Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:39 pm
Okay. Anyway, its National Parks Week on Wheel of Fortune on ABC.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:30 am
Hiya, everyone. I was playing CTR Nitro Fueled's Online mode. In that mode, to score on the CTR leaderboards, you have to come in 3rd Place or better in a race.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sadly, the GP Ranking system in CTR will be replaced at the end of the month.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:16 am
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! If I was playing YDKJ Louder Faster Funnier right now, I would be doing the Green Episode in honor of this holiday.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:32 pm
Hello, how is everyone? It's Gone Fishin' Week on Wheel of Fortune on ABC.

Be sure to stay healthy & safe out there, everyone!

Oh and after several months, the Online Grand Prix of Crash Nitro Fueled is over.

Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled Online Grand Prix
Started July 3rd 2019
Ended March 22nd 2020
We honor your memories.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:44 am
Happy Star Wars May 4th Day, everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:29 am
Slick Romance

Something funny happened today:
Some birds showed up for the bird feeder that my dad put up, but the a squirrel showed up and tried to jump to the bird feeder, scaring the birds and eat all the birdseed inside the feeder, but he ended up spilling the birdseed out of the feeder and onto the floor, then the squirrel at the birdseed on the floor and tried to make another move to the bird feeder.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:33 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

That is funny. xd My mom lives in the countryside, she has squirrels coming to her birdfeeder too. She doesn't mind because she thinks they're cute.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:37 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

That is funny. xd My mom lives in the countryside, she has squirrels coming to her birdfeeder too. She doesn't mind because she thinks they're cute.

Those squirrels sometimes drive my dad nuts. Speaking of which, when my dad takes me to stop n shop, the parking lot of that food store where I live is filled with pigeons.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:39 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

Those squirrels sometimes drive my dad nuts. Speaking of which, when my dad takes me to stop n shop, the parking lot of that food store where I live is filled with pigeons.

I suppose they're after food that people drop? Or does someone actually feed them?  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:42 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I suppose they're after food that people drop? Or does someone actually feed them?

I think someone is feeding them there, but I don't know who.
Anyway, recently my dad goes to shop rite until things at stop n shop settle down.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:50 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Anyway, recently my dad goes to shop rite until things at stop n shop settle down.

I see.

My family sort of had a pet squirrel once. We found him outdoors, he was just a baby and had fallen from the nest. We put him inside an old wool hat to keep him warm and fed him cat milk formula. He got a room of his own because there was an empty room in the house, and we needed to keep the cats away from him. He liked to climb the curtains so mom put old sheets in place of the curtains. He also got his own tree from outdoors, planted in the christmas tree stand. When he grew up we tried to feed him rabbit food from the store, but he only ate the sunflower seeds from that. When he was all grown we released him outside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:58 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I see.

My family sort of had a pet squirrel once. We found him outdoors, he was just a baby and had fallen from the nest. We put him inside an old wool hat to keep him warm and fed him cat milk formula. He got a room of his own because there was an empty room in the house, and we needed to keep the cats away from him. He liked to climb the curtains so mom put old sheets in place of the curtains. He also got his own tree from outdoors, planted in the christmas tree stand. When he grew up we tried to feed him rabbit food from the store, but he only ate the sunflower seeds from that. When he was all grown we released him outside.

I used to have a dog from the 2000s to 2017, he passed away due to old age around Cars 3's release in theaters. Cars 3 was a good movie & a big finish to the Cars Trilogy. I even played the Game adaption of Cars 3 & won the final race against Jackson Storm.

During the 2000s is when Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon were at their peek.

For Cartoon Network, there was Hamtaro, Ed Edd n Eddy, Totally Spies & other good shows.

There was also the PS2 which I spent a lot of time with along the introduction of the PS3 & Wii.

When the PS4 came out, my dad got it for himself, then I came up with an idea to use it in my room by swapping the HDMIs hooked up to my TV which lead to me getting an HDMI Switch box.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:02 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

I haven't seen most of those. I don't play much games either. Unless the dollmaking ones count. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:04 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I haven't seen most of those. I don't play much games either. Unless the dollmaking ones count. xd

Well, I'm playing Warcraft 1's source port at the moment. A few days ago, a new Source port came out for Dune 2 called Dune Legacy.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:10 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Well, I'm playing Warcraft 1's source port at the moment.

I tried Warcraft once, with a free trial. Didn't like it enough to start paying for it. xp  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games