Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitethorne House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:42 am
User Image
๐”ธ๐••๐•’๐•๐•’๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // loving Chris Whitethornespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Charming at the Whitethorne Homespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // the Whitethornes and Cherrisspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This can't go that badly, right?' spacespac

โ€ โ€ โ€ Love me tender, love me long, take me to your heart.
For it's there that I belong, and will never part.
โ€ โ€ โ€
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceAdalaide smiled when his arms wrapped around her, chuckling. "Believe me, I don't want anyone watching us make out. Especially not your family; and my mum would skin me if she found out I was behaving like that in front of people. Actually, she'd probably skin me for making out with you in front of your father's house at all... but it's not like I'm going to tell her," the blonde said with a small smirk. Wasn't that the truth? Natasha would be positively mortified if she found out that her daughter was cavorting about with her boyfriend outside where anyone could see. Such things were supposed to stay inside and away from watchful eyes. There was a time and a place, she thought, and that place was usually the bedroom. A peck on the lips was fine, but anything more than that was not something you were ever supposed to do in front of another person. Sometimes Adalaide found it funny that her father came from this old family and yet somehow her mother was the prim and proper one. She was pretty sure that when they'd first met, Damien's father had thought her mother was the magical parent. Something about purebloods and breeding, they always seemed to think that the better your manners were, the purer your blood. Like muggles didn't have manners or something... it was sort of ridiculous, really.

spaceShe wasn't quite prepared when he lifted her up; she'd been expecting him to kneel down or something. Although, really, this seemed a bit more practical. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him back, all her nerves and worries dissipating just for that moment. She was thankful that Chalmes had ushered the others inside; when she'd asked for a kiss, she'd more been thinking just a quick peck on the lips, but this was much more enjoyable. Although, as he set her down and placed another kiss on the top of her head, she realized that she was a bit light-headed and wondered if maybe they'd overdone it. Ada wondered how long they would be here tonight, and how late she stay out before her parents would start to worry... but that wasn't really a thought to be having right now, so she pushed it aside, a light flush on her cheeks, eyes a bit dazed. She gave her head a light shake to try and clear her thoughts.

spaceUnfortunately, reality came crashing back down when Chris mentioned the one thing that she couldn't seem to get out of her head, the fact that if his father found out she was a halfblood... she sighed. "I'm certainly not saying anything," she said quietly. Her hand reached up to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear, even though there was no hair to tuck. She was suddenly regretting the updo; it looked pretty, but she couldn't fiddle with her hair when she got nervous this way. The alternative was chewing on her lip... a habit she had mostly gotten rid of, except in cases where she was very, very anxious and couldn't play with her hair. Like now. Already she caught herself pulling her lip between her teeth. She scowled and stopped then, looking up at Chris. "Okay. Let's go in now, before I panic and bail," she told him with a nervous little giggle. She was kidding... mostly. Mostly. She (rather reluctantly) freed herself from his arms, taking hold of his hand again. Honestly, in regards to holding hands, she could care less if Chris' father gave her a look. She was probably going to be holding onto it like a lifeline all night. It was about the only thing keeping her grounded. Maybe instead of chewing on her lip, she could just squeeze his hand, and he'd do that thing where he rubbed his thumb over the back of hers. That always seemed to calm her down. Ada tugged him along behind her, sucking in a deep breath as she walked into his father's house. It was a very, very nice house, really. Not that she'd expected it not to be. She stood, rather awkwardly, not knowing what to do. It was his family, after all...

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          โ€ โ€ โ€ Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine.
                                                          I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
                                                          โ€ โ€ โ€

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Oแดกษดแด‡ส€ แดา“ Wสœษชแดขแดข Hแด€ส€แด… Bแดแดแด‹s || Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด… || SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด AสŸแดœแดษดษช

Gearvin blinked as he was presented with a gift, and reddened a bit as he read the print as the snitches came together. He didn't know whether to be embarrassed or gracious, so decided to at least act thankful, even if he might not wear the apron after tonight. He slipped it over his head awkwardly and smiled at the children. "Thank you Tanya, Timothy. I believe that I shall keep this hanging in the kitchen when not in use." That was a safe bet, he thought, and looked over to Nicole who was trying to hide her laughter. He made a face at her, knowing she was laughing, but couldn't be angry. Not really, anyway. He gestured toward the kitchen, thinking that they had better get that finished at least. "This way, my lady, and we might be able to finish this meal before it gets too much later."

Thinking: Well, let us hope this holiday isn't a total disaster.
                                              OOC:

Propriety helps to keep a distinction between those that have pride, and those that have none.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

Hey you, look around!
                                                      Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
                                                      We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Aแดœส€แดส€ Iษด-Tส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข |แšฆ| Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด… |แšฆ| Dแดœส€แดsแด›ส€แด€ษดษข AสŸแดœแดษดษช

Magni apparated into the closest alleyway with a crack. He looked around, noticing the muggle neighbourhood around him. Eretria wasn't lying when she said that her house was located in one. He sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets and walking out and down the street toward the address she had given him. He'd never been here before, and the Norwegian man was sure that he would get the third degree from Eretria's family. Both her older brothers would be here, as well as her father. Which made this a fine mess in his opinion. He was hardly afraid of them, to be honest. It was more like he was not used to having to meet his girlfriend's family. They had been dating since he graduated Durmstrang, and he was sure that the long wait was basically making it worse for him. He could already hear his far scolding him and his mor telling him that she needed to meet the girl that had stolen his heart.

Stepping up the stairs to the house, he took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair before he knocked on the door. He then stood, trying to feel like he wasn't intruding on a family get-together at all. Then again, he kind of was. He was new, and the rest of them weren't. Though, Eretria did state that her brother and father were having their significant others over, so it couldn't be that bad, right?.

Location: Whitethorne Home
                                                      Thinking: Well, here goes nothing...
                                                      OOC:

User Image

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
                                                      You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
                                                      You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
                                                      You can take everything from me
                                                      'Cause this is all I need.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image
                                                To this world I'm unimportant
                                                Just because I have nothing to give
                                                So you call this your free country
                                                Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                Tell me why

User Image

โ‚ดqั†ั—ะฌ || Tัˆั—ะธ || Mั‘cะฝaะฟั—c

Chalmes had to supress a chuckle as he noticed Tim was trying hard not to touch anything while he walked through the house. Well, he couldn't blame the kid. When he was younger, he had been terrified to touch anything in his grandparent's old estate, and it was reflected in the fact that he still tried not to touch things that didn't belong to him or looked really old. However, when Tim showed him the next note, a grin cracked onto his face and he opened the door to his room and motioned for Tim to come on in. "It's not that hard, really. I mean, well, there's some schools for fixing cars, but I apprenticed to an auto mechanic, so I got hands-on experience. Mostly it's a big matter of listening and taking things apart to see what is wrong, and then putting them back together. With newer cars, it's a bit more difficult, since sometimes you have to check the computers, or the device that helps cars run, and see if it will tell you what's wrong."

He paused and looked over the board games on his shelf, frowning at them. He'd played them all, after all, and he wasn't sure what to bring down. Maybe Monopoly or something, and he took the game down to show to Tim. "This looks like a good game to play. Anyway, I can show you, I guess, if you're interested. Just no magic around the cars. They tend to mess up if too much magic's around them, mate." He grabbed his radio and, after making sure it still worked (which it did, so he didn't have to gripe to his father and sister about another broken radio), he nodded to the board game. "You carry that downstairs, and I have the radio. Should be cool there. At least we'll have some music for the night, right?"

Thinking: Wow, gee, thanks father...
                                                OOC: ...

This world can turn me down
                                                But I wonโ€™t turn away
                                                And I wonโ€™t duck and run
                                                Cause I'm not built that way
                                                When everything is gone there
                                                Is nothing there to fear
                                                This world cannot bring me down
                                                No cause I'm already here

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nicole was honestly surprised that Gearvin decided to put on the horrid apron but laughed even harder at how he looked with it on. She tried desperately to stifle it behind her hand but she could see he wasn't fooled by the look her threw towards her. When she could finally control herself she gave a mock curtsy before walking into the kitchen as directed. "Why thank you, kind sir, I will endeavor not to hinder you." she chuckled. "So what all needs to be done?"

Timothy listened intently as Chalmes explained being a mechanic and working with cards and resisted the urge to write down everything he was saying as notes for later use. There was schools for learning this? He wondered if his Mum would let him go one day...maybe after Hogwarts. He tried not to touch anything in the older boy's room but he did stare at everything in wonder. He'd never gone inside another boy's bedroom, he didn't have many male friends, or many friends in general. Not a lot of kids liked to hang around a mute. When Chalmes said that he could actually show him how to do it he beamed brightly at him and nodded at his word of warning. That shouldn't be too much of a problem! At the direction he grabbed the game of Monopoly and hid his grimace. The last time he had played this game was with his sister and while he had ended up winning she had bought an avenue he desperately wanted because it kept sending him to jail. And no matter how much money she owed she wouldn't sell! Evil, just evil.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
                                  So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
                                  Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
                                  Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
                                  Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image
                                  ๐’ฎ๐“๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“๐“Š๐“‚๐“ƒ๐’พ || ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘”๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ || ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‡

Eretria smirked as the girl described the newer first years. That had to be an understatement to be sure. She thought the same in her years in school, and never once did she ever back off from her assessment. Then again, she was a harsh critic of those in her house, and let everyone know when they were being stupid. That was just her. "Most first years are stupid when they get to the school. They don't know anything, and their maturity leaves much to be desired. Hopefully you have a much better temper than I did in school. I wasn't exactly the kindest to idiot first years in my house, and trust me, there are plenty of idiot first years in Slytherin. Big plans, but they don't realize how to let them come to fruition."

Listening to the girl's assessment of her house and their chances of the Cup, Eretria shook her head. Self-doubt rarely did anyone any good. Either you were cocky at the game and won, or you doubted yourself and failed. She could guarantee that was where Bleiddiaid failed when she played. She doubted herself, and gave none of her players the confidence they needed. Slytherin had never had that issue, but she could guarantee that Slytherin was a bunch of smug bastards that were confident in their own superiority. Crossing her arms, she smirked at the girl. "One, don't doubt your abilities, or those of your team. Be a smug b*****d if you have to be, but thinking that your chances are slim to nil will never win you the cup. My first year on the quidditch team, we lost all of our games. We however went on the next year to win the Cup. You need to act like champions, even if you haven't won the cup yet. Set aside the doubts on the field, and you'll win. It's just that simple." Smirking, she settled back, crossing her arms and observing the girl before her. Hopefully her pep talk worked, otherwise she would literally have to take the girl under her wing. She couldn't have someone in her family potentially that had a defeatist attitude. She looked up as she heard a knock at the door, and blinked. Either that was Magni, or it was Chris and needed someone to let him in.

Thinking: If there is one argument, I will kill someone tonight...
                                  Taken By: Magni Borson

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
                                  Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
                                  Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
                                  Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
                                                  There are many things that I would
                                                  Like to say to you
                                                  But I don't know how

User Image

Dส€แด€ษขแดษด CสŸแด€ษด Lแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ || Tแดกษชษด || Eแด…ษชแด›แดส€ า“แดส€ Wสœษชแดขแดข Hแด€ส€แด… Bแดแดแด‹s

Chris chuckled as Ada basically stated what he thought as well. He wasn't exactly comfortable with snogging in his father's house. It had been drilled into his head since he was a child that it was something you just didn't do. However, he rubbed her back when she mentioned that they had better get inside, considering that he was spending the first holiday with his family in the longest time. He bit his lower lip, worrying it before he realized that he was showing off his fangs. Best not to tempt fate and stop that before he found out how much his father really despised vampires, after all. "Yeah, we'd better get inside. I have a feeling that Chalmes is going to hate me if he's stuck all night with my sister and father for company. They don't exactly get along much." As he'd played the peacemaker for so long in his family, he knew how much of a hothead his siblings and father could sometimes be. His father just masked his behind disappointment and stern gazes. Chalmes and Eretria were more vocal, Chalmes tending toward the loud and explosive and Tria toward the cold and waspish.

As he started to the door, he noticed a blond guy standing there, knocking. One sniff told him that he was definitely someone he had never met before, and the vampire took a deep breath and climbed the steps toward him. "I'm guessing you're Eretria's boyfriend, right? Chris Whitethorne. I'm her older brother. I can let you in, so that way you're not just standing in the cold all night." His face twisted a bit into a smile around the blood pop still in his mouth, and Chris suddenly realized that he really ought to keep that in his mouth until he finished it. Otherwise there would be awkward questions from people not his family or Ada that he didn't want to answer. Not tonight at least. It was Christmas, after all.

Thinking: Well at least we're all in one piece.
                                                  Taken By: Adalaide Blythe

Because maybe
                                                  You're gonna be the one that saves me
                                                  And after all
                                                  You're my wonderwall

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:04 am
User Image
๐”ธ๐••๐•’๐•๐•’๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // loving Chris Whitethornespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Charming at the Whitethorne Homespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // the Whitethornes and Cherrisspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This can't go that badly, right?' spacespac

โ€ โ€ โ€ Love me tender, love me long, take me to your heart.
For it's there that I belong, and will never part.
โ€ โ€ โ€

spaceAdalaide watched him from the corner of her eye, noting his chewing on his lip and almost chuckling at the fact that they were both doing the same thing. Of course, the worst thing she could do was tear open her lip, which would royally suck of course but probably wasn't as bad as how awkward things would be if the wrong person spotted Chris' fangs. She didn't quite know if his father had been open with that information... if he had, she'd hex him, niceties be damned. It might be a bit ridiculous given that she'd slipped up with Dom, but she was rather protective of her boyfriend's secret, after all. Besides, Dom didn't count; he was dating Gracie, after all. She managed a small chuckle as he remarked that Chalmes would be mad if they didn't go in. She could see that... she did recall that Eretria and Chalmes didn't get along, though she couldn't remember which of the twins had said so. "Well, we should spare him the torture, then. It's only fair; we kick him out of his flat at least one night a week, after all," she said with a snicker, though a light flush filled her cheeks. She really did hate how utterly obvious they were in regards to that... but the alternative was, what, just try to sneak to Chris' bedroom when he wasn't looking? She was pretty sure Chalmes going out was the best solution for all involved, really.

spaceThe blonde eye's widened as they approached the door and she saw that there was someone else there, waiting. As they drew closer, her flush deepened. He was tall. Like, really tall, taller than the twins. As Chris introduced himself, she tried to get over the fact that she basically felt like a mouse. Sheesh, she hoped that someone in his house was at least under six feet or she'd feel really out of place. Although, she didn't really recall if Eretria was very tall... the Slytherin just sort of seemed tall, but at the same time, Ada swore she recalled them being almost eye-level with one another on the pitch. Maybe it was just because she had one of those personalities... made about as much sense as anything else. She blinked several times. "Hello, I'm Adalaide Blythe," she said, voice low, though thankfully not absurdly high-pitched, and she hadn't stuttered, so there was that. She didn't bother trying to say she was Chris' girlfriend, figuring her hand clutched in his was evidence enough of that and not caring to try and push her luck speaking. If she were lucky, her wallflower nature and the fact that people rarely paid attention to her would work to her benefit tonight. Maybe no one would really notice her... it was a thought.

spaceShe followed Chris inside, sticking close to his side, eyes going wide as she spotted the Christmas tree, mouth forming a small 'O'. It was very pretty... and very festive. She thought of her own tree at home, which was much more... homey, she supposed. All sorts of knickknack-esque ornaments. Or, the one inside did, that is. They had another in the front yard, which was covered in popcorn strings and things for the few animals who were still around. Both her father had grown; it was basically tradition. The one out front was still rooted, had been there for as long as Ada could remember. It was getting rather large, actually. After a moment, she became aware of Eretria's presence, and the fact that she was giving a young girl, probably the girlfriend's daughter... a pep talk? The Hufflepuff arched a brow at that and her hand went to her mouth to stifle a giggle. That was almost... sweet of her. She didn't think Eretria had it in her to be sweet. Her mind cracked a joke about Christmas miracles, and she had to cough to keep from laughing at that. She probably looked like a complete weirdo, but whatever. At least she wasn't hiding in a corner.

โ€ โ€ โ€ Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine.
                                                          I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
                                                          โ€ โ€ โ€

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Oแดกษดแด‡ส€ แดา“ Wสœษชแดขแดข Hแด€ส€แด… Bแดแดแด‹s || Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด… || SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด AสŸแดœแดษดษช

Gearvin rolled his eyes at the giggling Nicole, knowing that she really did mean well, even if he did feel like a walking joke at the moment. However, he gestured to the oven, which held the roast that had been cooking for several hours now. He was at least thankful that Anastasia had taught him to cook, well, on the nights he could be home to learn. Tonight, however, he was not at the office, he was instead in the kitchen at home, making a holiday meal that hopefully didn't burn. "There's a rib roast in the oven. It's been in there for a few hours, so if you can check that, it would be appreciated. It should be fine to take out now. Beyond that, there is some there's some potatoes and vegetables that need to be transferred to a serving dish. I can get the rolls and the salad, and we should be done."

He was grateful that he'd prepared a bit of it beforehand, and all it required was a bit of reheating. Then again, the shop had been closed for the past day, and would still be closed tomorrow. One of the benefits of being the owner, he supposed. He quickly finished up the salad he had been working on and wiped his hands on a nearby towel before he turned to the rolls. Waving his wand a bit, he cast a brief warming charm over them before he went ahead and put them in the basket he'd had out for the occasion. He might be a bit of a perfectionist that way, but he did it right. Besides, he couldn't see putting them onto a platter like Eretria had suggested last year. Then again, he did banish her from the kitchen for a reason.

Thinking: Well, let us hope this holiday isn't a total disaster.
                                              OOC:

Propriety helps to keep a distinction between those that have pride, and those that have none.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:11 am
User Image

Hey you, look around!
                                                      Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
                                                      We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Aแดœส€แดส€ Iษด-Tส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข |แšฆ| Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด… |แšฆ| Dแดœส€แดsแด›ส€แด€ษดษข AสŸแดœแดษดษช

Magni blinked as he noticed the two individuals near the car had made their way over, and he gave them a smile. Well then, this must be one of the brothers, though he did seem a bit paler than he expected. Must be from working inside or something, he reasoned. He however remembered his manners and nodded at the girl and man as they introduced themselves. "I'm Magnus Borson. Pleasure to meet you. I take it that you're one of the guests tonight?"

He could have kicked himself for stating the obvious, but the man with her gave him a smile. Which looked extremely odd with the lollipop still in his mouth. Before he had time to ponder this though, he was led into the house and blinked at the decorations hung. Definitely different from his family's decorations, but his family had different traditions, he mused. He spied Eretria speaking with a younger girl and nodded to the couple before excusing himself to greet his girlfriend with a kiss on the cheek. "God Jul, elskede. I take it you've been keeping yourself amused?." If there was one thing he knew about his slu slange, he knew she had to find something to amuse her. Otherwise, she would be completely bored, and well, she tended to be waspish when she was bored.

Location: Whitethorne Home
                                                      Thinking: Well, here goes nothing...
                                                      OOC:

User Image

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
                                                      You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
                                                      You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
                                                      You can take everything from me
                                                      'Cause this is all I need.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

Outfit
| Outfit
| Outfit

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Nicole nodded along with everything Gearvin said and made the correct mental notes on what to do before giving a mock salute and grin. Her daughter was starting to rub off on her apparently and she wasn't sure if that was a good thing yet. She grabbed two oven mits and pulled the roast out half way to check if it was fully done and when she saw that it was she pulled it completely out and set it down to cool while turning off the oven. She saw the potatoes and veggies out and cast warming charms on them and on the serving dishes to keep them at a moderate temperature before dispensing them into the each dish. Cooking and house cleaning charms she had mastered after years of being an unemployed stay at home mother. When she was at school she hadn't paid much attention to most household charms thinking they were a waste of time and magic, oh if her fifteen year old self could see her now. When everything was straightened went over to see if Gearvin was finished with his side of the kitchen and grinned when she saw he was. "Everything looks done, I'm going to start putting things on the table for everyone." and before she lost her nerve gave the older man a peck on his cheek before blushing lightly and going to place the dishes.

Tanya snorted and didn't even try hiding it at Eretria's words as she described her similar feelings towards first years, especially the Slytherin ones. "You would think they'd know better." she responded with a laugh. She was startled by the slight scolding the older girl gave her for her lack of faith in the Gryffindor quidditch team and felt embolden by her words. She had heard and witnessed first hand the string of bad luck that Slytherin had since Eretria had left but she also had seen the year where they were deemed practically unbeatable. Her smile came back onto her face brighter and a determined glint surfaced in her cinnamon brown eyes. "You're right. And when we do win, I'll be sure to mail you our flag for you to put up on your wall." Tanya said cheekily. She had a mental note to immediately start training harder the minute her feet touched down back at Hogwarts. Before she could say anything else however the couple that had been with the guy who let her family into the house finally came in along with an even bigger guy. Jebus! In the back of her mind she wondered if he had a tinge of giant blood somewhere in his line to be that inhumanly tall. He then walked over towards the pair of them and leaned down to press a kiss against Eretria's cheek nearly causing her mouth to fall open. No freaking way!
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Mitchell Home -> Whitethorne Home

Mira was so mad at her sister... no David for not telling her about his plans on asking for Leo's hand in marriage. She thought he'd at least share that much with her. After all she told him tones of stuff, far more then she'd tell her own family. So what if it was because he understood her better? She trusted him and he failed to tell her a very crucial piece of information. Not that he had to tell her but it would have been nice.

Walking down the street Mira grabbed the quickest way into London and over to Timothy's house. Knocking on the door, the fourth year Slytherin couldn't fathom what made her come all the way here. Though, she had a better idea of that then why she expected David to tell her about the engagement prior to it occurring. He had no prior obligation to her and the matter was strictly between him and her sister.

User Image

With: My thoughts...

Wearing: Blue Summer

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:07 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

โTimothy was trying to finish up his entry into his thought journal, key word being "trying" since he felt like the effort of lifting even his pinkie finger was too much to bear. At the start of the summer he had asked Chalmes for ways of staying in shape not just for Quidditch but for his health. For the first time in almost ever he was done to just one potion with a dose every other day and he would like to keep it that way! He hadn't wanted to ask Chris for...obvious reasons and if he were perfectly honest Tria scared him slightly. He loved her but he would see Tanya hobbling away from a training spar with her and he liked his limbs right where they were. However it would seem he chose the wrong older sibling since his brother seemed damned and determined to beat him black and blue before the summer's end. At the very least, he had gotten really good at dodging the head shots now. He let out a soft sigh as he saw he wasn't going to get much writing down and winced when he felt a twinge of pain blossom from his abdomen from that morning. He had made one good hit, gotten excited and left himself wide open. While he was contemplating asking his Mum for a potion he heard some knocking at the door and turned towards it curiously. His Father was still at work so any guests of his would go there, he wasn't exactly sure where Eretria was but he was sure they wouldn't come here for her which left someone for either him or Tanya. It took a few seconds but finally Timothy managed to push himself out of the armchair and walked over to the door to pull it open to see his girlfriend standing there looking cute (as usual) and very flustered. He gave her a small grin to show her that he wasn't upset she was here but his eyes still held concern. He stepped aside for her to come in and closed the door behind her. "Hey Mira, what's up?" he signed to her. โž

murruelecreuset

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Summer]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Home]
I'm just the same as I was [Mira?]
Now don't you understand? [Reading and healing]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:22 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Whitethorne Home

When Timothy opened the door it was like a breath of fresh air. For one it was Timothy and for two it wasnโ€™t Tanya. โ€œHey Timothy,โ€ she said relieved that he wasnโ€™t upset for her showing up unannounced and if he was well she couldnโ€™t tell. โ€œSorry for just showing up like this. I just needed to away from the house.โ€ She explained as she walked in. It was actually new for her to go to peopleโ€™s houses during the summer, perhaps thatโ€™s what boyfriends did to you.

Taking a breath Mira didnโ€™t even know where to start when it came to his question. So many things were up in her world it was hard to figure it all out.
โ€œWhere do I even start...?โ€ she sighed. โ€œMy sister got engagedโ€ฆ to David and he didnโ€™t even tell me!โ€ she said getting worked up over it again. โ€œShe hasnโ€™t even turned seventeen and theyโ€™ve only been dating for like four yearsโ€ฆโ€ Mira was in fact losing her mind over this or at least the better part of it (that kept her calm, cool, and collective).

Thatโ€™s when she realized somethingโ€ฆ
โ€œPlease tell me your sister isnโ€™t here. The last thing I need is for her to knowโ€ฆโ€ Mira panicked slightly. The last thing she wanted was to give her sister another reason to be mad at her, like telling her housemate and friend that sheโ€™s engaged to marry the guy everyone hates.

User Image

With: My thoughts... Timothy!

Wearing: Blue Summer

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:25 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

โTimothy waved away her concerns about showing up randomly at his home mainly because he didn't see a cause for them. He had been missing her recently and was going to send her an owl to either visit her or have them meet up somewhere so actually she was doing him a huge favor. Just when he was about to ask Mira if she wanted something to eat or drink she started in about how apparently her sister was now engaged and that David hadn't told her before hand so he must have just proposed recently. And from her random appearance and anger it must have been that day. He could understand her lose of composure, not only was this her older sister (as much as she might say otherwise he knew he really loved both sisters) but she had gotten really close to the older Ravenclaw prefect. It made sense that he would at least give her a heads up before he went and proposed to her sister. He'd want that from Echo if or when that ever happened, although knowing his sister he was sure that wasn't going to be for a while. As if she had read her mind Mira asked if Tanya was here or not and he shook his head no as he put the kettle on for tea for the both of them but brought out the cookie jar for her which he knew still had some treats inside since his mother had become a baking fiend as she neared her third trimester. "She's with Echo. So I'm sure she'll find out along with everyone else because I sure won't tell her." he told her after he lead them over to the dining table. That's all he needed, a manic amped up Tanya ranting and raving about teen pregnancies and possibly beheading David. "So he just came over and proposed just like that?" Timothy asked curiously. He knew that the older boy wasn't exactly dramatic but he thought he'd at least make something like a proposal special. โž

murruelecreuset

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Summer]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Home]
I'm just the same as I was [Mira?]
Now don't you understand? [Reading and healing]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash