Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:00 am
All three sticks were broken by the time Rock finished. She tried spitting out the sticks in her mouth with little success, so she use took her good arm and pulled them out. Her eyes were opened, but she never made an attempt to look at her bad arm. 'No flying?' she thought, her heart sinking. Alexia spread the wing slowly, just in case it was hurt. "When will I be able to fly again?" she said, sullen. That's about all she cared about at this point: flying.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:00 pm
"All depends on how fast your muscles heal up..." Rock replied with a sigh. He took the bandanas and tied them together to make a long shawl which he passed around her good shoulder and lifted her bad arm and rested it in the make-shift sling.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:11 pm
She nodded and said, "I see. May I sit up now?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 pm
"Yeah, just don't try and move your arm on the side of the wounded shoulder, you'll just suffer and slow down the healing more than anything."Rock said as he picked up the stuff from the medkit and got up, putting the medkit on the island and handing her a hand to get up  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:49 pm
The bird girl sat up and eventually stood after figuring out how to get up with one arm. "So am I stuck here while you go into town?" she asked, almost emotionless, "I mean it's okay if I stay. I'm only asking since we were going to get clothes for me and Caleb. It's fine if I don't get clothes now, but like this is bloodstained and cut up now and I think you wouldn't wanna keep sharing clothes, Rock, especially since I'm a girl and all."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:32 pm
"No it's not a problem. We gotta get out of here, before that guy shows up again and starts capping again. What's gonna go down is simple. Either you ride onto my back or onto someone else's back. We'll tie you to one of us so you don't fall off while we fly or run depending on who." Rock replied, rubbing the back of his head, ruffling his mid-long white hair.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:00 pm
- OOC: Busy writing stuff for a documentary on my cosplay life. -

"I'm fine with whatever." Alexia said, "As long as I don't get shot again..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:25 pm
Caleb heard Alexia say something about getting clothes for the both of them, and her ears and tail twitched in confusion. She walked back toward the others from where she stood at the edge of the small clearing. "So you still think of me as one of you even though I ran and let you get shot?" she asked Alexia uncertainly.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 am
Alexia heard Caleb and turned to her. "I'm not the leader really, so I have no control of who is in and who is out." she explained, "Plus, no one can really stop a bullet and I was asking for it with my little burst of anger and such. I'll heal eventually and get back to the sky to enough, no premenant damage done."

- OOC: More like I was asking for it. razz -  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 pm
"We're all on the run and we all have the same enemy. Splitting up is only the worse idea to do. And so, in fear, it's normal to run away." Rock shrugged.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"
"Wake me up! I'm livin' a nightmare"

Sin grabbed some more ammunition for his revolver, his lighter, his switchblade, (Which he uses as a pocket knife) and his wallet. Sin made sure there was a nice wad of bills in there before exiting the house again and perching himself in a tree, behind thick foliage, to watch the people in the cabin.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:31 pm
Jenna watches the others before asking quietly, "So what are we going to do about that trigger happy idiot? I doubt he's going to leave us alone."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"
"Wake me up! I'm livin' a nightmare"

Sin kind of felt a little bad for shooting the girl, the more he thought about it. They weren't whitecoats, after all...well, most likely. He was going to watch them for a bit and maybe offer them to stay at his house until they figured out what they were gonna do.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:46 pm
"If he shows up, I'll kick him so hard he won't need wings to fly..." Rock replied with a frown. "So, you pick who to transport you to town?" Rock asked, changing the subject.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:52 pm
"Well, considering factors that I won't say aloud, so I won't offend anyone, I think it'd be better if you carry me." Alexia said to Rock.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff