Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Mad Tea Party Quest Thread [Open~ Come In and Chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You're lost in Wonderland. Who do you seek out to help you?
  Mad Hatter
  March Hare
  Cheshire Cat
  Red Queen
View Results

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE I am gonna sound like an a*****e here. fair warning scream

I was the one who planned that Lotto. It was brought into being cause NONE of the mentor/newb duos were really participating. In hopes of bringing life back to the NAP, they asked for Ideas, that was mine. I also FUND it.

AND buying the tickets is not a big deal. I can make 5k strictly booty grabbing in about 10 minutes.

I am also a mentor razz

End of being an a*****e 4laugh

Please BUMP all the tanks you play.
Support the Tank Owners.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm
GillaGrrl
User Image

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE I am gonna sound like an a*****e here. fair warning scream

I was the one who planned that Lotto. It was brought into being cause NONE of the mentor/newb duos were really participating. In hopes of bringing life back to the NAP, they asked for Ideas, that was mine. I also FUND it.

AND buying the tickets is not a big deal. I can make 5k strictly booty grabbing in about 10 minutes.

I am also a mentor razz

End of being an a*****e 4laugh

Support the Tank Owners.

I don't mind the lotto I just don't care much for the idea that you absoloutely have to do it. sweatdrop

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

You dont have to, but I thought it was a good idea. I dunno, I think the whole of the NSTG has slowed down, nevermind just NAP.

Support the Tank Owners.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 pm
GillaGrrl
User Image

You dont have to, but I thought it was a good idea. I dunno, I think the whole of the NSTG has slowed down, nevermind just NAP.

Support the Tank Owners.

Can I be honest with you without getting in trouble?

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 pm
Pinko Sacredheart

Yup. I dont get people in trouble razz

I also warn when I am gonna be a meanie razz

Whats up? Might wanna drop it in PM if it is sensitive. That way whatever it is, is not all OUT HERE FOR ALL TO SEE smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm
GillaGrrl
Pinko Sacredheart

Yup. I dont get people in trouble razz

I also warn when I am gonna be a meanie razz

Whats up? Might wanna drop it in PM if it is sensitive. That way whatever it is, is not all OUT HERE FOR ALL TO SEE smile

Its not..I was honestly thinking of redoing my dead guild so it could help noobs too but I have nowhere to begin and I'm afraid that the owner here would be angry and kick me out of this guild. I'm going between that idea and an idea where I could redo my guild where me and whoever can and wants to help those Gaians who deserve it by giving items out for their dream avis or wishlists.

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:45 pm
They wouldnt kick you out for that smile Anything that helps newbs is good with the NSTG smile

But owning any sort of charity is hard. I can't do it. It takes a lot of dedication, a good staff, and a lot of TIME smile

So many issues come along with owning something like that.If you need help or ideas let me know. But it seriously is a lot of work.

I donate to several charities, in order to avoid even having to find people to donate to razz

And here smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:49 pm
GillaGrrl
They wouldnt kick you out for that smile Anything that helps newbs is good with the NSTG smile

But owning any sort of charity is hard. I can't do it. It takes a lot of dedication, a good staff, and a lot of TIME smile

So many issues come along with owning something like that.If you need help or ideas let me know. But it seriously is a lot of work.

I donate to several charities, in order to avoid even having to find people to donate to razz

And here smile

Well I'd be afraid that they would take it as like competition or something..and yeah it would be very very hard but I would love to give back to the Gaians that work hard and do good deeds here for themselves and others. I've been toying with the idea of making a mule just so I could go around on my own and donate to those who need and deserve it.

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

When I have spare gold, I anonymously gift great quest threads in the public forums smile

Support the Tank Owners.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 pm
GillaGrrl
User Image

When I have spare gold, I anonymously gift great quest threads in the public forums smile

Support the Tank Owners.

Thats just it sweatdrop I never have spare gold on here, I'm always questing.

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 pm
Le bump~ heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm
GillaGrrl
User Image

Support the Tank Owners.

What item do you think I should go after now? With this much gold its so hard to resist buying another item I've been wanting for a while xD But I would be letting my donators down if I wasted their gold on anything else but the dream avis.

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

I have things I want in the OVER 5 mill mark that are proving hard to get!

But only cause I give away roughly 300k a week in my BG thread. If I didnt do that and actually kept my profit? I would be way better off!

Sorry for the long time till response, was clearing up 2 weekly contests in StB.

Sunday evenings are busy for me razz

Support the Tank Owners.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

Pinko Sacredheart

What item do you think I should go after now? With this much gold its so hard to resist buying another item I've been wanting for a while xD But I would be letting my donators down if I wasted their gold on anything else but the dream avis.

Nawwwwwww, go after whatever you want, some of the things you have on you avis of win are REALLY bloody expensive. Take forever to save for!

When I was questing I would spend a bit here and there on smaller other stuff.

Problem is the RIGS call me for at least 2-3 items razz I dont quest anymore, there is just too much stuff I want!

Support the Tank Owners.

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:31 pm
GillaGrrl
User Image

I have things I want in the OVER 5 mill mark that are proving hard to get!

But only cause I give away roughly 300k a week in my BG thread. If I didnt do that and actually kept my profit? I would be way better off!

Sorry for the long time till response, was clearing up 2 weekly contests in StB.

Sunday evenings are busy for me razz

Support the Tank Owners.

The pale marionettes were 18 million each last time I checked @_@
Don't worry about it, its okay.
What is the StB? o.o

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games