Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:50 pm
Iz thought for a moment. She knew there was something was strange about the situation, Strange in a sense of what was happening. She just continued to smiled and gazed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:54 pm
Kenchi felt himself moving closer to Izzy again but he stopped just before thier lips meat he could feel her breath against him her heart beating in her chest Kenchi just continued to gaze into Izzy's eyes  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:57 pm
Iz now noticed the closening of the two. She to could feel him breathing, and she internalized the beat of his heart. She looked at him for a moment, then moved closer, and kissed him lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:59 pm
Kenchi sat there for a few sconds before replying the kiss and closing his eyes  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:00 pm
Iz pulled away slightly then gave him a look as if to say, "what does this mean?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:04 pm
Kenchi looked at her "What does this mean?" He wondered did it mean they were in love or did it mean something else he had never been in a situation like this before his mind couldnt figure out what was going on "to be honest i really don't know what this means" Kenchi whispered  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:46 am
Iz looked around. People were staring, she didn't really mind, but it was still akward. "We're in the middle of a book store, we better pay and go.." Iz stood up and grabbed her books.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 am
Kenchi looked around "uhhh yea good idea"  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:58 am
Iz grabbed the books and payed for them. "here, do you want to hold your clothes? I'll carry the books." she looked up to him as they walked out of the book store and headed for the candy store.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:01 am
"sure" Kenchi replied "so you got a sweet tooth?"  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:05 am
"Not really, I'm just in love with liquid lolipops." She laughed. She turned into the shop and and searched the diplays. She looked to the new flavors of liquid lolipops.. "Hmm, I think I'll go with watermellon, cherry and strawberry." She grabbed a few ( like 10 actually) tubes the spoke to Kenchi "You want something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:07 am
"no thanks i never had much of a sweet tooth" Kenchi replied  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:13 am
"alright.." Iz paid for the stuff and walked out the door."soo, what now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:15 am
Kenchi shrugged "i dont know, do we need anything else?"  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:20 am
"I dont'" she continued to walk around...."Do you?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games