Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From The Sky (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...looks like it's dead...
  Remake!
  Do nothing
  GOLD
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:52 pm
"Go find someone else to be your boy toy. I'm not interested." Ryo said, taking out his lighter and setting a nearby house on fire. From how irritating this guy was, he needed to burn some stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:17 pm
"Oh, hey," he murmured, stroking his boyfriend's hair as pleasure spiked in his neck. "I think you've earned my lips now." He brought Riley's mouth up and kissed him hungrily.

"But you're the cutest," he said with a pout. "And you can set things on fire. That gets me hot, you know."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm
"I was worried you were going to make me wait until the credits." Riley said during his short transition from Zach's neck to his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm
"I wouldn't know, I just got done at the optometrist." Will said sheepishly. Well at least I'm not stuttering my way through the conversation and tripping over my words. Will thought with an inward sigh of relief. Honestly he had been expecting social awkwardness and frantic attempts to hide the fact that his life was now drastically altered.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:48 pm
Laughing a little breathlessly, Zach kissed his boyfriend even harder, and then he blushed as someone in the next row coughed quietly at them. He cuddled close to his boyfriend, cheeks burning but entirely glad they made out. "We'll finish that later," he promised Riley in a whisper.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:50 pm
Riley nodded quickly, cheeks bright red when he remembered where they were. And also what they were watching as he huddled close to his boyfriend.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:01 pm
After watching David Tennant's sexy badassery and general awesomeness, Zach found himself filled with lust and immediately dragged Riley out of there and into an alley, where he shoved Riley up against the wall and kissed him roughly, wanting to get some of his pent-up energy out. He knew he'd be so embarrassed about his behavior later, and he'd apologize profusely and check his boyfriend tenderly for bruises. But for now, all he wanted was to kiss. Hard.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 pm
The wind was practically knocked out of Riley when he was suddenly thrust up against an alley wall. His eyes darted around wondering if anyone was watching and his body resisted slightly before he knew he was just in Zach's throws of passion. He soon calmed down and went with it, his eyes closing and his arms wrapping themselves around Zach's waist as he returned the acts of affection.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:20 pm
Eventually, Zach pulled away and coughed quietly. "I'm, um, sorry," he mumbled. "I got a little... carried away there. Are you hurt anywhere? If you are, I'm so sorry!" He grabbed Riley's hand and added, "I guess you know how to seduce me, too. Just put Tennant on the screen and I go wild."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:24 pm
After making her escape from the invasive girl with the crystals, MariAnna had headed up to her room to check on things online. No new posts on Facebook, no new emails. Bored, yet unwilling to go out and really do something, MariAnna went onto Blogspot. She had only made one other blog before, a little cooking one where she could share her favorite recipes, but she had never really taken care of it. Now, however, she thought of making one, with a different account, about the crystals, her crystals to be exact, and her life. And so, she started a new account, with the username '_Rainy_Daze_', and titled her new blog, 'Life After The Shower.' MariAnna's first post gave a short, yet detailed, summary of how she found the crystals, what they did, and how far she'd gone to keep them hidden. After posting it, she decided that it looked more like some sort of story someone was writing and blogging for feedback, and there was no truly personal information that would show anyone who she was or her whereabouts. It didn't even say where the crystals lodged. And yet, MariAnna felt uneasy, and took out her flute with the pretense of practicing. In all reality, she was preparing for incase someone magically arived at her door to take her crystals away. It was a stupid, stupid thing to do, but MariAnna was no computer nerd, and couldn't even figure out how to delete the post, let alone take down the whole blog!  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 pm
"Don't worry about it." Riley said with a small chuckle. "I told you, I'll let you know if you ever start doing anything wrong, though the chances of that are slim." he said using the hand that was still around Zach's waist to pull him a little closer and plant a few more kisses around the base of his neck, migrating towards his crystal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 pm
"Oh well thanks anyways." Skye said, before seeing smoke rise up nearby. "Not again..." she muttered as she headed for the area.

'I don't need your permission to burn things." Ryo said, getting out of the area before authority figures made their way to the fire.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:24 pm
"Huh? What do you mean?" Will asked after the girl said "Not Again". He turned his head to see a fire starting and decided he might as well see what all the fuss was about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 pm
Skye saw that it was another house fire and this time the firetrucks weren't here just yet. She saw no one else around so she used the crystal's power in her right arm to pack ice on top of the fire.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 pm
Will got to the scene just as Skye used her crystal. "So you too huh?" He said before pulling out a pen and his pocket notebook. Flipping to a fresh page he wrote "Rain" and watched as the word floated off the page and into the sky. "Hope you have an umbrella." Will said after scribbling the word and unfolding the resulting umbrella. Almost immediately after, rain would begin falling down.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff