Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:00 pm
Most people dislike mini's and Mers in general, and finding RP for any of them is diiiiifficult. Thankfully once I finish setting up the Yectenehua herd, they have an area for aquatic members to join in with the land dweller interaction. And since its a herd started by a pair of Lovemates that's an Angeni and an Usida (<3 Just recently got the first surrogate breeding grown up so we can Rp them getting older, So excited), hopefully it will give a place for the mini's to find cross species RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:46 am
Now that idea I like. I'd throw Rina at a herd in a hearbeat.

Though I really do wonder why everyone doesn't like the Seathi or the Mer for that matter. I just wonder why the thought of a water dwelling horse doesn't go ever well and yet gory Kalona monsters are quite popular. Makes no sense.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 pm
I believe it is mostly because they are water bound.. However, Kelpie aren't that popular either, and they CAN go to land. Though they've increased in popularity since the new alternative lines for the male.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:37 am
Hey Mind! I was wondering if you might be interested in RP or plottage with Econ and my Ianthe? I love how they are both blue and have short hair, lol.

User Image

Aniira

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:02 pm
An RP would be AWESOME -- I'm still trying to figure out his personality beyond laid back and a little lazy. Would you prefer it if they met as foals/teenagers? They're both still kinda 'young' and could be RPed either way. I love RPing teenagers once the adult forms come in, since it helps showing where they're going appearance wise, lets one have an opportunity to show their changes developing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:27 pm
Sure, that sounds good to me. I still have to hash out most of Ianthe's personality too--what I know for sure is that she's soft-spoken and a bit timid when it comes to getting out. She's very loyal to her mother and sister (who is simple-minded because of a childhood accident), and protects them as well as she can. But when it comes to any other dangers, she's the one who hides or runs, lol. She can't stand Kalonas, just thought I'd mention that.  

Aniira

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:25 pm
*nod* well, its not like she's meeting Kaliska, even if Kaliska's a good girl. XD

Would you like to start? I might forget to do so if I am the one that does it @A@ FFFF  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:23 pm
Hey Mindsend, you remember that rp we started over a year ago? xD;;; Well I finally replied to it D| Sorry for the...year long wait ^ -^; I was kind of contemplating leaving gaia then, but now im fine |D So I'll be much faster with replies now.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 pm
8'D Which one was that again? Its been so long I'm no longer sure which one was yours.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:02 pm
xD Helberd & Kaliska x3 Sorry for the short reply though.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Well, tag! Not sure If I sent you a PM stating I did so or not XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 pm
*frumps around trying to find missing plot RPs and new ones* @A@ FFF Stuck in PA, need RP. Finally getting a mini-hiatus.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:53 pm
If you need some adult RP for Zyanya I'm still interested in an Rp (Or plot) with Astrophel. Since you have more time restrictions just let me know <3 Tiro and I started an Rp with Asty and Subiir, and he's going to help her look for missing herd member.

And for the Nadia Zyanya Rp, let me know if you need me to have Nadia do something special or anything, to help emphasis the Superhero aspect XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm
I'm finally back from Europe and remember offering you rp for you Zyanya as a foal with my Dimitri... XP If you aren't too bored by the idea, I could start it up!  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 pm
Saw Lover's Rock for Econ and I couldn't help but throw out Seija for you:

User Image
Her mother is a very free spirit, refuses to tie herself to anything (as her one true love is the sea) and she was raised with the idea that loving shouldn't be restricted and that one shouldn't confine themselves to the morality of others. (That is, most see polyamory as bad, but just because others see it as immoral does not necessarily mean that it is - one needs to make their own decisions where morality is concerned)

I don't think that Seija could remotely tie herself to only one herself.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff