Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:14 pm
"Maybe, maybe not. Not like you know what I know.", Illiandrinn says with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:11 pm
"Listen kid," Nero growled slightly as he grabbed Virgil by the collar and lifted him so he was eye level with Nero, "That 'key' your talking about could be vital to a very important mission my king sent me on and I need to know if your telling the truth. So would you be so kind as to show me the key peacefully before I'm forced to throw you through that wall and make you show it to me." The white haired man said a slight snarl in his voice and the corners of his mouth curling into a semi wicked smile.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:14 pm
"You're right, and I don't wanna know." Virgil said, not wanting to fight anything ever again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 pm
(*cough* Fiyah did you see my post?)  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:41 pm
(What a nice party member ^^ lol)

Rin followed Yoru has he held onto her hand. She looked around the town, wondering where they were at.

Skye looked back before closing the door and then she looked around the 3rd district for any monsters. So far it was clear and quiet. She saw an empty house nearby and decided that it would be safe in there. "So, what's the story with you two?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:00 pm
((Sorry))

Then Virgil got picked up buy some psycho with white hair. And finally he was mad enough to fight. "Fine, you want me to show you, fine! We'll take it outside you asshat!" Virgil yelled and shook himself free and walked outside, prepared to beat the crap out of Nero.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:04 pm
"We lost our world." Yoru said as he walked into the house  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:11 pm
(I was going for kind of a Leon type thing there crossed with a very angry donald)

Nero smirked at the anger that streaked across Virgil's face. "Perfect," He mumbled to himself before following the so called key holder outside. "I'll have you know I've been trained in the use of these two swords my entire life so when you lose don't feel bad." the Swordsman said a light smirk playing on the left corner of his mouth. Drawing the shorter of the two swords he tossed it into his right hand holding it in a back-handed grip before pulling the longer two-handed Katana out which he effortlessly held as though it were the same weight as the Wakizashi.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:23 pm
"Oh whatever." Virgil said and rolled his eyes. Then he held out his hand and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. "Stupid key thing show up already!" Virgil shouted, prompting the appearance of the Keyblade. "Now that's more like it." Virgil grumbled and held it at the ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:31 pm
"Yeah...I'm Rin and this is my friend Yoru. We're not too sure how we got here..." She said.

"Ah, so I'm not the only one that lost their world." Skye said as she looked outside just to be cautious.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 am
"I see..." Nero said as he examined the oddly shaped sword. "Well, we're done here," He continued before sheathing his Katana and Wakizashi. "I'm not going to hurt the Keyblader if I did I'm pretty sure that my King would kill me." A bright smile crossed Nero's face a complete 180 from the dark and evil appearance he sported not 1 minute ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:51 pm
Marx watched everything from in the store. "hmm...." He said thinking. He looked at Nero. "You said your king...I'd like you to take me to him."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 pm
Illiandrinn was examining the strange blade Virgil had summoned from a distance. "I think I've seen something like that in an old book...", she says softly to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 pm
"Sorry Wolfie but that's not gonna work. Not only do I have no idea where the hell he is but even if I did you wouldn't be allowed to meet him," Nero replied staring at the Werewolf. "No offense but he doesn't usually meet with people."  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:18 pm
"I think he should meet with me. I am a king as well and I want to know whats going on." He said Looking at Nero. "If you lose your king that is a sign of poor servatude. Isn't it." He said staring at Nero coldly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games