Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

FuriousSeahorse

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:37 am
*posts* Yeah, you're not getting an introduction out of me. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:47 am
hi im new and i like this guild allreddy im 15 and i play gaia alot  

aerith5

Romantic Vampire

5,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

`Kaede

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:56 am
Hi! I'm Kaede (isn't that obvious?). Er... my favourite colour is blue. Yep. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:14 am
Hi my name is Marmokachi. But everyone calls me Marm. Thanks for accepting me into your guild. biggrin  

marmokachi

Ayla Skye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:20 pm
hi new here any one else love dragons  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:32 pm
hey ive just been accepted, ihope to make new friends  

Inugab44

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:39 pm
Inugab44
hey ive just been accepted, ihope to make new friends

And who told you about this place? scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:24 am
Hi! I'm the "infamous" Hailey... Or Dolly... Or "Hey you!"
Teh Sexiful Nerdy sent me to join in all of her sexifulnerdy glory...

-I always have something to survey- relevent or irrelevent to my posts- I pledge to create a poll with every new topic.

-I hate being disorganized therefore- I pledge to put my topics in the appropriate forum

-If I post in any thread I usually have genuine interest as I'm too lazy to post otherwise- I pledge to only post in threads I am interested in.

-As I don't bump anyways- I pledge not to Bump

-I'm not much into S&M so rape doesn't sound that wonderful to me- I pledge not to rape anyone... in the roleplays twisted MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding. I won't rape anyone ever. neutral

-I'm not a beggar. -I pledge not to beg ANYONE IN THE GUILD (excluding TSN xd ) for donations!

TUH DUH! I am done. I am Hailey... I am ALL POWERFUL... in biology...

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:28 am
Queen of Rock N Roll

-I always have something to survey- relevent or irrelevent to my posts- I pledge to create a poll with every new topic.

-I hate being disorganized therefore- I pledge to put my topics in the appropriate forum

-If I post in any thread I usually have genuine interest as I'm too lazy to post otherwise- I pledge to only post in threads I am interested in.

-I'm not much into S&M so rape doesn't sound that wonderful to me- I pledge not to rape anyone... in the roleplays twisted MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding. I won't rape anyone ever. neutral

-I'm not a beggar. -I pledge not to beg ANYONE IN THE GUILD (excluding TSN xd ) for donations!

omyeffinggawd hailey I love you xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:33 am
ha hahahahahaha.....that's awesome. rofl  

Dana Pixie Stix

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:18 pm
I LOVE YOU ALL *hugs everyone* Gold? smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:29 pm
im new!yea...sooooooooooooo where r all these ppl getting those cool pics that say milkythecow beside them  

[C]hocolate [C]hip

[Frito]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:08 pm
Queen of Rock N Roll

YESH ITS HAILEY!

I hear you're a cutey! x3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:10 pm
hello I just joined gaia 3 days ago, my name is adam but please don't call me buttercup only Wild_fox_girl cause she made that nickname, I love her so much and i'm 15, my favorite color is orange. umm and I would love it if people commented my profile cause i love making new friends!!thank you 4 accepting me in your guild ^^!  

dum_dumm

tonrak the evil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:50 pm
Well...where to begin...my real name..Stephen,Steven,Stepheno,Tanrak whatever you wanna call me..I am 21 I live in Arizona I like reading,writing and photography..I do have a life away from the computer I do work very hard and long hours I am single and I am new to gaia I've only been here 2 days my bro showed it to me..I only have 1 person on my buddy list please feel free to add me I am in need of friends! real friends not popularity friends and I still havnt figured out how to do things on here so yeah... thats all i can think of right now to write...bye bye  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games