Blu muttered, reloading her Solar Pistol. "By the way, I don't think I know what your name is...do I? Sorry if I do, I tend to forget things quickly."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:29 pm
"Yeah, I do believe that we were not properly introduced. I'm Karloseth," He says. He bends down and scoops up another snowball, and takes a bite.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 pm
"Blu. And you shouldn't eat snow, it's unhealthy."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:45 pm
Once John got back to his room he quickly put on his suit. As soon as he slipped on his helmet he felt the neurological link establish itself and relaxed as the feeling of being back in his "second skin" washed over him. With this on he knew that his already heavily augmented strength and agility would be multiplied tenfold as well as allowing him to take and amazing amount of punishment and still walk away. After he was suited up John opened his bag and pulled out a heavily modified desert eagle and several frag grenades. he clipped these to his left thigh and his handgun in a holster on the right then he set to work on the weapons he had gotten from Kazumi clipping the 50 cal and AA-12 vertically to his back and the XM8 under them horizontally lastly he tucked extra shells and clips into various pouches on his chest. As he walked out he barely registered the weight of all the extra gear.  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 pm
"Nice to meet you. And since when is eating snow unhealthy? It's just water, and I'm kinda thirsty" Karloseth tossed the snowball over his shoulder, and folded his arms across his chest. Shivering, he said "maybe we should find a place indoors, it's getting a bit cold out here."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:16 pm
"Ok, let's go." Kazumi said after John had changed. Kazumi meowed for Lucy, and the white cat ran down the hallway towards her. Kazumi put the cat in an extra storage area on the side of her bag. The cat shrunk and jumped in. "Ok, lets go." Kazumi said and walked over to the stairs, jumping over the railing and landing on her feet downstairs. Picking up her keys, she grabbed a light coat from her closet and a cloak. Putting her book bag down, she slipped on the coat over her shirt and put the book bag around her shoulder. Tying the cloak around her shoulders, she opened her front door to be greeted by a gust of cold snowy air.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:21 pm
"where to?" asked John not even noticing the cold in his hermetically sealed suit  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:27 pm
Kazumi put her hood up. "First, we must track them down. I'll take the skies, you search the ground." Kazumi looked over at him and nodded. "Here." Kazumi said, throwing him a walkie talkie(That looks funny.). "It has a connection distance of 50 miles, so we should be fine. I'l tell you who to look for." With that, she took off into the sky. Kazumi pulled her walkie talkie out of her pocket and talked into it, "First, search for a cat girl with Blondish hair. Looks about 15. I believe her name is Blu."  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:36 pm
"this proficiency tell you where i should look?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games