Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm
Family
THE MCHALEN FAMILY

Michael McHalen - Father to Three
Blake Warren - Muggle, Father to One
Maggie McHalen - Mother to One
Grace Mchalen - Unsorted First Year
Verily McHalen - Ten Year Old
Elliryanna McHalen - Ten Year Old

||| Pureblood Family ||| Live in Chipping Clodbury ||| Five People |||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael had been sure he'd seen Michelle just now, but he shook his head. It was unlikely. He probably was just seeing things, because he wanted to see her. He sighed and followed the rest of his family down the street to Olivanders.

Blake looked around the streets, now feeling a bit better after the apparation. He looked around in wonder at all the strange people, and strange shops selling strange things. It was all very interesting.

Maggie ushered the 3 children up to the door of Olivanders and inside. "Come now in in." She called.

Grace ran into the building excitedly. Today was her day and nothing the twins said just loud enough for her to hear would ruin it.

Verily rolled her eyes and aimed a kick at Gracie's leg that missed by a milimeter, as she entered the shop.

Elli giggled at her twin and smirked at Gracie when she turned around to glare at them.
User ImageUser Image
*Exit to Olivanders*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:18 pm
CATLIN FAMILY~

|||Half-blood Family|||Live In Tinworth|||Three People|||

Vincent Catlin Father to One Guardian to One - Half Blood

Michelle Catlin Orphan Unsorted First Year - Pure Blood
Olyvia Catlin Eight Years Old - Half Blood
User Image User Image
Michelle lead the way to Ollivanders, keeping her head down. It wasn't like she didn't want to see her father, but she just didn't want to freak out the Blythe family again and well frankly she didn't know what she'd do if she ran into them.

Vincent hurried after Michelle, not wanting to lose her in the crowd. He would just hold her hand like he did with Olyvia, but she refused anytime he tried, and he didn't like upsetting her. He finally caught up with her right as she entered Ollivanders. He entered right behind her.

Olyvia followed her father and sister at highspeed. She was almost as excited as if it was her wand day. She wanted to see what it was like getting a wand, and she wanted to know what the meaning behind her sister's new wand was going to be.
User Image
OOC: We decided to go to Ollivanders after I decided the McHalen's were going to Ollivanders xD soo this is going to be a bit weird sorry Dx
Also the Ollivander's owner hasn't posted recently from what I can tell *shrug*

*Catlin Family Exits to Ollivanders*

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 pm
Jonathan Blythe // Natasha Blythe // Adalaide Blythe
Potioneer & Herbologist // Diagon Alley Streets // Wearing
Housewife & Gardener // Diagon Alley Streets // Wearing
Unsorted // First Year // Diagon Alley Streets // Wearing
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

spaceJonathan had Adalaide's hand tucked into his and was leading her after Vincent and the others. He glanced behind to check and be sure that Natasha was still behind them everyone once and a while, hurrying down the crowded street.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))
**Blythe Family exit to Ollivander's**

It's cool, yay for weird plot stuff! And I checked it out, the last post in there is from the last customer getting their wand, so maybe they haven't posted because they haven't had customers? We can PM them if we need to.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:53 am
User Image
User Image

Just as Bailey was about to explain her presence in Diagon Alley, Arnold tagged a compliment onto the end of his question that made her blush, and she suddenly realized that perhaps she might need to be a bit more detailed about the reasoning behind her visit then she had initially planned.

"Well, I was actually doing a bit of shopping, as you might have guessed," she began to explain, gesturing to the large shopping bag in her right hand. "It's my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow, and I wanted to pick him up something nice for the occasion." Her words were genuinely happy, and she tried not to make it too obvious that her explanation had served more than one purpose. However, she was sure that he would take her more-than-subtle hint at the fact that she was taken, though hopefully not offensively. Arnold seemed like a truly down-to-earth man, and she hoped that maybe one day their strictly work-related relationship could eventually blossom into a friendship.

"How about yourself? Are you shopping, as well?" she asked politely, tucking a long strand of dark brown hair behind her right ear as she spoke.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara apparated into the alley off the street and stepped into the street, smiling at the crowds. She was happy to be among the people again and not be waddling. Breathing deep the air of Diagon Alley, she sighed heavily and walked among the crowds. She walked past Whizz Hard Books, the location she was scoping out and stopped to look through the window, pretending to admire a book. Someone was talking to Gearvin, the man she was investigating. She watched them shake hands, then walked across the street, pretending to admire sweets at the sweetshop.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Gearvin Whitethorne
Owner of Whizz Hard Books

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Gearvin looked around as he exited his shop. He was running a bit late, and he knew his Master wouldn't be pleased. He set off on a brisk walk, feeling completely at ease as he traversed through the crowd of people to his destination.

Propriety helps to keep a distinction between those that have pride, and those that have none.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
State: Serene
OOC: ...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara watched as the woman with her two children left the shop and headed in the direction of the Leaky Cauldron. Tamara could tell that they weren't the cause of Gearvin's sudden change. Then Gearvin himself exited the shop. He was hurrying somewhere. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" she said to herself. Tammy broke off her window shopping and kept his pace, following him at a distance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageNicole Cherri User Image

Nicole held both her children's hands as they walked the streets of Diagon Alley content from the food from the Leaky Cauldron but not full. Tanya had requested that they not get full so they could instead gorge themselves on sweets from Sugarplums. Still happily buzzed from the excitement of finding a job she couldn't allow herself to say no and was now walking the excited duo to the candy shoppe.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tanya ☺
Tanya had been excited the moment her Mama had said they'd be going to Diagon Alley that morning. She knew it was mostly because she was looking for a job and some groceries but still...it was Diagon Alley! She had never been allowed when her Daddy was still around. They couldn't do a lot of stuff when he was around. But Mama doesn't like to talk about that. Instead she swung her large hand with hers as she skipped alongside her on their way to the sweet shop. As they were walking she saw a blonde woman standing there who looked familiar. Didn't she see her somewhere? Her six year old mind couldn't think of where, she thinks the bookstore, but it wasn't important. Chocolate was important.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tim ~Cookie~
Tim was sad. He had wanted that book on color origins back at the bookstore but Mama had said that they couldn't afford it yet. Poop. But he had wanted it. But sweets were better. Cookies!!!

Wearing: Interview | Where: Diagon Alley | With: Tanya and Tim | Feeling: Estatic OOC:

((Exit to Sugarplums' Sweet Shop))
Nicole~Tomato
Tanya~Violet
Tim~Grey

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Humming softly, she was content to be alone and away from the noise of home. As of late her nerves had been worn thin. Her contentment thinner still. Foolish old men caught up in mindless bigotry. What had it solved to strike one of the younger children? It had cost the man respect from the others. From herself. He would have to beg forgiveness.
Shaking golden head, single blue eye looking into one store window or another- warmly chuckling. Children and their parents, shopping for school or home. Such eager and weary faces. Poor dears.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Silas Meridith

Owner ⇒ Tomes & Scrolls
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Forty-Two
✔Mood: Busy
✔Status: Happily Married

Silas appeared in the usual place, where most people appeared when they apparated to Diagon Alley, outside of the Leaky Cauldron. He turned to his son, whom he had brought with side-along apparition. "Do you want me to accompany you to your meeting? Or do you think I can trust you alone in Diagon Alley?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Bleh, but excited.
✔Status: Dating Riley Crevan

Simon's stomach churned with the side-along apparition and he felt as if he might hurl, but he managed to keep his lunch down. Then his father started to tease him. "Dad, I'm fourteen now. I think I can handle myself alone in Diagon Alley." He sighed and slapped his sides.

Out Of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☼┈━═♛
Silas Meridith

Owner ⇒ Tomes & Scrolls
♛═━┈☼┈━═♛

✔Age: Forty-Two
✔Mood: Busy
✔Status: Happily Married

He ruffled his son's hair and smiled, nodding. "I know, my boy. I just tease so that I feel younger. I'm an old man, now." He ruffled his son's hair again. "Now run along. I need to get to Flourish and Blotts to fix their books."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Bleh, but excited.

He chuckled when his father said he was old and said, "You keep up with Sam and his Quidditch skills, so you're not that old, Dad." He touched his hand to his head and stuck his hands in his pockets, heading off to his meeting with his girlfriend, Riley.

Out Of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

FOURTH YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley scanned the street of Diagon Alley as she waited for her boyfriend, Simon. It was her first time seeing him outside of Hogwarts and she was a bit nervous but more-so excited about it. Finally, she spotted him. Taking a deep breath she waved as she made her way over to him and smiled. "Hey, Si."
User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Excited

Once he had voiced his feelings to her, Simon found talking to Riley a lot easier, the usual tightness in his chest faded. "Hey Ri," he said and wrapped her in a big hug. He smiled at her and linked his fingers through hers. "I'm thinking maybe a date to Sugarplum's. What do you think?"

Out Of Character ...

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games