Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Mictecath's Hatching] Sing Me Anything (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:18 pm
Tex She/Her
As Red and Gold Flowers joined her and then another candidate, Tex lifted her head for a moment to look at them and then went back to what she was doing, ignoring the head that came from the sand as she continued to move sand away.

Try and stay calm. We will find you, I promise. She knew it could be scary and she wanted to the little one to know that they were looking for them as quick as the three of them could go.

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:21 pm
Maishel

Oh what a circus, oh what a show! The pile on of dragons of all colors to other dragons of all colors seemed to be a trend, and while Maishel's heart had ached somewhat for the little bronze who had paled to a dull shade, she couldn't help but feel better now that he seemed to have perked up and called a boy to his side. How marvelous, all of this. Certainly when this was over she'd need to thank her companion for bringing her along, and most importantly thank herself for knowing the proper way to handle things this time. She hadn't been called out by a dragon (yet), but then again she also hadn't really been thinking much other than how the babies were amusing and it was quite entertaining to see the future protectors of Pern act as such.

But then came the sudden rapid movement and digging of dragonet and candidate combined. "Oh my." Was something happening?  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:22 pm

... Are you there? the egg asked, sensing their brother somewhere on the Sands. But where? I'm over here! The egg could sense someone closer, but... who? I'm right here. Did it seem like where here was had moved? Oh no.

UH! I THINK I MOVED! Oops. That wasn't making this easier!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:24 pm
Texiar
Watching as the brown moved and glancing at Zelaya, Tex shifted where she was digging to make it a larger area. She doubled down with what she was doing, going as fast as she could to try and reach the egg.

Mr. Cheri

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:26 pm
Ingonth

Do you think Mictecath buried that one all the way in Fort for a reason? Ingonth mused, tilting his head a little to one side.

houllow

Zelaya

Uh... oh. Hmm. Well, that... hmm. It was hardly dignified, but in the end, there was a hatchling on the line, wasn't there? Without more than a breath's pause, Zelaya hunkered even lower, nearly face-down on the sand, extending their arms full length in wide arcs, sliding first hands then wrists then elbows, nearly to the shoulders as far as they could reach in the sands. We'll find you! Say when you feel someone close...!

Iweth

Across the sands, Iweth shifted from where he'd remained hunkered near his children. Was something going on...? He peered towards the digging crew with growing curiosity.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Meepfur
Crew

Oh dear! Try to hold still, if you can? We're really trying! He scuttled to where its sibling seemed to have gone and...went back to digging. So much digging.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:28 pm
Texiar
Noticing the brown dragonet had moved, Tex moved over to help the dragonet again, doing her best to dig and watch out for the babies claws. Are we close to you again?  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:29 pm

Brother! Brother, over here! The egg called, and... sensed that it had, once again, moved. It was only trying to help, but it seemed to be working counterproductively.

Hello? Was there someone close? Maybe? Maybe there was someone... the egg tried to move the sand, and then remembered that it had been told to stay there. Oops!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:32 pm
Red and Gold Flowers brown hopped to the new new location like a young feline trying to catch a bug and...more digging commenced.  

Meepfur
Crew

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:33 pm
Texiar
As the egg came into view, Tex sat back on her heels as she smiled softly and raised the back of her hand to wipe her brow. I see your egg, It's great that we found you. Are you alright? The baby seemed calm and had never seemed to get too worried which had been good. Now that the egg had been found, she pushed herself up to her feet and went to move back over to where Rosa was still standing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:33 pm
Green Vine green had been more than happy to while time away with letting ladies fawn over her... but now this seemed much more interesting!! With a bleat of excitement, the green came prancing over towards where her brown Red and Gold Flowers brother was scrabbling in the sand, and with a look around... Are we going to dig them out now? Oh! I'll help! Look out below!!... began to join the effort. In truth she likely was just kicking more sand around than helping, and she hopped and pranced about, digging a bit here and there more than really driving at any one spot...

...Fun, for her, seemed a bit more important than actually freeing whomever was stuck below.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:34 pm

After much diligent digging on its brother and sister's behalf, as well as the helpful hands of several Candidates, a very small Rosebud egg was revealed. Oh! Oh, I think you found me! Yes, I'm right here! Are you here? There was a bit... more of an issue, but so far the egg seemed in good spirits. Hmm. What would it do to hatch?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:35 pm
Oh. Well. It seemed that her sister had left her and Teal and Blue Spiral Green seemed to almost pout about it, taking a few steps after her with her wings mantled in alarm before stopping and sitting in the sand.

Who....was going to spend time with her now?

She huffed once. Then twice. Then, with a ruffle of her wings she was up again. There was someone here who'd know how to treat a girl and she was gonna find them!  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:36 pm
Museth

Oh my, I never took our sister for the crafty sort. Perhaps we'll have to ask her later? Museth held a small laugh of amusement in her voice at the question, and she leaned in a bit more to the handsome blue. She is the type to be fond of surprises though, so I find this wonderfully like her. I cannot wait to meet this new baby.

She did send a wave of love and luck down towards the little working brown and green, and to the faithful candidates who aided them. Such wonderful children, all, to be working together so well. When the time came to fight Thread, she knew Pern would be in good hands.

That feeling only grew stronger as a small egg emerged, and she radiated pride. How lovely!

Smerdle

Quote:
EVERYONE DIGGING THE SANDS, MUSETH SAYS GOOD LUCK LOVES! YOU'RE WONDERFUL! GOOD JOB!

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff