Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tyler013

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:00 pm
Can you eat the fish? lol is that a dum question?
Thanx heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:01 pm
sorry, I have one more question. Where can I find the fish after I catch them?
Thanx heart

tyler013

*Starlight*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:48 pm
An avatar is the little character you dress up and stuff ^_^ Yours is female with blonde hair - yes?
No, you can't eat the fish sad
After you catch your fish and have saved them, you can see them by going to 'my stuff', if you want to sell them, the easiest place to do so is at the store at Bass'ken lake. Or, you can save up loads of fish and then exchange them for a hat.

Hope I helped ^_^.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:49 pm
To specify, the fish are at the bottom center-right, while your avatar and your gold amount is to the left. To sell, you click, specify the quantity you want to sell, and click sell. razz  

Zealot of Insanity

Connor_Z

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:33 pm
Hi ever since the update today i havent been able to buy or sell in any of the stores. so i cant get fishing bait. i got to the market place and f bait is sellin for 700g! what do i do?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:18 pm
You'll just have to wait for them to fix the glitch.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

tyler013

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:15 am
I have a question! how do you creat a house?
Thanx heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:28 pm
how do u get more money  

PrincessJodi

Enchant Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:06 am
how do you find out where your house is if you forgot the zipcode...please help.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:38 pm
how do i do extensive avi edits???/  

Jeremy Lee

moka_moka_sama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:31 pm
How do you role a dice whee ???? I've been trying to figure it out for like ever xp !  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:39 pm
PrincessJodi
how do u get more money
post....a lot whee lol  

moka_moka_sama

BlaizBlackfire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:01 pm
Kooldogy88
Mihoshi38 there are a number of places that create avatars for you that you can use as what you want to look like once you get gold to buy the items. You go to these sites and create a charecter then copy and paste the code they provide into your signature on here. I belive one of them can do it for you. I used Gaia Dream Creator(GDC)

or click

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://dream.tektek.org

I tried and the screen was blank except for the banner saying I have left Gaia Online. Help, please! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:02 pm
Ok I have a stupid question... how do I set up my house and stuff... every time I try to bring stuff to my house, it says to go to the housing authority, but when i click the link it just takes me to the shops.. ??? question  

heavenbound254

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games