Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:28 am
User ImageTop of the morning ya'll!User Image

And a break from work is important! Glad ya having fun with booty grab! I'm bout to go feeds my fishies right now! How are you managing to get booty grab to come up though? For me I cant click inside aquarium at all. I cant even name or remove the fish using the lil window that drops down to name fish. I'd love to be able to name them, swap them out and try booty grab again. I've tried using firefox and chrome. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:18 pm
I like that guilds have sorta frozen in time, without the dark mode. It's like a fun trip to the past. It's too bad the UX is so clunky. Hard to keep up to date with things. Hm.  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:28 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
User ImageTop of the morning ya'll!User Image

And a break from work is important! Glad ya having fun with booty grab! I'm bout to go feeds my fishies right now! How are you managing to get booty grab to come up though? For me I cant click inside aquarium at all. I cant even name or remove the fish using the lil window that drops down to name fish. I'd love to be able to name them, swap them out and try booty grab again. I've tried using firefox and chrome. 4laugh

I find people who have the analyser in their signature and if it's glowing I'll hit the direct tank link.
Then I just control it with the arrow keys so I don't have to click on anything User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm assuming some of the people with proper fish atm are somehow still using flash. I uninstalled flash though because it's become a really big security problem.
At this point it basically opens a huge hole in your PCs security.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:30 pm
Ninva
I like that guilds have sorta frozen in time, without the dark mode. It's like a fun trip to the past. It's too bad the UX is so clunky. Hard to keep up to date with things. Hm.

It's what drew me here to be fair, I'm a fairly recent addition to this guild User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This place is one big time capsule to a time I thought I had forgotten, like pop culture references from like 2007 just bringing memories flooding back User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:14 pm
Ninva

it is kinda an archival time capsule! i go thru old forums and threads alot and some are off the wall lol but the references. the spamalot games they're fun to start back up! and for me i use dark reader extension to darken the pages here and it works ok. my eye balls dont like light lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:06 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

it is kinda an archival time capsule! i go thru old forums and threads alot and some are off the wall lol but the references. the spamalot games they're fun to start back up! and for me i use dark reader extension to darken the pages here and it works ok. my eye balls dont like light lol

I use darkmode too. Haha. mrgreen

I'm excited to start up some forum games! exclaim  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:40 pm
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

I'm open to ideas if ya mean in guild! havnet had enough on daily rly to get much feedback on ideas. i got plat and prizes i can dole out for some even if its just a handful of us which we might have by now!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:43 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

I'm open to ideas if ya mean in guild! havnet had enough on daily rly to get much feedback on ideas. i got plat and prizes i can dole out for some even if its just a handful of us which we might have by now!

Yeah -- actually I've never played a game for prizes. Mostly I played quizzes and other random stuff. emotion_skull

Hm. emotion_donotwant All I can think of is role playing because I'm 1. very tired and 2. want to read more books though I have already read two tonight. sweatdrop  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:47 pm
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

Yeah -- actually I've never played a game for prizes. Mostly I played quizzes and other random stuff. emotion_skull

Hm. emotion_donotwant All I can think of is role playing because I'm 1. very tired and 2. want to read more books though I have already read two tonight. sweatdrop

i'm bout to pass out tonite but if you need something fun to do the spamalot subforum has a bunch of rly weird neat ideas for bumping games some with prizes after certain pages i watch out for. or in the stickies in general discussion here there's things like kill a wish thread. its a hoot but ya have to wait on replies there. spamalot has good fun time killers tho!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:50 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

i'm open to ideas if ya mean in guild! havnet had enough on daily rly to get much feedback on ideas. i got plat and prizes i can dole out for some even if its just a handful of us which we might have by now!

i'm bout to pass out tonite but if you need something fun to do the spamalot subforum has a bunch of rly weird neat ideas for bumping games some with prizes after certain pages i watch out for. or in the stickies in general discussion here there's things like kill a wish thread. its a hoot but ya have to wait on replies there. spamalot has good fun time killers tho!

ah right, thanks boss mrgreen  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:14 am
Reset poooll!

Speaking of those games, I still gotta finish that quiz stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:48 am
Good freakin afternoon all! started my day with an almost anxiety attack. one of them that are like.. no dang reason just is.. audio book, walk, stardew and chamomile and an hour later was gone. yay for my fixes lol. phasmo halloween updates tonight! got huntin ta dooo!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:50 am
dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:20 pm
Hellloooo!!!

wahmbulance  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:27 am
10/28 let's gooooo  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games