Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:51 am
((Would anyone like to move any roleplays to the roleplay subforum? It might be easier to maintain there, but I can continue some here as well, if anyone wants.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:57 am
Beauty and the Beast Part One

Chaos eyes became mere slits and he walked around to her front again. He lowered his head and blew at the hair in front of her eyes.

"Any stallion that has to prove himself is obviously not good enough for you. One either has what it takes or they don't. But I suppose that's beside the point. Any stallion that so much as wants to get close to you has to get by me first. I hereby claim you, Samedi, mare of the darkness, and you have no say in the matter!"

Farland
Samedis ears went flat against her head, and if she had been any carnivorus animal, she probably would have snarled, loseing her tipical calm and unearthly composure. She literaly shot forward and nipped his ear so hard blood welled underneath that ebony fur.

" I am not something you can claim! My lif and my future are my own, and i have every say whom i share that future with " She said, her voice a cold hiss. " If you want a "claim" over me, you had best take your horn out of your a** far enough to see it shall have to me a mutal agreement. "

Chaos's eyes drew to mere slits and his truly wrathful side was starting to bubble from within. Perhaps he had made his judgement on this mare too quickly and let feelings weigh over common sense. Anyone that would wish to draw his blood and actually do so was nothing short of an enemy.

His eyes glowed almost like fire and he snarled back at the mare, " I hereby withdraw my claim. I think I'll just pity the stallion that ends up with you instead."

Farland
Samedi snorted " And the mare who ends up with you is going to either have to be meek and weak, or have no backbone at all " she said. Dear god, they were like two pea's in a pod, both stubborn as hell.

" And, if you are going to get snitty over a n**, you arnt as big and bad as i though you were " she said, a faint lace of mocking in her whispery voice. " Apperantly you cant handel it rough " she said, baiting him, turning around, her tail flicking him upside the nose before heading twords the tree line, to find somewere to stay for the night.

"No mare I will settle with would come close to being meek or weak. However, she would be intelligent enough to know that my taking claim of her would be nothing less than an announcement my devotion to her and just how worthy I found her to be." His nostrils flared as the anger in him continued to grow, almost like a volcano on the verge of erupting.

"As for the bite, there's a difference between a friendly and threatening action. I categorize the two on different levels completely and anyone that attacks me in a harmful way, regardless of a small n** or a hefty kick, I will respond to equally. Please be aware of that, Samedi as I would not like to harm you. But even you will not be exempt from my wrath if you push all the wrong buttons." He hoped she would take the warning as it was. He really didn't want to hurt her. He'd probably never forgive himself if he did but he had an uncontrollable temper at times.

Perhaps she would just leave. Perhaps he should do the same. Perhaps it would be better if he could erase her from his mind, body and soul. Yeah, perhaps pigs will fly.

Farland
Samedi stoped and looked over her shoulder, crimson orbs eyeing him carefully. Devotion? Uh.. hu... " I always imagined you being the last soquili to anounce someone being worthy to you, let alone devoted. " she said, her cold whispery voice not quite matching the considering look in her eyes as she turned back around to face him.

" If i ment to be at all threatening... i wold ahve taken the ear off " she said, matter-of-factly. Even though she did not want to admit it, she realy didnt want to put herself in the position o figure out if he could hurt her. She was fast, she knew that, and especialy for a mare as small as she was, she was strong. But he was large, strong, fast... and never forget that wickedly sharp horn on his head. that would probably hurt.

" I find i have a nack for pushing your buttons " she said, remembering the first time as a child she had stomped through his terrortory, and if was paying close attention one could probably hear her snort in an amusex/exasperated manner.

"I..," Chaos started before pausing momentarily, "I'm not good at this kind of stuff, Samedi. I don't have the romance, I don't have that kind of charisma. I don't have those kind of words. All of this, it's new to me. If you can't see what I'm offering.. in my own words and my own way, then please, just keep walking. Or if that is your answer, then keep walking. Leave this old fool be."

A part of him felt defeated in making such an announcement. Had meeting this mare made him weaker? He didn't have the answers to the questions flooding his head. For the first time since he was a foal, Chaos felt something akin to pain. He didn't like it at all.

Farland
She stood there for a moment, letting those words sink in. She looked him over, assessing him in more ways then her eyes could show. she was silent, thinking, still. like a shadow. Then slowly she walked forward, nuzzeling him, her tiny stature only allowing her to reach the joint of his jaw and neck.

She honestly didnt want to admit it, but she was probably even worse at this then he was. She wasnt good with people, she was quick to make rude -be it sometimes subtle- comments, she wasnt into that overly mushy-gooshy stuff, and most males annoyed her with their weakness. But watching him she realised how much of a sarcafise it was to say what he did, and it showed how strong he was, and for her. wich -something would like even less to announce- made her very happy.

It was the only answer she could give.

Chaos relaxed. He didn't want to admit it but had been afraid she would really walk out of the woods -- and his life. He might not have wanted her to storm into it but she did and she managed to worm her way into his heart. She showed suck spunk even as a foal. It still didn't see how that had been possible that he had become so taken by here. She was different from everything he believed.

But she was perfect for everything he felt. He lowered his head to nuzzle her back, unable to bring himself to speak. She stayed. Did the damn fool mare not know how extremely bound to her he is? He considered her his, it was true, but he also considered him hers. Completely.

Farland
Samedi relaxed and smiled, muscels she didnt even know that were tence relaxed along her back. she raised her head up and gently nuzzeled his ear were she had bitten before " ... you know... your never getting rid of me now... " she said softly, nuzzeling him gently, as in silent appology for biteing him so roughly earlier.

The ember of possessivness that she had over him suddenly flaired into full life. The big stubborn oaf was hers, and hell be warned if someone thought they cuold change that.

"I think at this point, I'd probably follow you like a lost puppy if you were to ever leave. A rabid, evil lost puppy, but a lost puppy nonetheless," he teased. "Not to mention an insanely sexy lost puppy," he playfully added.

He lowered his head and nuzzled her neck, careful to keep his horn away from harming her beautiful ebony coat.

To Be Continued...  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:03 am
The Meeting of the Dark Ones

Rhiana snickered to herself as she finished devouring the small rabbit she had killed moments earlier. She really needed to move on to bigger prey at some point.. something with more meat and substance to them.

She found herself missing Atrocity's company, though she wasn't sure why. He was terribly obnoxious and had quite an ego. Perhaps it was that he was fun to look at. Fun, period. It would be nice if he met his children, Calamity and Misery and it would be nice if Misery met others of her kind as well. She was starting to worry about her daughter.

Misery walked idly about the nearly empty area that her mother had decided would be a nice spot to rest. She was really getting the hang of flying now but it made her quite tired. She hated these breaks and longed to get into the air again.

She loved flying above and watching the Soquilis gather. She hated them with a passion but she was always intrigued at how many different kinds of races there were and how unique they all seemed to be, especially when they were around each other.

Quiddie!

"You look tense, Misery. And it doesn't really suit you."

Calamity laughed and unfurled his wings, flapping them for added height as he leapt over a large patch of shrubbery to the clearing. He hadn't seen much of his family since leaving his basket what felt like ages ago. His father...well you can't ever miss what you never had. Kalona seldom felt trivial emotions like longing anyhow.

"Mother, you look...well." He smirked at the smear of gore on the ground where a small animal used to be. It was good to be with creatures that understood him. In the pit of his stomach, he worried that his time among the regular soquili had made him soft.

Misery jumped as her brother crept up behind her. She hadn't even realized he was there. She had caught sight of him a few times and still admired how pretty his coat had come out.

"Hello, Calamity. It's so nice of you to join us..," Misery said rather coldly. Not that she could blame him, it seemed they all went their separate ways. Kalona were not really known for being close families. But still.. he was the only brother she had in the world. "You shall have to teach me how you lurk about so quietly."

Rhiana stood up and walked over to her son and nuzzled his neck in greeting, biting playfully just to show the sharpness of her teeth as well.

"Calamity, you look positively evil. My, you've grown up so handsome." Her voice trailed off to a sigh. Though he looked more like she did, he reminded her of Atrocity so much and though she was woe to admit it, she did miss that ol Kalona. "Been terrorizing the villagers and soquili nearby, I hope?" Rhiana asked genuinely. It was so fun scaring the other races in the land.

Miliardo Kason
Toku watched quietly from the woods snorting at the sight of the others. A family perhapse? They all seemed to know each other well enough.He moved quickly to the next spot watching now from another vantage point. Always staying hidden from others. He wasn't one for small talk.

He couldn't help but supress a snicker of delight watching the white one Rhiana, kill the rabbit. At least she seemed to be intact with her darker roots.

Rötschreck could sense the Kalona gathering. It wasn't often that the demon soquilis gathered in one spot. Despite their like minds they weren't one for teamwork. Many preferred to be alone as did he.

Though he tried to keep himself as hidden as possible, rays of sunlight found their way through the holes in the trees and every few steps he would sparkle like a gem. It really made sneaking up on others an impossible task during the day.

Miliardo Kason
Toku had been watching the other contently finding amusment in it when something caught his eye, something bright and red, and also moveing in his general direction.

He snorted once and stormed through the under brush right at the sign of movement from the red shine. "Show 'yer bloody damn self!" he snarled as he cut through the underbrush picking up more speed as he went.

Rötschreck arched a brow at the demand that came his way. The scent he picked up made easy to discern that it was another of his kind, a male Kalona that was addressing him.

"I am showing my bloody damn self as you put it," Rot replied cooly, "It's not my fault that you're as blind as a deaf bat."

Miliardo Kason
Toku stoped short of the other Kalona with a snort, "Smart mouth you have there..." He started to slowly pace around Rot eyeing his oddly glowing ruby coat.

"So then, whats with the bloody shine? Ye' look like a bloody damn bullseye walking about standing out like that."

Rötschreck grimaced inwardly. He did hate how obvious he was during the day and having it pointed out displeased him all the more. This stallion before him was not earning any brownie points.

"You question my coat? You look like something a wolf spat out and and I'm not talking about his mouth." Despite the glimmering coat Rot had, he actually loved his appearance. He found it to be quite dazzling and mesmerizing when he needed to get his way. It just hindered any ability to hide.

Miliardo Kason
Toku snarled now at the comment of wolf dung, some one was certainly quiet the ego makeing such opions like that.

"I question why you glow like a damn fire pit, ain't nothing wrong with that but you go'in and being smartass about my coat. You enjoy stickin yer nose in a pile of wolf crap to compare such things? Not exactly a fun way to spend free time I'd say."

"If I recall correctly, I was minding my own business when you came out issuing orders at me. Then you proceed to insult me. You should expect that the same treatment would be done back to you.. only on a larger scale." The ruby Kalona sneered at the other stallion, digging a cloven hoof into the dead leaves at his feet.

Miliardo Kason
"In the case of seeing something odd moveing about the woods trying to keep hidden some people tend to wonder what exactly is going on and issue orders to find out." He returned the stare stomping against the leaves as well snaping a branch. "What are you gona do pretty boy, dazzle me to death?"

Rötschreck couldn't help but laugh. "Most don't issue orders. They just open their eyes to see what's making the racket. I do not wish to fight you. There's no honor in hurting a deaf blind bat." Rot didn't enjoy hurting his own kind but would if it was required. The Kalona before him seemed to be a bit on the wild and flighty side. Perhaps he should be taught a lesson before something worse comes along. There were Kalona much more dangerous than himself.

Miliardo Kason
Toku snorted again calming slightly but still keeping on guard, he didn't like Rot, then again, he didn't much care for any one for that matter. "Blind and deaf aint seem to be a problem for any one finding your shiney self, not to mention your voice sounds like stones grinding against each other, you think you could wake the dead with that?" he grunted and turned to make his way back to watching the other Kalona.

"I recall you had a problem finding me despite my obvious appearance. In fact, you had to call out, thereby giving out your own location in the process." Rot couldn't help but grin, he was finding this amusing. This other kalona really wasn't worth the exertion a fight would require.

Miliardo Kason
Toku snorted again, he looked back at Rot with distaste in his eyes before turning back to watch the others. "Unless you have something to say that intrest me you can shut up now, I'm tired of listening to you already." He gave the other stallion one last glare before moveing in the more open clearing where the others stood.

Rot laughed and walked past the other Kalona choosing to ignore him completely. Though the brownish Kalona appeared to be an adult physically, he had a childishness about him. Perhaps he still had some growing up to do.

Quiddie!
Calamity watched the exchange from the side, silently. So was this the life the kalona lived when among one another? He could understand more clearly the choice to live alone, then. But this Rotschreck...he was...

Cal looked down and lashed his tail violently against a tree. He was unsettled by the ruby kalona. There was much to be feared and admired in him, but he couldn't help the visceral dislike he felt for the fellow kalona.

Saying nothing...doing nothing...the kalona that lived among inferior beasts held his tongue and stood beside his mother and sister. He smirked at Rhiana, amazed at how like his mother he appeared. He could only wonder what traits he could have possibly taken from Atrocity...

"Do you know these two, Mother? Miz? I've never seen them before...how many are like us?"

Rhiana had watched the two males exchange words in the woods for a few minutes now. She couldn't hear what had been said but knew that the red Kalona was a force to be reckoned with. She had not seen either one of those males before now though.

"It seems there's more of us than we can keep track up," Rhiana responded dryly. "Makes you wonder where the hell they've been all this time, doesn't it?" With Atrocity away, the red Kalona could present a bit of a problem. Rhiana rather liked that the father of her children was the main Kalona male. She wanted him to stay the best. Or if not him, at least Calamity. Outsiders were a threat to her plans.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:07 am
Just wanted to keep a copy of Lord Soth's intro in the Soquili thread.

Meeki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A chill could be felt in the air. Perhaps it was just the summer starting to say its goodbyes. Perhaps it was something more. It's difficult to tell such things, but do the hairs begin to stand on end? Does the chill from the wind reach your spine, coldly prickling it's way down. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Perhaps only those in tune with their intuition would know when Soth was near.

The large black stallion stomped at the ground, tearing away chunks of earth with his hooves. He was a hateful creature and in that he was a hated creature. The darkness in his heart seemed to know no bounds yet deep down, there was a yearning.. an ache. That ache only angered him further. He had lost everything he had once held dear, because of his own arrogance, his own ignorance, his own foolishness. Never again would he grow to care for another. Never again could he allow himself.. in a situation where he would hurt those he cared about.

He hated life. He hated everyone else, and most of all, Lord Soth hated himself.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:01 pm
Allariana trotted softly around on the cold earth, the cold wind rushing through her perfectly cared for mane. She closed her eyes, and let the wind wash over her body, and took to the air a few feet above ground. She loved to fly, but not too high. If she were too high, she would miss all the beauty on the ground! Butterflies didn't fly too high, so she didn't either.

She realized that she didn't exactly know where she was. She had been 'exploring', but now she was truly in new territory. She felt a little nervous, but shook that off, and held her head high as she moved onward.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:02 am
Current
Wrath x Utsoasedi : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8094131
Rot x Maeryn + Children : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8101831
Tai Shan x Rainbow Chaser : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8069919

Unfinished
Meeki x Indawo : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7151981
Lord Soth x Desdemona : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7152495
Wrath x Ariston : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7609901

Finished
Rot x Maeryn : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5855453
Drizzt x Shimsehck : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5897693
Lord Soth : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5890551
Meeki x Indawo : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4339171

Abandoned
Jailbait x Erik : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6070255
Antichrist x Gaiacinta : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6981793
Jailbait, Rascal, Rasputin and Desdemona : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7156307
Jailbat, Rascal x Erik, Ares : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8056553  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:56 pm
((Updated my teepee with the pets. Boy, was it behind. I don't know if I should update the main post. I really don't need stats for everyone. >.>))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:25 pm
Dark Memories (Lady Korrine)

Lady Korrine was in still in pain from the attack a week prior. It hadn't really hit her as being 'real' until she realized she was pregnant. That woke her up out of her post-shock experience more than the wounds that were finally beginning to heal. She had to face reality. It had happened. She had been attacked, raped and left for dead.

But she didn't die. She's survived worse before. Though she was a sad, fragile mare, she had an inner strength that could not be matched. She was a noble lady afterall, the ex-mate of Lord Loren Soth. Yes, she had strength. If she was able to survive the loss of her son before her very eyes then this would pass too.

The memories were still a blur but from what she could remember, she had been strolling along one night and was instantly attacked from behind. She had been kicked, bitten and cut. The creature that attacked her was unlike any she saw before. While he was a horse like she, he was covered with spikes. He used those on his tail and legs as a weapon. He stopped his attack on her physically when she had lost the will to run. Hell, she could barely even stand after that. That was when he forced himself on her.

She had seen a lot of evil acts in her life, most by Lord Soth himself, but nothing like what this creature did. He lacked the chivalry and honor that Soth showed. This creature was by far the most evil she had ever come across.

Once he was done with her, she had collapsed to the ground. Perhaps he assumed she had died or would die from the wounds. From the experience. No, not Lady Korrine. She was of noble, strong blood. She would persevere.

What scared her most is the pregnancy itself. She had not ever considered, wanted any other children. Not since she lost her son. She wasn't sure she could love them, especially under the current circumstance but it was not their fault. They did not have to know who their father was. What he was. They could be raised with a kind and loving heart, as much of one as she could muster. It wasn't their fault.

Still, it was easier saying something than it was to do it. She would have to tell Loren. If he found out from anyone but her... but did he deserve to know? They hadn't spoken since that night.. the night he killed their son. Why did she want to run to him? He wasn't always like he is today. He was loving once.

She brushed the thoughts aside. What Lord Soth was now is nothing like the stallion he used to be. Let him find out of his own accord. She had to prepare for what was to come in the next weeks. She had to make sure she would be healed before the foals came. She couldn't let them see her like she is, nearly scarred and disfigured. She was hardly the beautiful creature she used to be.

It was time to see Glamrock. The old unicorn would understand, take her in and fix her up. The ebony mare pulled herself up slowly, wincing as she did so and began hobbling off towards the small forest clearing she knew to be Glamrock's home.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:34 pm
A Place to Heal (Lady Korrine, Glamrock)

Glamrock sighed softly as Korrine slept nearby. It was a miracle that the mare had survived. Her wounds had been terribly infected. It had been hard getting all the information out of her. The mare was old fashioned, afraid of the scandal would ruin her but this was a good place. After Glamrock assured her that no one would think badly of her, she was told the full details of the attack.

Glamrock had never heard of such an horrible thing before. There's been killings and attacks, surely, but never something like this. Never had a male taken from a female that was not their right to have. It wasn't a Kalona or even Skinwalker that committed this act. It was something different. Something she had never seen before with her own eyes. Was there a winged stallion with spikes all over his body? One that seemed to bleed as if the wounds were fresh? Glamrock wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't seen the wounds herself. No normal stallion could have caused this.

It would take several more heals before Korrine would be back to her old self but Glamrock was convinced that they would heal. The first attempt was the most tiring but even then, the wounds were smaller and the infection was gone. Yes, just a few more tries.

The shiny unicorn smiled as she glanced at the mare's belly. That was one detail Korrine left out but Glamrock could since the life already growing within her. Korrine would tell her in time, she was sure. "You are safe here, Korrine," she whispered to the sleeping mare nearby.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:18 am
Calamity x Reaper
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8388391  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:20 am
River and Ela
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8388391

Glamrock, Lady Korrine, Meera, Dante & Ezriel
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10328729  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:39 pm
Updated. I decided to keep the recent links on the main page, bottom post.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:54 am
Newest roleplays:
(My pets are bolded)

Angel X Reaper: X
Keiran X Fury: X
Saber: X
Aurorealis X Meera: X
Rotschreck X Maeryn X Toku X Malice X Nemesis: X  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:34 am
I've noticed that some of the pets I've been roleplaying, some even regularly, haven't been getting stat increases. If it's because I don't keep the roleplays up to date in my teepee, I'm sorry and I'll try to keep a more updated list.

Active Roleplays & My Pets Involved:

Finished/Inactive:

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff