Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:54 pm
As Alexia got down to the kast of her drink, she looked at Locke. "Looks like I'm almost finished with this." she said, "I think I'll be jetting in a bit. Thanks for the drink, Locke. I aporeciate it." The winged girl smiled at the bar tender before drinking the rest of her drink.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:06 pm
"Hey, no problem," Locke said. He handed her the napkin before she got up. "This has my number. If you ever needed someone to talk to, I'm just a phone call away." He gave her a warm smile.  

Guardian Sol

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:19 pm
She simply nodded and took the napkin. "Alrighty!" she said, standing, "Talk to you later!" Alexia left the pub and stuffed the napkin in her pocket. "Now the only problem is I have no cell or home phone." she muttered to herself, walking with hands stuffed in her pockets. She slightly wrapped her wings around herself to keep warm. 'It sucks being poor.' she thought, 'No wonder Momma and Papa wanted me to get a good start on life. Now I have nothing.'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:58 pm
((Fine fine, I'll get my character down from the polar region of Canada... Or maybe north Carolina... All depends, still haven't decided yet))

Rock's cellphone bleeped a few times and Rock checked the display. It was his 'butler' (not exactly a butler but will do this Rock wants him to because he's hired to do so) Rock flipped the phone. "Yeah?".

"Hello sir. I call you to announce I have finally found the trace of this person you asked me to find. She's now in florida in school, studying medicine. Do you wish for me to make arrangements?" the man asked.

"Just get my plane ready, the one with the cargo hold. I plan on bringing my Nova SS with me, she's rolling fine now. And being down in Florida, I might get a few more cars from idiots who bet their pink slips." Rock chuckled as he slapped the phone closed and stomped the pedal before pulling the handbrake in the middle of the streets, making a u-turn in a chaotic screeching of wheels before bolting off ttowards he local airport. Rock received a text a few minutes later from the butler. The plane is ready sir.

Rock got into the airport and got the gates opened after the guard a few checks and allowed Rock to drive down the landing strip. His plane was already starting it's engines on the strip, ready for liftoff, with the cargo hold door still opened. Rock drove into the hold before getting out and quickly strapped in the wheels before closing the hold and walking up to the cockpit. "Let's go boys, Direction. Florida." He said, tapping the captain's seat and walked back towards his salon. the plane took off and set trajectory for Florida

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:13 pm
Walking. That's all that the now human Alexander can do. He was normal now, able to walk the streets without being given the "look". The past four years have been almost routine. Get up, wander, go home. He doesn't have a job and isn't talented in anything except a little bit of guitar he's been practicing on his own. His eyes tell the story, glassy and dull just like the shell of his former self. He still has nightmares of the demon that used to be inside him, the blades that would merge from his arms.

He walked pasted the pub, heading home after another day of just wandering. His scarf covered his mouth, a grey jacket and a grey scarf, the colors that describe him...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:07 am
A gray figure past the winged girl and a wave of memories crashed against her, memories of her best friend who would wear just shades of gray. Shades, Alexander. It was him. It had to be him. Her wings retreated to her back again as she reached out to touch the boy's shoulder, wide eyed. "Alexander...?" she said softly. 'Please don't tell me I'm going crazy again.' Alexia thought, 'Mrs. Marshall would be so disappointed.'

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:59 am
'That voice...' Was it really her? Was it the girl that he though was lost after all those years? He turned around to her touch of the shoulder, his teal eyes looking at hers. "A-Alexia? Is that really you?" He asked. Everything about Alex was the same, except for his eyes. She was used to his red eyes, while now they're back to his human eyes. They're also much more hollow...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 am
- OOC: Posted just in time. I'm about to head to Candlelight. razz -

Looking at Alex for the first time in years, she was happy to see he looked the same. Until she saw his eyes. They were a normal color now. 'I've never seen him with normal eyes...' she thought. Then, something hit her; his eyes looked sad and hollowed like he had been in a depressing rut. 'What happened to you?' she asked without her voice. She was afraid to ask him. "Yes, it's me." Alexia said, tears coming to her eyes, "It's been so long..."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:40 pm
The beastman growled and lunged at Smith, clawing at the air. He didn't care who he was, he wanted to kill the girl. These men just liked to get in his way. His anger was mounting to unreachable odds and he would destroy all in his path to kill.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:21 pm
A few hours later the plane landed in Florida and opened the cargo bay, the red Nova jumping down the ramp and driving out of the strip and onto the hot streets. "Geez, it's so hot here... I miss Canada... " He sighed as he rolled all the windows down and turned on the A/C at the coldest and highest possible. Rock reached for his cell and called the butler. "Hey, so tell me now, which school is she at right now? Any clues on where she lives and such?"

A few minutes later...

"Alright, thanks a lot. I'm heading down to the dorms of her school." Rock snapped the phone shut again and roared down the streets towards Kierra's school. He arrived there maybe half an hour later, parking the car at the admission's desk parking. Rock went in, coat on but unzipped.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The secretary asked.
"Ratherly easy. I'm looking for Kierra Castro. I'm her cousin and I came down from Canada to wish her happy holidays. Where can I find her?" Rock asked with a smile, the lie sounded true. Rock had a bit of practice with that in the past few years, all with hiding his true powers and such.
"Oh sure sure... Let me see. Here's her dorm room number. You'll find the dorms in the farthest building at the other side of the campus. Have a nice day." the secretary replied and turned around to keep working. Rock walked out and jumped into his car again and slowly drove through the campus, respecting the speed limits and such and arrived at her dorm 5 minutes later.

((Is it all fine that I had the flight hours skipped? XP I didn't want to wait too long to post.))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:12 pm
"Hey! Your fight is with me now!" Adrian said leaping at the beastman and digging a claw into his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:38 pm
"I did warn you."

Smith kicked off the ground without bothering to transition to a fighting stance, hitting supersonic speed instantly. His right leg - the one he'd not kicked off with - shot out towards the creature at far past terminal velocity. Smith's own body structure would allow him to weather the contact with little more than a sore ankle, but unless the creature could both read minds and move at least twice the speed of sound there was no earthly way it could possibly escape.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 pm
The beastman roared as an ankle connected with his face and a a claw dug into his muscle. It...hurt!? How dare they! But something else was wrong. As he tried to get up, half of his body felt like it was blown away. A quick look told him he still had most of it, but the kick must have hurt his nervous systems. He roared again. "No! I will kill you! I must! Master commands it!" He stood up and bellowed as he limped towards Smith.

All of a sudden a wisp appeared. A small, mischievous chuckle emanated from it and an arm like appendage appeared from it. Stabbing downward, it pierced the chest of the man-beast and sunk into the heart. Appearing on the other side of the guy, the wisp laughed.

"You know, he really didn't prove to be really successful. He didn't find out how well the 'Queen of Blood' fights still. Hello kiddies." The wisp had two glowing red eyes that seemed to stare at each and every one of them as well as a cool, calculated voice. It was....soothing. In an evil sort of way.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:15 pm
((I will make a profile for the wisp later, but I didn't make one of the man-beast because...well....duh))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 pm
"Two days 'til Christmas. Two. Days. 'til Christmas. You couldn't have a little heart and wait until after New Year's to do all this?" Adrian said glaring at the wisp as he pulled his claw from the beastman's back and straightened back up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games