Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
What are you listening to right now? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umberella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:57 pm
My mom saying "Shipping is how much?" and "This is shipping to Colorado!" and "We're almost out of paper." and "I'm printing your labels now."

I'm helping my mom learn how to print postage at home for the stuff she sells on eBay. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:46 pm
The Lottery Song, Harry Nielsen

...and Fireworks. I could have sworn they used them all up yesterday.
Or the day before.

I mean, I LIKE fireworks, but I'm kinda starting to hope they'll run out.
The problem is, every time I go near the window, the neighborhood kids scramble. They think that because I turn folks in for smoking outside my window, I'm gonna freak about fireworks. Ironically, I'm not saying a thing...

...because the fireworks will eventually run out.

*moment of silence*
Ahhh... I think that's the last of them
(WHOMPF!)
No, they have some dragon-mortars left. Oh well, it's like an extra-long 4th. That ain't so bad.

Oh good, the Ramones' Pet Cemetary and Creature from the Black Lagoon (Dave Edmonds version) are underlining the display in the parking lot outside my window now. I hope the cops are busy elsewhere for a while. This is kinda neat.  

Harbone
Crew

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:51 pm
Katherine Tate's obnoxious bellowing in the next room on "Runaway Bride" (Doctor Who). Man is she noisy! I'd like to see her character Donna & Tegan Jovanka from the classic series in a showdown! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:29 pm
Crickets outside the window  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:49 pm
Ah, that's a nice, peaceful sound. smile I miss hearing crickets at night. But I don't miss katydids--out in the mountains this time of year there are bazillions of them & when a few million katydids start saying "CHIRP!" all at once out in the woods, it gets pretty noisy! gonk

I just hear the air conditioner kicking on. Not very tranquil.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:57 am
Heavy winds blowing threw the trees  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:18 am
a back-up beeper..... beeep .... BEEEP ... BEEEEP .... BEEEEEEEP stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:04 pm
Repeater by Fugazi  

Kiosaurus

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:33 pm
Pictures of Lily, The WHO  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:39 am
Chris Ledeaux - Copenhagen. Funny song.  

Daemon Mama

Nodijo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:04 pm
Daemon Mama
Chris Ledeaux - Copenhagen. Funny song.

I like Chris LeDoux, and how cool~a Thundercats logo in your sig....and schnarf....reminds me of my son he loved Thundercats.... *Hears "Thunder, thunder, thundercaaats!!"

Listening to neighbor's dog howling at the oncoming train, he hears the whistle....amazingly this one is in 'tune'....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:44 am
pain by Three days grace  

dreamerice

mrssavannah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:24 am
Lily Allen - just love her voice and the lyrics are great. Not sure if she's made it to the states yet but I think they'd love her cockney accent!
Oh, and kittens mewing constantly!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:00 pm
The opening theme music to Erexion playing over & over in my head. xp  

Naito

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:34 pm
Crazy Frog video  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games