Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm
Seith glared at her.
"Why in the name of Amon would I want to tell you?"

Sebastion gawked at the hand that had protruded from the mirror. Without realizing it, he went to poke it to make sure it was real.

The Bloody King laughed and sat on the mirror's edge, his whole body a carbon copy of Tori's.
"I've been able to be separate like this for awhile," he said with a smirk and pulling Tori towards him, "I can even take on my actual shape, if I want to. however, I like this form. It gets to him in so many ways."
Tori was, for lack of a better description, in shock. He was aware of what was going on, but he couldn't do anything. It was like his body was frozen. Seeing the living nightmare made him that way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:28 pm
"Because....You don't want be hurt even more, and I don't WANT to hurt you any more." she flicked some of his hair, avoiding touching any injured skin. She was generally a very caring person, but she HAD to know where her parents were.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:33 pm
Seith wasn't going to tell her for nothing.
"If I tell you, you owe me," he said with a growl.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:44 pm
"You can say that as much as you want. It doesn't make it true." she pointed out, and took his chin between her thumb and index finger, "Now. What happened to my mother?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 pm
Didn't want to make a fair trade? Fine. She would get what was coming to her anyway.
"Down the hall," he said, jerking his head in the direction she should go, "The Red door. She's the one who went insane a few years back."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:05 pm
Fang said nothing, just stood, and walked out the door...going down the hall until she, indeed got to a red door. Gulping, she pushed it open...  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 pm
The Bloody King smiled at Sebastion, cradling Torisen in his arms.
"Sorry 'uncle', but you have me on your hands, and as you can see," he said, turning one of his hands and looking at his aura, "I'm blood red. Live with it."

Sebastion put a hand on the bloody king and tried to pull him off of Tori.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:16 pm
((you wanna decide what's in the room? Like, is it actually her?))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 am
((I thought you had something in mind.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:39 pm
((No, only that Ima have her walk / or slither, in on the scene with the prince and the bloody king.))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 am
((The mom can be in there. But you should make up something like what she looks like and stuff, since I don't know what she looks like.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:59 am
Inside was a red haired...woman. That resembled her mother...but, her crimson locks were dirtied and matted, and her eyes were wide and blind. Fang could tell, because her pupils, instead of their usual bright golden, was almost as white as the rest of her eyes. She walked in, slowly, hesitantly. The woman was shaking in her straight jacket, where she was chained to the wall. "Mom?" The woman looked up...or motioned her head up, and a sudden un-alert scream burst from her lungs, and Fang jumped back, "Mom, stop! You'll get me caught!" but the insane woman didn't seem to care....nor notice.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 pm
With a light laugh, the Bloody King straightened and began to shift his form. He grew at least two feet taller, beating out the Prince and and his uncle, and his skin became darker. His eyes turned from Tori's red to a deep saffron, and the wings on his back changed to a deep Maroon. His wings by themselves were twice as long as Tori's 15 foot wingspan. His hair turned to a light blonde and his face was strong-set and stubborn-looking. Before them stood the real King from seven hundred years ago.
"My real name is Gestrian, since even the books have forgotten me," he said with a laugh, holding his 11-times grandson under one of his arms, "And you're stuck with me now!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:21 pm
Fnag squeaked, booking it up the stairs, out if teh dungeon, and took the form of a hawk, headed for the end of the corridor...when she heard voices, and she took the form of a snake, peeked around the edge of the doorway, and held her breath.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:02 pm
Tori stared at Gestrian in shock and awe. It was true then? He didn't have one of those split personality thingies? It was really hard for him to realize that this strong looking man who's aura was as red as an ocean of blood was living within him.

((Gestrian gets his own color now. ^.^))
Gestrian smiled down at Tori and brushed some of the boy's hair away from his face.
"Dear boy," he said with a smile, "Now you know that I do exist. Don't ever deny me again, or I may have to teach you a lesson."
Gestrian looked back over at Sebastion and shook his head, a smile on his face. What was this boy, his many-times over nephew, doing? Obviously, he didn't want him here.
"Don't get in my way Nephew," he said with a chuckle, "Tori will be the King and I will rule again."

Sebastion stared in awe at what Gestrian was doing. Why was Gestrian treating Torisen so tenderly? This was, by the old books, very out of character for him.
"Why are you treating my nephew like you are Gestrian?" he said with scepticisum.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games