Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:24 pm
Saverio watched wistfully as the sparks stopped, and got ready to move. Starting a slow walk he noticed a man, Roland. "Hey a*****e!" He yelled at Roland as he broke into a sprint. He needed to settle a score, and the best way to do that is head on. Once this fight started he was sure he wouldn't have a chance to rest so he took a deep breath as he unclipped the rocket launcher from his back and dropped it. He wasn't going to waste a shot now and it slowed him down. As he drew closer to Roland Saverio put on his serious face and whipped out a lighter from his belt and lit it. It was go time, and to signify that Saverio only needed to say one thing "GO JOE"!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 pm
Roland continued to walk along the road until he heard a yell.

"Hey a*****e!"

Roland turned around and managed to say "Huh?" before he saw Saverio. "Aw s**t," he said and went into defense mode. The only thought going through his head was "Really? I left the motel room for this?" Then: "I have to end this now" His attention was brought back to reality as he heard the SNICK! of a Zippo opening. He looked down at his chest and remembered Saverio's accuracy with the lighter. "Oh s**t... " was all he managed to get out of his mouth before Saverio yelled at him.

"GO JOE!"

Roland shook his head and froze time, and walked into the nearest building, which was two stories high. Once he walked up the stairs to the top and was on the roof, he released his grasp on time and looked down at Saverio. "Wait. We have important matters we should discuss."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:20 pm
Saverio was about to unleash a fire storm on Roland, but as he got closer he saw Roland disappear. "He's gone?" Saverio wondered as he looked around. "Did he disappear" He asked to the ground and n a tone fit for a sage he added "Or was he never there at all?" He started to ponder this new mystery of the universe until Roland ruined the answer to his new question by existing, and saying something about questions. Saverio noted that it was cute how Roland thought he was safe on top of the building, but humoured him anyway. "If this is concerning the overwhileming amount of ladies I sleep with then I can't help you. I don't give away trade secrets!" Saverio yelled up to Roland. He couldn't go and give up how he gets the ladies. It would make it that much harder to drop pills in their drinks, or worse Roland might tell them to stop leaving their drinks unattended. Either way he wasn't going to spill the beans. "I don't think we have anything to talk about. You have to find your own way into the ladies hearts!" he told Roland and he filleded with his Zippo  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Slim pivots sideways as Undakai lands lightly behind her, her katana held tightly with her uninjured arm.

~"I would hate to have to go chasing my prey around."

As his arm swings, Blop mushrooms outwards from her shoulder like a bloody umbrella, simultaneously condensing and rearranging its structure till it becomes a crystalline shield protruding from her wound. The claws manage to scrape its surface, but otherwise scatter to her sides harmlessly.

Slim sprints forward, aiming a stab at her master's gut as she retorts, "Yes, must be much easier to have me chasing you."  

Slim95
Crew

pickle relish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:00 pm
Name: pickle relish
Side: minion
Personality: A happy-go-lucky girl, Pickles hardly seems the type to be a bloodthirsty minion of Undakai. Despite this, she can be cold and calculating when necessary: i.e., when her master demands it. She rarely thinks about the consequences of her actions, and is quite naive. She makes friends easily, even with people outside the corporation, which can make her job a bit hard sometimes. She always carries a knife or two.
History: Her naivete led to her soul being stolen by Undakai during her first few days in the ATG. She now works as a cook for the corporation, and occasionally does the odd assassination job.
Abilities: Pickles, unlike many of her colleagues, has no real powers. Her skills include chopping, boiling, baking, sauteing, and mixing household chemicals to make poisons and explosives.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm
He dodged away to his left, the sword missing his guts but still slicing a large gash into his side. More crimson blood spurted out of Undakai's body, but he didn't seemed to be all that worried. In fact, his twisted smile grew wider at the sight of his own blood.

"Very much so, my dear Sleem." He said with a cruel laugh, leaping away from her lightly to avoid a quick follow-up attack. "I love it when the pretty ladies chase after me, but," he said, his face and voice suddenly changing into one of blatantly faked concern, "it seems to me that you have forgotten something...something very, very important."

He paused for a moment, his eyes wondering off and on his face a thoughtful look for a moment, before he returned his fiery gaze towards Slim. A devilish grin broke his lips as he shrugged out his left arm to his side, holding it out away from his body. The skin began to distort itself, turning a deep black color and seeming to boil outward, charcoal flesh twisting and turning right out of his arm. Within seconds his lower arm had deformed into a large black blob, before constricting in upon itself, finally taking its form as large, wicked blade.

"Oh well, I'm sure you'll remember soon enough." He cackled, before lunging forward and slashing at Slim with his own sword.  

Undakai
Crew

pickle relish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:11 pm
I have to go to work.
Why? So I can mindlessly work all day, just in case Master Undakai just happens to come back? He's been gone for over a year. Maybe he's dead.
No, I would know if he was dead. He has my soul. I would know.

Staring blankly at the rain out of her second story window, Pickles pondered going to work. The last year had been boring, so utterly boring that it was depressing. For the first few months, she had kept on, being her normal happy-go-lucky self, hoping that Undakai would come back soon. But after a while, when the master didn't return, and nothing else interesting had happened, she had started skipping work. It was a bad habit, and she was sure Slim would discipline her for it soon. But the building felt so empty without the usual commotion.

There were explosions earlier. Something is going on. Even if Master Undakai isn't back, it's still my duty to help keep things in order.
I'd better go.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:42 pm
Slim quickly spins as her master's sword nearly slashes her in half, deflecting the blow with her shield and allowing her to come down on his sword with her own, burying his in the pavement at their feet. She spreads her feet to stabilize herself as she holds his blade pinned against the ground, Blop reshaping itself into an enormous spiked pauldron.

Smiling sweetly at her boss, she replies, "Indulge me, my dear Master..."

She speaks the last word with mocking adoration, fluttering her eyelashes and feigning a sickeningly chaste expression. "What have I forgotten? I was under the impression I've been memorizing my lessons perfectly..."

Laughing darkly, she abruptly twists and attempts to throw her spiked shoulder at him.  

Slim95
Crew

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:22 am
"... Ladies? Is that what you think I'm wanting to talk about?" Roland asked as he applied his palm to his face. "It's nothing like that. There are much more pressing matters at hand. Like UndaCorp." He said and crossed his arms across his chest. "I was tricked. It appears to me that you don't really like UndaCorp. We shouldn't really be fighting each other."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:16 am
Pisces sat watching the fray below with a mocking shocked expression across his face. Perched on a billowing bit of steam that issued in a steady stream from his extremities, he shook his head and chuckled before calling out to Slim, "Watch out now, miss. That guy's got a mean left arm." Snickering at his pun, he glanced behind him to the entrance, his gaze caught by the sight of the mercenary he'd met earlier at the noodle stand. "Hmm... what's going on here, eh? More action, I hope." Grinning widely, Pisces turned back to the dark duel of master and apprentice. "Don't go away, you two. I'd certainly hate to miss the thrilling conclusion!"

With that he spun and launched himself towards the massive front doors, landing solidly before hefting them open and stepping out into the damp afternoon air.

He breathed in deeply, smelling the fresh scent of wet city air. "Ahhhhh, feels goooooood out here, man." He looked up to the top of an abandoned apartment building across the street, his eyes falling on the mercenary's figure silhouetted against the skyline. "You up there! Seems a bit lofty for you up there... Might you be..." He broke off as he glanced back down to street level and saw Saverio in an offensive stance, also looking up at the mercenary. "Ohhhh, I see. Ill circumstances call for tense air. I do hope I'm not interrupting anything."  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:46 am
"Perhaps you never heard the saying 'The enemy of my enemy is an enemy', it's true ya know." Saverio yelled at the foolish man while crossing his arms and shaking his head. "I could never work with someone over a reason like that." Saverio cracked his knuckles and glared at the man through his glasses. "You ruined my suit, and messed up my day yesterday." He was still sore over the bullet wounds too, but skin heals. Suits are expensive. "Not to mention stealing my case really made my day longer then it needed to be."

After Saverio finished his sentence heard a new interlopers question. "Oh arn't you just the politest person here today!" He exclaimed with faked glee. "Roland there was just desperately trying to avoid fighting me with some silly 'We both are trying to fight the same person' bull." he explained to the new guy. "I really hate it when people trying a back out of a fight. It's a sign of bad character." He turned to survey the new guy because Roland was clearly a women and not going to fight him. "Cowardice is so ugly, ya know."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:26 pm
"Ha ha! So it is, so it is... Perhaps cowardice can be misconstrued at times, though, eh?" Pisces responded with a chortle. He cast his eyes up at the figure on the rooftop. "Roland, is it? He seems like a stand-up guy to me... perhaps it was merely strategy." With a nod, he stopped again for effect, watching Saverio's face with curiosity.

"UndaCorp is huge, you know. Hell, you should know better then anyone. It's nearly impossible to topple, so they say. Though..." he paused and gestured through the massive glass front doors of the lobby, indicating the fierce battle going on between Slim and her master. "If an edifice is shaken by its foundation... hmm" He looked back to the mercenary. "Roland! That is your name, isn't it? Come down here to our level so we may talk this out like gentlemen. I have a proposition that both of you may find intriguing."

His thoughts clouded as he considered the maneuver he was taking. Seems in everyone's best interest, yes... but can it be done? Ah, that'll have to wait until further data is collected.

"Do not mistake me. I'm not offering friendship. No. You both seem to be at each others throats already."  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:46 am
"Stubborn to the very end, I see. Well then, since you'll have it no other way, we are enemies then. You should know though, I do have a few cards that I've yet to play." Roland said as the man he had met earlier decided to pay a visit. He sat and listened to Saverio's insults for a while, then heard Pisces request that he come down from the building. "So be it then. However, let it be known that I'll have none of Sav's crap. Try anything, and I'll turn him into a grease spot!" He called as he jumped down. He landed on a parked semi-truck, then jumped from the top of there before he walked over with his gun in hand. "I would like to just point out that it is trivial to fight someone with the same purpose as you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:03 pm
"Well, you see, my dear Sleem," He said with his own dark laugh, not moving an inch as Slim rammed Blop into his chest, "you should be wary of who's pets you use as a weapon." Instead of spikes ramming through his body, Blop returned to its gelatinous form, bouncing off of his body.

"Blop, after all, knows who it's master very well."

Being attached to her arm, there wasn't much she could do other then feel hundreds of sharp needles penetrating arm from where Blop had attached itself and injecting itself into Slim's body, working much like a paralyzing toxin, starting from the shoulder and slowly working its way outward.

"Apparently, you skipped that class..."  

Undakai
Crew

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:07 pm
It doesn't happen often, and when it does happen is arbitrary in every way, but Saverio lost his nerve. Roland just didn't interest him any more. Saverio didn't even want to shoot him. "You weak herbivores should just leave." He said disheartened as he walked over to his Rocket launcher and picked it up. "Maybe if enough of you use get together you'll be of interest, but I don't feel like beating you any more." Saverio muttered as he cast off the two weaklings and walked towards the lobby. He didn't even want to fight after seeing a turncoat this early.

Saverio walked into the lobby in a funk, but what he saw livened him up quite a bit. Not only was Undacorp already at full alert, but Undakai was back! This added to the Corps strength 10 fold. Saverio looked over to reception and saw it was empty. "Damn and I was gonna make an appointment.." he thought as he took a seat in the lobby. He was gonna enjoy the show.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff