Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:49 pm
Dante finally notices the angry Raven and in a weird way it was a turn on but here tried to find an exit before he was attacked or, even worse given a lecture. He steps to the left a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:51 pm
"Celestial! I haven't done this in a 1000 years or so..." Kairi said back to Celestial. "Okay Okay!" Celestial said laughing. "Hey... You know, Celestial, I was the goddess of war..." Kairi said. "Wow... Did you like being a goddess?" Celestial asked. "Yes... Very... I was the strongest person of the land." Kairi said. "Wow... So that makes me.. A goddess of angels?" Celestial asked. "Yep.." Kairi said. "All demons know me... I once destroyed their race once. But I died... I was under a curse... A dying curse. And I thank you for reviving me!" Kairi said. Celestial giggles. "Anytime!"  

` m a i i

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:54 pm
Dante notices Celestial with a demon's vision." Oh geez she actually eliminated my race." the demon inside Dante has ableak control of Dante and gives Celestial the finger. " YOu will see me in hell you witch!" Dante covers his mouth. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:57 pm
Looking down at her schedule, Craven was still having a hard time finding the art room. 'This sucks.'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:59 pm
Dante dashes for the school." You idiot that was the late goddess of war" Dante cries waterfalls. " Now she is going to destroy me!" Dante remembers he forgot about Raven then runs back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:03 pm
"Hey.. Can I have my body back?" Celestial asked. Kairi giggles. "Okay!" Kairi said and she transformed into Celestial and she went back to school and saw Dante. "Hey! Why are you running?" Celestial said behind him as she grabbed his shirt.  

` m a i i

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:05 pm
Craven watches Dante run past her then a moment later passed her again going the direction he came. 'Well that was weird'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:07 pm
Gah!" Dante was caught he began to panic. Did she see what demon did? He laughs. "Nice to see you again" He shivered. Her strength is so great Dante smiled uncomfortably as he then began to grow his wings again. You can let me go now.  

Dante Aurion

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:08 pm
"Hmm... Not yet!" Celestial said smiling. "I won't destroy you!" Celestial said happily. "You're my friend!" Celestial said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:09 pm
SHaking her head Craven walked around outside the school trying to figure out what direction to go. 'That was actually kinda funny to watch Dante do that.' She smirked leaning against a tree for shade.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:29 pm
Craven started to sence Celestial's power. 'You've got to be kidding me.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:32 pm
Celestial let go and left and saw a girl. "Hi!" Celestial said. "What's your name?" Celestial asked.  

` m a i i

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:34 pm
"My names Craven." Craven replied staring at the the girl. "Whats your name?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:39 pm
"Celestial!" Celestial said smiling.  

` m a i i

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:40 pm
"So why was Dante so scared of you? I watched him run around." Craven chuckled softly.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games