Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:49 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
I took the note and gave it a look over. Diantha, while rushed to her own admission, still looked pretty elegant. That said, this did raise some suspicions higher than I thought. Ask about Malva, she said. Really, all in all, even she is aware that something is amiss within Kalos...though, I'm left to wonder if she knows what exactly what I am out for. Considering that she told me to inquire about Malva, there's a safe bet she does. Crazier still, if she is in the know about it, then it left me to question if I should still put on the 'noble hybrid' act like I have been. I probably should. Even Diantha herself stated that there are those in this region who looks towards me now for that ray of hope. God...what have I enacted here?

"......" I took the pass from the letter then froze up the letter, shattering it in icy bits into a nearby tiny garbage bin in the corner of the room. What's left over would end up soggy when the ice melts, as if the thing is wasn't unreadable as is after my handiwork. That ought to keep Diantha's standing well enough. I then made my way out of the room and made my way for the TMV.

The TMV was located in Lumiose Station in Lumiose City, not too far of a distance from where the Battle Chateau was but Blizzard would probably prefer to teleport to the city. Whether or not he did he would find himself in the jam packed bustling city of Lumiose, tourists and people in general galore.

It would be fortune that I tended to my Pokemon at the mansion before leaving. As such, I was able to get Psy to teleport me to Lumiose City. I would have gotten Telia do it instead...though apparently the battle that she went through with Diantha was not settling well with her at all. I really never seen her like this before and I can't understand too much as to why. I don't know; I didn't have the time to find out either.

When I made it back to Lumiose City, I recalled Psy and started to look about. If I remembered right back from when I stayed here for that short time when the team was still here, the TMV wasn't that far from where the headquarters was at. I think. I do remember it was along the outer rim of the city, that much I was certain. It would all be the matter of just walking the sidewalks and making my way over there.

I walked off towards the nearest exit to said outer rim and started to follow the sidewalk all the way to the TMV.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:35 pm
Blizzard120

I walked off towards the nearest exit to said outer rim and started to follow the sidewalk all the way to the TMV.

Fortunately Blizzard would manage to blend into the crowd as he walked all the way to Lumiose Station. Wasn't too surprising though, Lumiose just had that many people all with their own agendas in the city. That said a lot of them did seem distracted by the battle playing on one of the city's giant television screens. Blizzard knew what battle was playing, without even having to look he knew, it was him and Diantha's.

When Blizzard entered Lumiose Station his luck would run out however as one person who was waiting for a train noticed him and shouted out his name causing a flood of people to flock towards him. It might even shock Blizzard to see a couple of Bug type hybrids in the group surrounding him, probably came from the village Beau and Larrimore are from.

"Duke Blizzard, can I have your autograph!?" One person shouted.

"Please battle with me, Duke Blizzard!" Another declared.

"Noble Hybrid, will you teach me!?" A Bug hybrid called out.

It was now a crowded mess here in the station with Blizzard in here.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:00 pm
SubonicXP
Fortunately Blizzard would manage to blend into the crowd as he walked all the way to Lumiose Station. Wasn't too surprising though, Lumiose just had that many people all with their own agendas in the city. That said a lot of them did seem distracted by the battle playing on one of the city's giant television screens. Blizzard knew what battle was playing, without even having to look he knew, it was him and Diantha's.

When Blizzard entered Lumiose Station his luck would run out however as one person who was waiting for a train noticed him and shouted out his name causing a flood of people to flock towards him. It might even shock Blizzard to see a couple of Bug type hybrids in the group surrounding him, probably came from the village Beau and Larrimore are from.

"Duke Blizzard, can I have your autograph!?" One person shouted.

"Please battle with me, Duke Blizzard!" Another declared.

"Noble Hybrid, will you teach me!?" A Bug hybrid called out.

It was now a crowded mess here in the station with Blizzard in here.

I stared in confusion for a moment as I traversed the streets, apparently everyone was in awe at the nearest television. "......" I wasn't going to even tempt fate on that one. I'd just go about my way and let them watch that battle. As soon as I made my way into the TMV, however, things changed. I perked up, staring in confusion as the people started to crowd towards me. "...I really didn't ask for this..." I said softly to myself. I couldn't exactly attack these people in any sort of defense, nor could I hide, at least hide from the hybrids that were in this bunch if they were keen on their senses. I needed on that train. Now.

"Sorry, sorry, I really need to get moving! Sorry! Um...excuse me! Sorry!" I said. Well, at least I could get away from the mass majority, I'd think. I quickly dropped a Mist attack in the area, covering my escape, then leaped up towards the ceiling to get over the crowd. Once I was away from them, I darted for the machine to slip the pass in then rushed to get on the tram.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:11 am
Blizzard120

"Sorry, sorry, I really need to get moving! Sorry! Um...excuse me! Sorry!" I said. Well, at least I could get away from the mass majority, I'd think. I quickly dropped a Mist attack in the area, covering my escape, then leaped up towards the ceiling to get over the crowd. Once I was away from them, I darted for the machine to slip the pass in then rushed to get on the tram.

Blizzard would be successful in fighting his way to the TMV and eventually board it. Once he did he would be greeted by a very finely decorated train, not unlike the Battle Chateau. Wasn't too surprising considering the people who rode this train were typically powerful trainers and thus probably also high ranking members of the nobility.

"Good evening, Duke Blizzard." A butler greeted the hybrid. "Your compartment is just down to the left, third door. We should arrive in Kiloude City before long but would you like something to eat or drink in the mean time?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:46 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard would be successful in fighting his way to the TMV and eventually board it. Once he did he would be greeted by a very finely decorated train, not unlike the Battle Chateau. Wasn't too surprising considering the people who rode this train were typically powerful trainers and thus probably also high ranking members of the nobility.

"Good evening, Duke Blizzard." A butler greeted the hybrid. "Your compartment is just down to the left, third door. We should arrive in Kiloude City before long but would you like something to eat or drink in the mean time?"

"A Coke, if you got it. If not, then just a water. Haven't been too keen on the spirits to be honest with you. Thank you." I said, walking down the car to make my way to the compartment. After all of that craziness, I actually did need to sit down for a minute to gather myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:51 am
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"A Coke, if you got it. If not, then just a water. Haven't been too keen on the spirits to be honest with you. Thank you." I said, walking down the car to make my way to the compartment. After all of that craziness, I actually did need to sit down for a minute to gather myself.

"Oui, monsieur. Un Coke, right away." The butler said with a bow before he walked off, leaving to head towards his compartment. The hybrid would have to wait long however, a knock on his door before sliding open. The butler came in with a tray with four objects on top: a glass of ice, a napkin folded into what looked like some sort of bird, a paper covered straw, and an ice cold can of Coca-Cola.

"Here you are, monsieur." The butler said as he placed the tray on a small table in the compartment. "If you need anything else, Duke Blizzard, just push that button," He said, pointing to a button by the door, a speaker and microphone combo above it. With that said the butler bowed again and walked away.

Blizzard would be treated to a scenic view as the train chugged along the Kalos countryside. While the train was a very modern and fast one they typically did not reach top speed, preferring a more casual ride so that the train patrons could enjoy the view.

About eight minutes after the butler left there was another knock on the door, said door opening without waiting for an answer from the hybrid. Walking in through the now open door was a familiar face to Blizzard. "Well well, when I heard the illustrious Noble Hybrid was on board I almost didn't want to believe it." The red headed woman said as she entered Blizzard compartment. "I was hoping you might come by my shop in Lumiose but imagine running into you here, and relatively soon after our first meeting." Luntine said with a smiled as she took a seat in one of the two find leather chairs in the compartment.

"I take it all went well for you are the chateau, considering you are here." She said, brushing her hair away from her face and over her right ear. "I saw your battle against the champion. Such strength and compassion. Oh how you must be the envy of your peers."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:46 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Oui, monsieur. Un Coke, right away." The butler said with a bow before he walked off, leaving to head towards his compartment. The hybrid would have to wait long however, a knock on his door before sliding open. The butler came in with a tray with four objects on top: a glass of ice, a napkin folded into what looked like some sort of bird, a paper covered straw, and an ice cold can of Coca-Cola.

"Here you are, monsieur." The butler said as he placed the tray on a small table in the compartment. "If you need anything else, Duke Blizzard, just push that button," He said, pointing to a button by the door, a speaker and microphone combo above it. With that said the butler bowed again and walked away.

Blizzard would be treated to a scenic view as the train chugged along the Kalos countryside. While the train was a very modern and fast one they typically did not reach top speed, preferring a more casual ride so that the train patrons could enjoy the view.

About eight minutes after the butler left there was another knock on the door, said door opening without waiting for an answer from the hybrid. Walking in through the now open door was a familiar face to Blizzard. "Well well, when I heard the illustrious Noble Hybrid was on board I almost didn't want to believe it." The red headed woman said as she entered Blizzard compartment. "I was hoping you might come by my shop in Lumiose but imagine running into you here, and relatively soon after our first meeting." Luntine said with a smiled as she took a seat in one of the two find leather chairs in the compartment.

"I take it all went well for you are the chateau, considering you are here." She said, brushing her hair away from her face and over her right ear. "I saw your battle against the champion. Such strength and compassion. Oh how you must be the envy of your peers."

When I got my Coke, I practically sunk in my seat and just leaned back, giving a sigh. This was probably the most peace I ever had on any particular mission...like...ever. With no more battles for the time being and just a casual train ride to the city, I was going to try to enjoy the peace, and recollect my thoughts for the time being.

Or so I thought. With the knocks on the door, I barely motion to get myself up from my seat, that was, until the door was opened from the outside and I saw who it was. "Madam Lutine Arome." I spoke up. "Eh, envy? Probably not as much as you think...at least...I don't think...huh. I honestly don't know. At any rate, sorry, haven't really had any opportunity yet to stop by for anything. It's been non-stop for me. Heck, just getting into the TMV terminal was hectic. The crowd and everything...geez, I hadn't realized just what kind of reputation that I put on, and I was just looking for a few battles in the chateau originally." I said. Sure, another partial lie, but whatever. "I guess just because I stood up to everyone that wanted to say 'screw you, freak' that gave everyone a reason to put me on one hell of a pedestal. Hell, even Diantha herself even marveled at such a fact and she's the one who bested me. At any rate, you seem to be getting around yourself quite quickly yourself. It was only earlier today that I saw you and now here we are crossing paths again."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:07 pm
Blizzard120

Or so I thought. With the knocks on the door, I barely motion to get myself up from my seat, that was, until the door was opened from the outside and I saw who it was. "Madam Lutine Arome." I spoke up. "Eh, envy? Probably not as much as you think...at least...I don't think...huh. I honestly don't know. At any rate, sorry, haven't really had any opportunity yet to stop by for anything. It's been non-stop for me. Heck, just getting into the TMV terminal was hectic. The crowd and everything...geez, I hadn't realized just what kind of reputation that I put on, and I was just looking for a few battles in the chateau originally." I said. Sure, another partial lie, but whatever. "I guess just because I stood up to everyone that wanted to say 'screw you, freak' that gave everyone a reason to put me on one hell of a pedestal. Hell, even Diantha herself even marveled at such a fact and she's the one who bested me. At any rate, you seem to be getting around yourself quite quickly yourself. It was only earlier today that I saw you and now here we are crossing paths again."

"Some times it just takes a small spark to ignite a tremendous explosion, mon amour." Luntine winked. "But yes, a woman in my profession does move around a lot, only makes sense to keep moving, keeping your eyes and ears in the most important places. Though I suppose I should be honest with you, I knew you would be heading to Kiolide City, or rather I made a safe assumption that you would be after I saw you battling Diantha." The woman said with her best 'I know' smile. "Then again, I could tell from the look in your eyes you didn't believe I just happened to run into you so soon."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:26 pm
SubonicXP
"Some times it just takes a small spark to ignite a tremendous explosion, mon amour." Luntine winked. "But yes, a woman in my profession does move around a lot, only makes sense to keep moving, keeping your eyes and ears in the most important places. Though I suppose I should be honest with you, I knew you would be heading to Kiolide City, or rather I made a safe assumption that you would be after I saw you battling Diantha." The woman said with her best 'I know' smile. "Then again, I could tell from the look in your eyes you didn't believe I just happened to run into you so soon."

"The thought did cross my mind for a second." I said to her. She wanted something. Otherwise she wouldn't have sought me out so soon like this. Might as well say enough to the foreplay she's putting on. "So, Madame Lutine..." I took a sip of my Coke real quick then looked back towards her. "Since to your own admission that its no coincidence that we cross paths again, how can I help you?" This ought to be good...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:07 pm
Blizzard120

"The thought did cross my mind for a second." I said to her. She wanted something. Otherwise she wouldn't have sought me out so soon like this. Might as well say enough to the foreplay she's putting on. "So, Madame Lutine..." I took a sip of my Coke real quick then looked back towards her. "Since to your own admission that its no coincidence that we cross paths again, how can I help you?" This ought to be good...

"Yes, how can you help me..." Lutine smiled seductively as she gently ran a finger across Blizzard's shoulder. "All the good men are taken." She said to herself with a sigh, snapping back to reality as she took her finger off Blizzard's shoulder. "I want a meeting with the Elite Four member Siebold, and I know you have connections. There is no hiding any further, you're able to get to people that most of us can only dream of even being in the same room with. Now, won't you help a poor damsel in distress? Hm?" Odd request, did she really hunt Blizzard down just for that? There was a lot about this woman that just didn't piece together yet.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:18 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Yes, how can you help me..." Lutine smiled seductively as she gently ran a finger across Blizzard's shoulder. "All the good men are taken." She said to herself with a sigh, snapping back to reality as she took her finger off Blizzard's shoulder. "I want a meeting with the Elite Four member Siebold, and I know you have connections. There is no hiding any further, you're able to get to people that most of us can only dream of even being in the same room with. Now, won't you help a poor damsel in distress? Hm?" Odd request, did she really hunt Blizzard down just for that? There was a lot about this woman that just didn't piece together yet.

"...Sie...bold?" I spoke up. I actually remember that name. Briefly mentioned also by Laverne in passing the last time I was here. But unfortunately, her request had issues. "I'm not sure of how much help I can be, Madame." I told her. "The two elites I got to know in a matter of speaking was Wikstrom and Drasna. I mean, to put it in perspective, I've only met Malva for about two minutes roughly a little over a couple of hours ago. I have yet to see the guy, let alone be able to tell you what he looked like. For that matter, my 'connections' as you put it aren't as vast as you think, at least around in this region anyways, and even THEN what I do have didn't come without any work put into them. Besides, curiosity speaking...what business do you have with an elite?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:27 pm
Blizzard120

"...Sie...bold?" I spoke up. I actually remember that name. Briefly mentioned also by Laverne in passing the last time I was here. But unfortunately, her request had issues. "I'm not sure of how much help I can be, Madame." I told her. "The two elites I got to know in a matter of speaking was Wikstrom and Drasna. I mean, to put it in perspective, I've only met Malva for about two minutes roughly a little over a couple of hours ago. I have yet to see the guy, let alone be able to tell you what he looked like. For that matter, my 'connections' as you put it aren't as vast as you think, at least around in this region anyways, and even THEN what I do have didn't come without any work put into them. Besides, curiosity speaking...what business do you have with an elite?"

"Well that's a shame..." Lutine pouted as she leaned back in her chair, twirling a lock of hair around her finger. "Oh, don't you know? Siebold, on top of being an Elite Four member, he is also Kalos' foremost chief, even cooks for the king and now Lysandre when state dinners are thrown. Such a talented man, so close to such big internationally important figures. But I guess you could say I just wanted to discuss...recipes...with him." She said with a mischievous smile. "Oh well, some things just aren't met to happen. Something to think about later." She said as she stood up.

"Well darling, we are almost in Kiolide City and I have to be honest, I'm not actually suppose to be on this train!" She giggled. "Say hello to that big hunk Wikstrom for me. That is who you are going to see, oui?" Not waiting for a response the woman gave Blizzard a smile and a wave, exiting his compartment soon after.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:32 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Well that's a shame..." Lutine pouted as she leaned back in her chair, twirling a lock of hair around her finger. "Oh, don't you know? Siebold, on top of being an Elite Four member, he is also Kalos' foremost chief, even cooks for the king and now Lysandre when state dinners are thrown. Such a talented man, so close to such big internationally important figures. But I guess you could say I just wanted to discuss...recipes...with him." She said with a mischievous smile. "Oh well, some things just aren't met to happen. Something to think about later." She said as she stood up.

"Well darling, we are almost in Kiolide City and I have to be honest, I'm not actually suppose to be on this train!" She giggled. "Say hello to that big hunk Wikstrom for me. That is who you are going to see, oui?" Not waiting for a response the woman gave Blizzard a smile and a wave, exiting his compartment soon after.

As she left, I couldn't help but to narrow my eyes for a moment. I wanted to find out what is her angle but I couldn't really ask GRAY to do that. The connections in Kalos are rather shallow when it came to Snagem assets. A request? Just like that? So soon? "..." I then remembered something, the reporter from earlier. While I still had the time, I took out the Holocaster that Alexia given to me. I studied it for a couple of seconds then finally figured out how to turn it on. Hopefully I'm working this thing right to where she'd answer me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:50 pm
Blizzard120

As she left, I couldn't help but to narrow my eyes for a moment. I wanted to find out what is her angle but I couldn't really ask GRAY to do that. The connections in Kalos are rather shallow when it came to Snagem assets. A request? Just like that? So soon? "..." I then remembered something, the reporter from earlier. While I still had the time, I took out the Holocaster that Alexia given to me. I studied it for a couple of seconds then finally figured out how to turn it on. Hopefully I'm working this thing right to where she'd answer me.

"Hey there, oh noble one!" Alexia spoke cheerfully as a holographic image of her appeared from the Holocaster's lens. "Ooh, on the TMV I see, pretty nice huh? Listen, you should see the viewership count for yours and Diantha's battle. Literally the most viewed Holocast in Kalos right now. Perhaps the most viewed Holocast ever! And boy is Malva mad, at least what I heard from sources. Your battle is about to break her viewership record."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:42 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Hey there, oh noble one!" Alexia spoke cheerfully as a holographic image of her appeared from the Holocaster's lens. "Ooh, on the TMV I see, pretty nice huh? Listen, you should see the viewership count for yours and Diantha's battle. Literally the most viewed Holocast in Kalos right now. Perhaps the most viewed Holocast ever! And boy is Malva mad, at least what I heard from sources. Your battle is about to break her viewership record."

"I suppose that a hybrid of all things standing toe-to-toe against perhaps the most powerful trainer in the region is a big headline if anything. Especially in the likes of Kalos. Regardless, I would have imagined a so-called celebrity like Malva should realize that's show business...I guess. At any rate, I got a question to ask of you, since I know you're in the ins and outs of Kalos for the most part. Does Madame Lutine Arome strike any chords to you in some way?" I asked.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff