Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 pm
((I love how Yun's clone is here when this is going on. This should be fun to watch))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:14 pm
(Dude, Hell's Ears....mixed with my fighting styles......*Sighs* You only wish it was impossible for me to dodge.)

"Sorry, I prefer the ladies." Nanashi said with a grin, hearing where Oroami had went, mixed with the sound of feathers coursing with electricity. Using the flexibility of Pai Qua Quan, he turn enough so his palms line up with the direction of the feather. After his hand seals are done, air begins to explode from his air cannons. "Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)." This air deflected the feather sending it back at Oroami. Once this had finished, he rushed through two more sets of handseals, he aimed both of his hands a little bit ahead of Oroami. One hand emitted a blast of lightning, whereas the other had several spears of wind revolving around it. As they headed towards Oroami, the lightning entered the area between the spears, which increased the destructive power of the spears. Nanashi hoped to kill this different Oroami quickly and efficiently.

(Kaze no Yari (Wind Spears) and Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique) used as well as mentioned jutsu.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm
(Bro cool the ******** down, I and my RPC are two different people. Don't take what the paragraph says to so personally.)

((Plus, it isn't electric Its Lightning chakra fused with demonic chakra makes no different noise but okay...))

As soon as the air hit the feather it erupted sending a shock of pressure and sound through out. Nanashi would most likely of been thrown into much pain due to his Hell's ear had brought up the volume for him. Seeing the Attack coming for him Oroami's wings shot from his back and in a blink of an eye were turned into one large Black scythe with a maroon blade. Oroami used its supplementary ability to emanate his Saiz chakra to block the spears. When it was done the scythe returned to their shape as wings but were useless. "Well thank you very much." Oroami said as he landed on the ground and sucked his wings back into his body. "Guess I should tell you, if I die, Oroami dies." He began to laugh as he got ready for the Tsunami technique. "I could just end your village you know."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Aki had been walking towards the Kages mansion to report he was once again ready for active duty, seeing as how he had spent the last few weeks in the hospital healing from his wounds. He heard sounds of battle even from outside. He sighed and formed several seals as he tried to pinpoint the location of the fight. Why the hell does it seem I never get a day off? A shadow clone burst into life next to him and ran off to see what was going on. The real Aki stayed in the shadows and waited for his clone to get to work.

The clone ran into the building and began to follow the sounds of the battle to find out what was going on. More than likely its just a friendly spar or training but, It never hurts to be cautious.... Oh who am I kidding its probably a epic battle to the death and im just gonna throw myself into the middle of it...

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 pm
Oroami looked around him and sighed "I'd love to kill you all but I have pressing matters," he said as he took off in a swift sprint away from the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:20 pm
Aki's clone saw a person fleeing the scene and followed him all the way to the villages entrance before vanishing in its own cloud of smoke. The real Aki sighed and continued into the mansion stepping over debris as he made his way to the otokage. " I just got cleared by the doctors and im ready to resume any missions you may have for me Sensei"
(lol im doing this on the ps3 and its taking forever)

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm
"Ok..." Nanashi said to the disappearing Oroami, then turned his attention to Aki. "Hmmmm, you are chuunin, correct?" He said, trying to recall all the information through the latest craziness.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:01 pm
Aki nodded "yes lord otokage, I am just a chuunin. Is their anything you wish for me to do?" Aki blinked once before continuing "Also your assailant has reached the gates and made good his escape"  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:44 pm
"Forget him. I want you to round up everyone in the village. We are all going to Sunagakure. Questions are not needed, just know it is due to crisis, alright. So do it quickly." Nanashi said as he moved to the window and looked out it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 pm
Aki's jaw dropped for a second before he regained his composure. "Yes lord otokage......" after staring at Nanashi's back for a moment he turned around an walked out of the room a trouble look on his face. What could have happened in these past few days that lead to this?  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Nanashi sighed heavily, revealing his Seki-Reigan. An after-image of himself quickly jetted through the gates to his new home. The new home of his villagers. The hope for a better tommorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:34 pm
"I guess it is about time for me to headout." Nanashi said, as he jumped out the window and headed to the gate.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items