Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

The PHiX

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:24 pm
"Have her drink this, it's the blood of a saint, but it'll get rid of Blood Scarlet." he said as if it was just a normal perscription.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:20 pm
Rester descended into the depths of the murloc village. Suddenly, the fish monsters swarmed all around him, but Rester used his air magic to blow them off him, then he jumped out into air, and used electric on the lake, causing all of the murlocs to die. Then he descended into the gateway.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:04 pm
haas700
"Have her drink this, it's the blood of a saint, but it'll get rid of Blood Scarlet." he said as if it was just a normal perscription.
"I don't know if this'll work but...it's not going to hurt if we try...let's go and see if she's awake..." Joey said not sure if this is going to work  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:19 pm
"Here, If she's asleep I'll inject it, otherwise we might have to force it down her throat..." Miyamoto said casually.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:53 pm
"okay, breath stroke and dive." thought Rester. Why the heck was he swimming though lava anyway? Well, to get to Silecner. "think about the risk," encouraged Rester.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:36 pm
haas700
"Here, If she's asleep I'll inject it, otherwise we might have to force it down her throat..." Miyamoto said casually.
"sounds like a good plan..." Joey said he opened the door and sees Kumi awake, she looked a bit sad.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:55 am
"Ok Kumi, you're gonna drink this, and it'll burn like hell!" Miyamoto said as he handed her the vial, which he'd pilfered from Joey.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:16 pm
Rester kept having horrible visions as he came closer to the netherworld. "It's as if someone's telling me to stop," he thought. "Someone telling me not to throw away my life." He sighed. "But alas, I have no other choice. I triple checked it to make sure." He shivered. This was a warm day? He looked around him. Ice realm. Cold. Right. He kept forgetting. "Gotta get out of here before my circuits freeze," thought Rester. He saw the exit about 10 metric miles away. "No problem," said Rester. "Ill be in the netherworld in no time flat."

Meanwhile, Tact was in the garden, and noticed something was missing. Then he cursed, as he found out that Rester wasnt in school for 5 weeks now. "He sure has a knack for getting in trouble," thought Tact as he went over the circumstances.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:52 pm
haas700
"Ok Kumi, you're gonna drink this, and it'll burn like hell!" Miyamoto said as he handed her the vial, which he'd pilfered from Joey.
Kumi just stared at the vial "Even if I drink that...she won't disappear...She'll only come back" she said  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:15 pm
"Ok, with normal saint's blood that would be the effect, but this, well this is ten times as strong as Blood Scarlet. You'll harness her power, you'll change whenever you want to, and be in control. How do you think I'm in control of the soldier me?" Miyamoto told Kumi.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:29 pm
Tact then eventually came strolling in the room, thinking it was his dorm, when he opened his eyes and saw Miyamoto, Joey, and Kumi sitting right there. "Uhh..... am I disturbing somehting?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:07 am
"...it's worth a try...and Joey there's...something that you should know...but...I'm afraid to tell...you" Kumi said with a sad look on her face "...what are you afraid to tell?" Joey said.

Kumi glanced at Joey with her watery eyes "there was couple...they had an offspring...they both wanted him to be the greatest swordsman like his dad they both hoped to see how he looked like when he grew up...but suddenly, one stormy night an assassin with red hair came in and killed them...and now...the boy grew up with no parents...I should've told you...I-I'm sorry...that's why I wanted you to...to kill me..." Kumi said as tears came running down to her cheeks.

Joey was shocked of what he heard from Kumi...he was shocked that Kumi's otherself killed his parents he didn't show that he was angry at her because...he knew that it wasn't Kumi who killed his parents "it isn't your fault Kumi.." Joey said looking at her "but...she's...still...a part of me" Kumi replied, still crying.

((I think I overdid it...did I? sweatdrop ))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:55 am
(A little bit.)
Miyamoto stood up and solemnly said "When I was a soldier, I was in a super soldier camp. It was hell. When we got out, I ended up killing thousands of men. And ya know what? I knew what I was doing, and at the time it felt good, like I was the best. I killed Ryu's dad a couple years ago. He'd joined the enemies army. I have to live with that."  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:33 am
"okay, so now how am i going to do this?" thought Rester as he scanned the map. It was almost entirely made up from nitemare realms. Pretty casual for the netherworld. "SO this dark aura is smack in the center..." thought Rester. "Thats where i drop the meat. Then it'll probably open the eternal labrynth. So yeah... im going to do this..." he opened and closed doors, probably beasue of whta he saw in those rooms. He finally bumped into the slime room. "Okay, now a right turn here," he began. "Hey, where did I get this map?!" Then he remembered finding it on the floor. He turned around to face the reaper.  

Rester.R

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games