Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:52 pm
How long Rose had been wandering the halls she had no idea but it eventually came to a point of where the place was secluded and headed back to where the dining hall was. Miraciously, she found an empty balcony near the dining hall and walked over it. There was a small fire pit and she began putting some logs on it and soon had a roaring fire to keep herself warm and happy.Pulling out her mp3 player she began shuffling through the music until she came to her favorite lord of the rings song the council of elrond. When Enya began to sing the elven song for Arwen and Aragorn she began singing along to. Her voice was not as enchanting as enya's, but it was soft and soothing to anyone who happened to be passing by  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 pm
Jenny listened to him talk and, from how he sounded and the blush that formed, he really cared for Adrian. She gladly took his offer and sat down across the table, managing to gather the food she had left and munch on it. "He reminds me of a mouse." she blurted out. Jenny had been wanting to say that all night and now she didn't hold back, hoping that it wasn't to rude what she said. She sipped at her hot cocoa and enjoyed the warmth that spread through her core. "Thanks for asking me to sit down. I wasn't really sure what to do after I took Adrian to bed, though I would just go back to my room. Not really sure where my roommates are at the moment." It was odd, ever since they got here she hadn't seen a single one of them. Except for Rose earlier.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:31 pm
Mike had wandered around aimlessly (or more accurately, wandered in circles, not wanting to wander the lobby,) for a short time, before heading back into his room for a pit stop. he came out, in the lighter part of his gear, a jacket, his hat, and fingerless gloves. guitar case still in tow, he made his way to a spot he'd found outside, part of a balcony, or something of that nature. he wasn't an architect. it was outside, thats all he really knew. he saw it empty, which made him smile. he'd gotten that itch again. he really needed to play the guitar. he needed to relax with it. he sat down, on a chair out there, and slowly pulled the instrument from its case. he lightly strummed a few times, fiddling with the tuning dials a few times before looking satisfied. he glanced around, to make sure he was alone (though, being outside made that a pointless effort). he exhaled, before playing and singing, only somewhat softly.

((figured i shouldd follow suit. XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:41 am
Star smiled at Xavier as she too clapped as his performance ended. "Hello again. You know you play very good. You have attracted a crowd." She said and motioned to all the people around them incase he had not heard the applause. She just smiled at him as she waited for him to respond.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:57 pm
Xavier smiled "Thank you" He smiled as he moved his black hair away from his face "I didnt think i would attract this much people" he added looking back at the people then back at Star  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:28 pm
Star smiled at him. "Well you did. I had to see who was playing when I heard you start." She said. It was obvious he was good, or the crowd would not have gathered and clapped for him when he finished.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:33 pm
(So um... What can I do now?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm
[Since Bunny hasn't replied we can time-skip, I just feel bad because I know she has a busy schedule.]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:15 pm
[ Oh, yeah, time skipping is fine. I knew with what my busy schedule that I'll have to manage these kinds of things so go ahead, any time. ]

Ren gave a soft smile, finishing his plate. "I think so as well," he admitted sheepishly. He pushed his plate to the side and laid his arms on the table, tapping the surface mindlessly as he looked at Jenny. "Well, my friends are probably all flirting around or getting into trouble," he murmured and stood. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to hit the sack. See you up the slopes..." He called and left the dining hall to his room where he found Adrian asleep and made off onto the couch, still not having seen Justin yet.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm
Jenny smiled and waved to him as he left to go to bed. She yawned a bit and realized now how tired she was, with the excitement of meeting new people she didn't really let it get to her. Now with downtime it became obvious. Jenny cleaned her plate and went upstairs with hot cocoa in hand. Once in the room she went to her bed and laid there, hoping more girls would show up in the room and they would be able to talk about what happened that day.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:52 pm
(Ok cool. Just give the word so I can be ready)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 pm
Xavier looked at Star "So hows your stay so far" he asked he didnt know how to keep the conversation going cause he really liked talking to her. "Going to do anything fun" he added  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 am
The crowd had started to disperse when the realized Xavier was more interested in talking to Star than playing them another beautiful piece of music. "So far my stay has been good enough. Though we have only been here a few hours so I have not seen everything this place has to offer." hse said and smiled at him. "As for what I going to be doing. I'm just going to hang out with my girlfriends. We cam here to relax and have fun so I planned to stay with them." She said and gave a small yawn that she covered with her hand. She continued to smile at him after she stopped yawning.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 pm
[ I am officially time skipping, I apologize for those interacting with other characters but we need to bring everyone in again!]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:46 am
(Sounds cool with me seems like everyone is drifting. we need a big event to happen so the story can progress.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff