Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Densetsu

Back to Guilds

AN up in coming Naruto RP guild. 

Tags: Naruto, Densetsu, Jutsu, Roleplay, Ninja 

Reply Naruto: Souzoujutsu
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 am
Dizzy Leopard
I ain't got a job to do currently but I think we need to get started on the character profiles by the looks of it. Lot of people saying they got theirs ready and piled. Not sure where to discuss this tho. Are Character profiles still gonna be in a single sub forum?

Um that is the last thing on the last.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:02 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard
I ain't got a job to do currently but I think we need to get started on the character profiles by the looks of it. Lot of people saying they got theirs ready and piled. Not sure where to discuss this tho. Are Character profiles still gonna be in a single sub forum?

We got so much crew I figured we can get a large amount of stuff done. :3  

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:47 am
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard

We got so much crew I figured we can get a large amount of stuff done. :3

They aren't all active and there is still order to these things.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:34 am
Hi and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this stuff. I didn't know where else to say hi and introduce my self. This is legitimately my first time using any of the Gaia guild functions. Most of the time I just use the RP form's and post there. That's just about it.

If any one can fill me in on the organization going on here and where to start I would really appreciate it ^^  

GinRyuKaza

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:18 am
Dre37
Hi and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this stuff. I didn't know where else to say hi and introduce my self. This is legitimately my first time using any of the Gaia guild functions. Most of the time I just use the RP form's and post there. That's just about it.

If any one can fill me in on the organization going on here and where to start I would really appreciate it ^^

Sorry. This is the right place I'd be glad to help you. but honestly I've been busy, but I am trying to get this place up I am.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:35 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Dre37

Sorry. This is the right place I'd be glad to help you. but honestly I've been busy, but I am trying to get this place up I am.

Oh alright well if there is any thing I can do just let me know and I'll get on it ASAP ^^  

GinRyuKaza

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:18 pm
Hello I just wanted to say I will help in anyway I can. I use to own a guild as well except mine was Naruto Vs Bleach so let me know if you need me to do anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:04 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Hello I just wanted to say I will help in anyway I can. I use to own a guild as well except mine was Naruto Vs Bleach so let me know if you need me to do anything.

Thanks for the offer Tomboy looking girl it's appreciated.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:42 pm
Akemi Mercuraki

Anytime biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:49 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Akemi Mercuraki

Anytime biggrin

biggrin Are you really a tomboy?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:51 am
Akemi Mercuraki

If you are reffering to my AVI its Rebecca Chambers from Resident Evil I'm pretty sure she is a Tomboy  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:48 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Akemi Mercuraki

If you are reffering to my AVI its Rebecca Chambers from Resident Evil I'm pretty sure she is a Tomboy

Nope.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:55 am
Akemi Mercuraki

Are you referring to me in real life?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:59 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Akemi Mercuraki

Are you referring to me in real life?

I am not sure myself now.
Anyway I will try to get some of the plot post done tonight I've been a little distracted and not just because I just created new guild yesterday.
A Fairy tail one.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:04 am
Akemi Mercuraki

You remind me of one my friends tends to forget what we talk about half the time xD that's okay.

And no problem I'm just reading some of the stuff on here sontak your time  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games