Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:08 am
Goddess Ace
EggaSponge
Goddess Ace
rolleyes Pissed at Z again... I swear, I'm tired of her acting like she wants to talk and everything then goes off and is all buddy-buddy with everyone else and doesn't say s**t to me... ******** her. stare

Actually, I pissed at pretty much anyone I know... I mean, I under stand a few are doing some things but god damn, when are you ever going to ask me to do something? I'll pm a few friends but other than that, just say something.

are you mad at me? gonk

Nah, I'm never mad at my online friends. Just my in real life ones.

Besides - I'm the one who hasn't been on AIM.

sometimes YOU have to ask them to do something there not always gonna ask you...... gonk gotta remind them!! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:31 am
jfm567
Goddess Ace
EggaSponge
Goddess Ace
rolleyes Pissed at Z again... I swear, I'm tired of her acting like she wants to talk and everything then goes off and is all buddy-buddy with everyone else and doesn't say s**t to me... ******** her. stare

Actually, I pissed at pretty much anyone I know... I mean, I under stand a few are doing some things but god damn, when are you ever going to ask me to do something? I'll pm a few friends but other than that, just say something.

are you mad at me? gonk

Nah, I'm never mad at my online friends. Just my in real life ones.

Besides - I'm the one who hasn't been on AIM.

sometimes YOU have to ask them to do something there not always gonna ask you...... gonk gotta remind them!! domokun

emo But i don't ever know what to do, Kasey is the one who gets things done... and he's grounded.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Red October Archangel

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:15 pm
I hate anyone and everyone affiliated with the PokeCommunity and the Silver Rose Charity because they're all a bunch of good-for-nothing hypocrites. There.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:23 pm
Red October Archangel
I hate anyone and everyone affiliated with the PokeCommunity and the Silver Rose Charity because they're all a bunch of good-for-nothing hypocrites. There.

The SRC kinda sounds like a cult once I read some of it... sweatdrop  

Latsuia

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:06 pm
"Friends" who only will associate with you when they need someone to listen to their issues and are too ashamed to admit they even know you. Or the ones who are blatant liars about everything but you can't tell them to jump off the nearest cliff because you've known them forever. *goes to strangle*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:37 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
This is the official rant thread... Got a problem with ... ANYTHING? scream your head off here and give yourself a break.

ok i will ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  

Mindbot the Third

2,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100

GrimJob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:20 am
Demon of the depths
Sakura-Kyoukan
This is the official rant thread... Got a problem with ... ANYTHING? scream your head off here and give yourself a break.

ok i will ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lol dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:39 am
scream I HATE FILLER EPISODES IN MY FAVORITE TY SHOW!! NARG! scream  

PixieGrey

PixieGrey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:41 am
I HATE TO FORGET THAT I HATE CUTE PETS!
THEY ARE SO FLUFFY, SWEET AND INNOCENT!
I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! scream domokun scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:42 am
ARHRRRHHHRRG!!!

PixieGrey

Ithile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:29 am
everbody knows the feeling when something happened and you don't want to talk about it, right? when you just want to be alone. ibut then hundreds of people come and ask you are you ok? are you fine? do you need anything? what happened? I HATE THEM ALL  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:15 pm
Hi, I'm George Zimmer. Founder and CEO of Mens Warehouse. I'm pissed? It seems unlikely, nay, impossible. But it's true.

Today, I traded off my team which I was training to defeat the Elite Four to a friend so he could train them faster (he gave me a bunch of doods I couldn't get). These guys were my best; each one trained with specific goal in mind. 3 of them (Blastoise, Nidoking, Fearow) I hadn't even taken out of my party since the game began.

Enter my brother. He wants to try out my friends game while I'm off getting food. I come back, and I am told that he saved over the data, thinking that Pokemon was able to support multiple files.

It basically means that my 6 Elite are gone for good.

I was able to maintain my cool, probably because I was still in a state of shock (I thought there wasn't any possible way my brother could screw it up for me). But after I retired to my cabin to regain my wits and try to come with a way to get back on track, he comes in. Not to apologize, but rather rub it my face by listing off Pokemon I could use to replace them. Each one he listed off sucked, and by the way he was laughing, he knew it.

I am not a violent person; never had a taste for fighting. But if this continues, he'll be out 6 teeth. I guarantee it.

[/endrant]  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:19 pm
How old is your brother, Shaz?

Sounds like one pain in the a** b***h...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:21 pm
[Frito]

I cannot begin to tell you how true that is. He's 15, BTW.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:23 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Frito]

I cannot begin to tell you how true that is. He's 15, BTW.
********, he sounds like an 8-year-old o_o

My brother is 16, and he can act like that a lot...

But I'm his younger brother, more mature, which is really awkward  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games